size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-25-2017, 03:02 AM

It had been some time since she roamed pack lands. She hadn't been out much since her confrontation with her sons and the meetings. The woman had mostly been keeping to herself, preferring to stay away from the company of others. She was no stranger to loneliness in her life, but for once...she felt even lonelier than ever. She got to the point where she had been eating less, and even Tan had been unsuccessful in getting her to eat what she had brought back the she-wolf. "Avalon...?" The raptor landed on the ground, waiting for a response from the old wolf...but none came. Instead, the old she-wolf would walk on. Eyes on the ground she simply wandered. No particular direction in mind. She was only here because Tanaraq wouldn't leave her alone. Wouldn't stop pestering her to get up and get out. The former alphess looked a bit unkempt, beginning to look like a shell of her former, beautiful self. The depression was consuming her, and she thought she had pulled out of it for good. But now...

"Avalon"||"Tanaraq"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!