Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-24-2017, 06:59 PM
Night came, and with it came the trouble of being of nightmares. Ganta stirred in his den, images of his dead parents coming to mind. It was the first time he dreamed of both Sin and Arietta for a long, long time. A whine escaped him as he dreamed, paws lightly shifting on the earth as the young man fought to get away from the two of them. They were trying to tell him something... but what? Then came a vision of his older siblings, along with Rikeros, and a mound of wolves laying still behind them. Ganta didn't have to look long to know that these wolves were likely dead. He felt his stomach twist in a knot, crying out, even in his sleep. "Go away!"

I'm here without you...

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
07-30-2017, 03:36 PM

Roza was just on the edge of sleep when she heard a whine. She tended to go to sleep later than the others of their little family simply because she prefered to make sure the children were fast asleep before she tried to sleep herself. At first she thought it was one of the pups that made the noise, but as she blinked her eyes open and glanced toward Ganta in the darkness she realized that wasn't the case. Even in his sleep she could see the strain and worry on his face. Her ears flicked back as he cried out for whoever was haunting him in his dreams to go away. A quick glance toward the kids told her that they were luckily still asleep. Ulric shifted a little and rolled onto his back, but otherwise they were still dead to the world.

She turned her attention back to Ganta and pressed her nose into the fur his neck, nuzzling him and trying to gently wake him up. "Ganta? Are you okay?" she asked quietly before she started gently lapping behind his ears to calm him down and pull him from his sleep. She didn't know what could be giving him such nightmares, but with everything going on with his family it wasn't hard to believe that he had plenty of ghosts plaguing him. She realized at times that there was still plenty about Ganta that she didn't know, but she still felt like they had known each other their entire lives.

Talk Abbey Others

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
07-31-2017, 10:49 AM
Ganta awoke with a start. No longer was he around his family... Well no, he was, but he was around the members of his family he longed to be around. He turned towards Roza after a quick check on their kids. His eyes were still widened and his heart pounding in his chest. He was afraid... Afraid for Roza and the kids. What could that dream have meant? What evils were lurking in the shadows this time?

"I saw them..." Ganta choked out. "My parents... Riker... My other siblings..." Ganta tried his best to calm his breathing. "...Roza... I'm worried." Ganta confessed, looking over their children again. "If anything should happen... You and the kids must go to Fiori... I fear time might be running out to do something about them... I must... I must act... And soon." The brute closed his eyes again.

"Roza... I'm so sorry... This wasn't your fight and now..." He trailed off as he opened those ghostly white orbs again and gave her scar a gentle lick. "This is just the beginning I fear.. " He glanced at their children again. No matter what he had to protect them... God's he couldn't let something else happen to his new family... He just couldn't.

"I love you, Roza..." Ganta said softly as he looked back to her. "And I need you to trust me more now than ever..."

I'm here without you...

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-06-2017, 05:57 PM

Roza's brows pulled together with worry as Ganta described what had been haunting him. His siblings, his parents. Worry churned in her stomach and her ears flicked back against her head as he spoke. Act? What was he going to do? The idea that something could happen to him broke her heart... the thought that something could happen to their children pressed on her even more. She glanced toward the sleeping pups, emotion tugging at her. She hadn't loved anything as much as she loved her children. Not Ganta, not her father, not her siblings. The two speckled bundles of fur that were curled together a short distance from her were her world now.

She looked back toward Ganta as he apologized for bringing her into this fight, closing her eyes for a moment as he placed a small kiss on her scar. She wondered at times if she should have just gone back home at Ganta's original warning. She could have avoided this threat entirely and Ganta wouldn't have this fight on his back like this. Roza knew that she was the reason all of this had come to such a furious level. She had stayed with Ganta despite his warnings that his family hated her own and now here they were with a war at their doorstep. But she loved him and there was nothing that could have kept her from staying with him.

"I love you too, Ganta..." she replied after a moment, her eyes finding his. "I do trust you. I promise, I'll take Ulric and Philomena to Fiori if anything happens... but I'm going to stand by you if anything happens." The fire she felt in her belly as she spoke surprised even herself, but the words rang true all the same. "I'm not going to let your siblings back me into a corner and make me run and hide. Your brother is going to stare me in the face and see what he's done. He caught me off guard last time, but... not again." Her voice wavered, but not with fear. There was an anger there that she hadn't experienced before. Was this the protective nature that came with being a mother?

Talk Abbey Others

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Ganta released his breath as Roza said she trusted him. He loved his family dearly… and he’d kill for them. He loved his son and daughter so much… they were a big part of his world and he knew they were a big part of Roza’s own. He nuzzled her gently, so glad that she had remained with him… stayed by his side. “He’ll do more than just see what he’s done. He’s going to pay for it, Roza. For the strain he put you through.” Ganta meant it. Even if Roza didn’t bring the damage back to Forsaken Ganta surely was. He’d make his brother feel that same sort of pain… if not moreso.

“We have an ally outside the pack. Ashmendai is his name. He’ll be working with Dragoste to bring my siblings to justice. They’re not just a danger to us but so many others Roza…” Ganta shifted a little, glancing over their little Philly and Ulric. “...I don’t want you to have to fight… but if you feel you must… then I want you to be ready.” Ganta glanced back to her. “We can train together if you want…” He trailed off, waiting to see what she’d say.

I'm here without you...

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
08-20-2017, 09:17 PM

Roza believed every word Ganta said. One way or another justice would be served. Maybe it was naive to believe that Ganta was like a knight that would swoop in and save the day for anything and everything that could happen, but all of her trust and love was in his paws. Part of her wanted to see Forsaken again just to get a new image of him in her head. All she could see was this monster of a wolf with massive teeth that were bearing down on her face. It was a twisted, nightmare induced image that needed to be chased away by reality in the light of day.

Roza made sure to remember Ashmendai's name so that if she ever came across him or was introduced to him she would recognize it. Knowing that there was someone out there willing to help them comforted her a bit. She didn't know why this man had a motivation to be their ally, but she was grateful all the same. When he mentioned helping her train she was quick to nod in agreement. She had never been the best at fighting and her fear of looking foolish had held her back for so long. If there was anyone she was comfortable looking silly in front of it was Ganta. "I wouldn't want to train with anyone else," she replied with a soft smile.

Talk Abbey Others