Small
build
-
player
07-28-2017, 11:47 AM
Rina's Plot Page

Caora Flura

Female, 2 years, Pansexual, Single, Rogue
Caora is currently at a loss with what to do with herself. She's completely estranged from her family, and glad of it, but her sole friend and mother figure has just died. She's currently wandering Auster and is possibly/probably joining Talis.
Possible Plots
Friends
Healer Skill Threads
Sparring Partners
Acquaintances
Love interest (male or female)

Orain Gallath

Female, 2 years, Heterosexual, Single, Rogue
Orain has just recently left her pack and family to set out on her own. She hated life there, not fitting in in a warrior pack at all. Due to an illness as a pup that stunted her growth she is quite short, 23". She's pretty feisty if she wants to be though and rarely lets anyone through her tough, sarcastic shell. She's basically just wandering around right now, lonely as anything. Last place she was at was the Battlefield, heading North. I'd like for her to maybe join a pack.
Possible Plots
Friends
Enemies
Acquaintances
Travel Companion
Pack
Love interest?
Anything really xD

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-28-2017, 02:29 PM
Orain: She could meet Cloud or Holly :3
Cloud is about to turn 1 and /might/ eventually join dragoste, but not till later since he just left abaven.

Holly is waiting acceptance but she'll be going to fiori.

Quake also just left abaven and will be joining fiori too with her uncle kakashi ^^

Caora: we could do threads with okami or any of my talis wolves or whoever you want as well ^^

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Fern

gems
size
build
player
08-03-2017, 01:06 AM
Fern is in Talis, and I'd love for them to meet! They would probably wind up as simply acquaintances, as Fern isn't the friendliest, but who knows?

Caora

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-03-2017, 03:02 PM
@Dragon I'd love for Okami and Caora to have a thread! She'll probably be intimidated by her xDD Maybe they could go herb gathering together or something once she's in Talis?

@Fern Sounds good! :D Caora could do with meeting as many people as she can.

Ajatar

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-04-2017, 12:57 PM
Orain and Ajatar could meet on the battlefield, and then become enemies from there? I could personally see them clashing a lot.