gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
07-24-2017, 10:23 AM

Roza quietly slipped out of the den, glancing back over her shoulder with a content sigh. The kids were finally asleep so it gave her a bit of time to stretch her legs and get a breath of fresh air. Ganta's prediction that they were going to be a handful had certainly been an accurate one. She wouldn't trade it for the world though. She smiled and looked around the pack land for a moment. It was pretty quiet at the moment. Ganta had gone to do his evening patrol and the sun was just starting to near the horizon. There was still a little daylight left, but the sky had definitely absorbed lots of oranges and purples. Roza shook out her fur and padded over to one of the nearby streams to grab a drink of water.

It was kind of strange how she had never wanted to take her father's place in Fiori and now here she was, ruling Dragoste with Ganta. Maybe it was different since she had Ganta as her partner in this. Her father had always seemed to lonely and overworked and she hadn't wanted that life or stress. Since she didn't have to do it alone it seemed much better. Of course her father had other things than just the pack putting stress on him, but she was certain that being an alpha hadn't helped things any. She lifted her head again and looked around for a moment. One thing she really wanted to do was get to know the rest of the pack. She had only really met one of them so far so she had some work to do.

Talk Abbey Others

Desdemona

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2017, 11:36 PM

She was depressed from the loss of Aten again. She hadn't told anyone but was now regretting not doing so. She had looked everywhere she could think of but still couldn't find him. She had taken to throwing herself into her herbal work. With spring here finally the woods were flourishing with plant life. She was hobbling through the territory collecting what she found was ready to be stored away. In her mouth was marshmallow, horsetail, and marigold. She was starting her collection early this year. The next few things on her list were motherwort, alfalfa, and watercress. Of course if anyone saw her stores they'd think she was stocking for the females more than the males. It might be true but she did see herself having another litter this year since Aten was likely dead and gone.

She stopped as she found the alphess. She wasn't round with pups now which meant they likely had young ones now. Hopefully they wouldn't view her as cursed. She dipped her head to Roza before gently dropping her herb bundle. She gave her a sad smile before speaking. "morning my lady. Is there something I can help you with?" she was extremely soft spoken and quiet as usual.

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-20-2017, 09:31 PM

Roza's gaze landed on the brightly colored woman that had joined them at the founding of Dragoste as she turned her head to look out across the territory. She watched her for a moment, seeing the bundle of herbs in her mouth. Ah, she was a healer! It was a job that she had always respected and a skill she envied. She turned toward the lady and walked closer so that they could speak easily. She smiled gently when she dropped her herbs to greet her. The sadness in the woman's smile and the softness of her voice worried Roza a bit, but she tried not to show it right away. One thing Roza hated was others fretting over her emotions if anything was bothering her. That was why she kept a happy expression on her face as much as possible around anyone other than Ganta. Of course she had no idea if this woman felt the same way she did about it, but for now she wouldn't pry.

"Oh, nothing in particular! I just wanted to say hello. I'm afraid I didn't catch your name the last time we met... Would you forgive me and tell me what it is?" After that little mystery was solved Roza glanced down at the small bundle of herbs she had gathered so far with a pleased smile and a gentle wag of her tail. "It seems like the herbs are plentiful this year! Are you finding everything you need?" This is what alphas did, right? Make sure their pack members were happy and had everything they needed to continue to be happy? Roza was happy to be the softer of the two in their partnership. Ganta could protect them and make sure everyone was safe. Roza just wanted everyone to be happy and cared for as well. "If there's anything you can't find here I'd be happy to go with you to find it!"

Talk Abbey Others