Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-07-2017, 07:17 PM

Clouds darkened the sky overhead as Pyralis watched the red sap bleed from the tree she'd scratched when she was trying to climb it. There was a stirring in the air this evening, Pyralis could feel it in her bones. She sniffed at the sap and was tempted for a moment to lick it but she withdrew her head. Licking sap from bleeding trees seemed like a great way to wind up cursed. Stretching she turned to continue her exploration. It was miserably hot and humid and she wished she could reach up to the sky and cleave the clouds in two that they might bleed their rain onto this parched landscape.

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Ricochet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-11-2017, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2017, 01:44 PM by Ricochet.)

She had done her share of exploring in Boreas, and had found nothing there that really interested her. And so, she had ventured south, to the new continent everybody and their brother seemed to be talking about. So far, it wasn't half bad. But she'd yet to find anyone interesting. What good was exploring a new place if all there was to do was check out the shiny rocks and the super tall trees? Was it even really possible to give a fuck about those things if you had no one to talk to?

Like seriously, if everybody was talking about this place, why the hell did it seem like nobody was here? Ricochet hadn't seen another living soul for a good five days now. But today, it seemed, was her lucky day.

She was lumbering her way through some grove (which was really fucking humid, by the way, she could hardly even breathe in this place) when suddenly she smelled something. Not something, but someone. Well it was about time! She picked up her pace despite the heat. She couldn't deny it, she was a bit excited to see someone after all this time in solitude. And of course it helped a good deal that the scent she had noticed was female. She would have been excited to meet a dude, too, just... you know, not as excited. And when she finally got close enough to see the woman the scent belonged to, she was not disappointed.

"Hey babe," the dark woman called out, a lecherous grin spreading across her maw. Damn, this bitch was bigger than she was! Now she was really interested. "Come here often?"

R for Ricky

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
07-12-2017, 06:52 AM

Pyralis continued along, her body slipping and winding around trees before she paused at a particularly rough one to scratch her right side. She hoped she wouldn't get sap in her fur. She had no idea if the stuff came off and so far the rain had yet to come. Pyralis turned her eyes skyward, pleadingly. Come on already, she wanted to yell. It was like someone upstairs was having a good game of teasing her.

Huffing, she shifted her course back north when a voice called out to her. Babe? Brow raised Pyralis gracefully turned her head to stare at a dark, large woman grinning at her. She grinned in return out of amusement. Pyralis was vain enough to drink in the compliments and confident enough in her skills not to feel threatened. If this new face wanted to force her into anything she would handily cut the woman to ribbons and who knew… Pyralis might enjoy herself. She enjoyed being a tease.

"Come here often?"

Pyralis chuckled. "To this little slice of hell? Not often. In fact its my first time here and if it doesn't rain soon I don't have much intention of going back. What about you, darling? Don't tell me you live here! I might have to stage a rescue."

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Ricochet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-21-2017, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2017, 01:46 PM by Ricochet.)

Ooh, what fun. It seemed Ricochet had found a woman who was very much willing to play her little game. She was delighted to see the other woman respond with a grin, and her words didn't disappoint either. Sharp tongue. She liked that. Ricochet couldn't help laughing when the larger female asked if she lived here, saying she'd have to stage a rescue. "Oh, no," she said in reply. "I don't live anywhere, really. Just go wherever I want and do whatever I want, wouldn't have it any other way." But then she stepped closer, just a little too close for casual conversation, and that lecherous grin returned to her face. "But you feel free to rescue me anytime, baby, I certainly won't complain."

After that, the brutish woman walked on a little farther, daring to flick her tail under the chin of her new acquaintance as she brushed past. "Well, if this place really is a 'little slice of hell' as you put it, why are you hanging around?" Ricochet was here too, but she didn't really want to be. She was on her way out when she had scented the other woman. "Oh shit, where are my manners?" she said, turning back to face the stranger. "I'm Ricochet. And what should I call you?" The usual pet names like baby, sweetheart, sexy, etc were fine. But she should probably know the actual name of this woman.

R for Ricky

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
07-22-2017, 06:53 PM

A rumble of thunder rolled across the sky and Pyralis peered at it for a moment before turning her attention back to the woman as she stated that she did not live in this land. She grinned. "I am much the same." Though, she would have to stall her wandering lifestyle and get back to her kids. Pyralis let out a laugh at the woman's flirtations and then grinned wickedly. "Be careful what you wish for." Pyralis chuckled. "I've made it my mission to explore this land and so that is what I'm doing but I can't say there's much here to see."

The woman introduced herself as Richochet. "Pyralis Abraxas, it's a pleasure, but I'm afraid I can't linger. I have a lot of mischief to get into tonight." Thunder boomed again and she growled. "And it would seem the weather isn't going to cooperate."

"Talk" "You" Think

Ricochet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-27-2017, 08:35 AM

The angry grumble of thunder in the sky overhead wasn't to be ignored, and Ricochet found herself glancing up as well. Even through the branches of the trees above she could see the rolling clouds, ready to drop a shit ton of rain on them at any second. It would be welcome, considering the discomfort of the heat and humidity in this place. Her mismatched eyes came down to rest on the woman again, and she cocked her head playfully to the side when she was told to be careful what she wished for. "Careful isn't exactly in my vocabulary," Ricochet said with a shrug.

Introductions were then made, and the brutish woman nodded her head, a slightly more innocent smile coming to her lips as she made note of this woman's name. She didn't intend to forget it. "Mischief, huh? Any way I could be of help?" You see, Ricky considered herself the queen of mischief. If there was fun to be had, fun of any kind at all, she was there.

R for Ricky

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
07-29-2017, 12:58 PM

Pyralis could understand the woman's way of speaking and she agreed to some extent. Careful wasn't really in her vocabulary either unless she was in the midst of a very specific plot. Most of the time she let her whims rule her, basking in the freedom of being able to do whatever she wished at the exact moment that she wished it. As they stood there it began to rain and Pyralis growled lightly but the growl turned into a grin as Ricochet asked if she could be of some help. Pyralis grinned coyly. "Oh, I suppose a little help won't hurt. But first lets head up north to the Ancient Oaks so we can get out of this rain."

-exit-

ooc: I can start a new thread for them if you'd like to continue. I'm trying to get reorganized after the posting contest so I'm looking to wrap up any threads that were created for it xD

"Talk" "You" Think