ardent

would you call me?

Abigail

gems
size
build
player
07-23-2014, 10:21 PM
Well I'm a newbie to this site, but not new to roleplaying - I've been at it for... maybe two years now? I just left my former site, and I'm hoping this one will be filled with the things I liked as opposed to the reasons I left. ^^'

I don't do M/R rated stuff, PG13 is all I need. I don't mind swears or violence, though. I'm 16 but I'm starting college this fall, so don't be surprised if my writing is both immature and mature at the same time. I've got some quirks.

~+~+~+~+~+~

Now, onto Abby! She's a pretty dull-on-the-outside character, since she's timid and all that. Honestly I don't know what to do with her on duty/rank-wise, since the only thing she really does moderately well is muse about order and chaos, but she's pretty bad at morality. Ethics is not her strong area; she's better at sneaking around and rolling with her natural vulnerability problems.

She's currently in Abaven or at least I put up a joining thread, not sure how time works here, but I'm willing to move her for a good plot if characters can turn traitor in this world, eeehh I'm new here give me a week and I'll be totally good to go.

Abby is open to friends, enemies (that'll be hard, she's such a soft-spoken airhead most of the time), and basically any plot except dying, I suppose. Dying isn't on the menu for a while.

Only thing is that if we have a thread it absolutely must have a plot. I cannot stress enough that my muse really cannot stand random private threads where we just throw characters together and have them talk about the weather.

List of things I want to do with her:
- practice spars, to be judged (I haven't roleplayed fights very much, so yah please hang with me on those x3)
- receive a lesson in fighting/healing/something from someone
- maybe give a lesson on general plant knowledge?
- meet animals from other alliances to learn about other places and stop being so terrified of the world
- friends are always good
- possible mate? idk about that one, I'm bad at romance plots.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-25-2014, 12:09 AM
Hello And welcome~ I am interested in her, perhaps we can try a potential friend/love plot with Abigail and Legend? He's quirky and energetic and understanding, so there's potential he could help her out with her shyness and might even like her the way she is <3 He does get excited pretty easily, but he's also laid back :) He's in Ludicael, Abaven's brother pack!

She can also perhaps meet Dart, my Abaven Fox. And I have a filly on here too, rogue currently. :c

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Abigail

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 10:11 AM
Abigail and Legend sound good - she really needs to get out more and meet some nice people. x3 She's too terrified of everything.

If you're up for another thread, she totally can meet Dart as well. c: