ardent

something wicked [pack build up?]

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2017, 08:18 PM
These are seriously long term goals, as I have to reach the desired post amount and level of activity with Dominicus before I can even start a pack- however, Dominicus coming to Ardent will be solely to collect followers for Ruina. Ruina, as some know, is the pack that Elias ran away from. Dominicus has a bit more pride in their harsh way of living, and wants to see their culture thrive.

I don't want to leak too much information about Ruina yet, but I'm doing a 'call to arms' for all evil/neutral aligned wolves seeking a pack. There are a few roles I would like to fill before the pack becomes official, so let's build up some story between our characters!

Quote:
"Wash the sorrow from off my skin,
And show me how to be whole again."

Ruina is a home to many who had been outcasts to society prior, but within these hallowed halls they have found family and something that gives them direction. They understand that they are never alone, united with not only the living within Ruina but with the spirits that have passed on to the afterlife to be reunited among the demons that strengthen them. Death is never far away, but they embrace it's presence within their lives and even celebrate it. It is a pack that is undeniably clouded by darkness; it is easy for newcomers to find enemies within these borders, but for those that have found sanctum within- it is a lifestyle they wouldn't trade for the world. Their festivals, rituals and customs all keep them a closely knit family and have become a large part of every day living for this group of misfits.

Currently seeking:

Mortem: Ruina is different because it is usually led by an unholy trinity. Three wolves make up the seat of the alpha, Apollyon (Dominicus) sitting on top. The other two are Nefas (first born son of Apollyon or his chosen prospect) and Mortem. Mortem trades his ability to breed in this life for a greater cause, and he or she is the pack's executioner. They are believe to be granted vision into purgatory to help deliver souls to their worshiped demons on the other side. All reaped souls are slaughtered by the teeth of the Mortem.

Belial: They are Ruina's shepherd and watchtower over the slaves. To be rich in slaves is to be rich as a pack to Ruina, so this role requires dedication and many followers in itself to act as 'guards'. 

Astaroth: Lead hunter.

Adramelech: Lead fighter.

Mammon: Mammon should be another devote, completely rooted in their beliefs. Mammon might even be schizophrenic (or perhaps a bit obsessed with the use of herbs) and believe themselves to hear the voices of demons that tell them the 'true intentions' of whoever might find themselves to be in question. Mammon is called upon in cases of treason, and often a consultant to the Unholy Trinity. They should be older, well composed, possibly a healer and always nearby.

Servus: Ruina's slaves. Official slaves are given a scar from the corner of their lips to the base of their ear, marking them as a slave to Ruina for life. Fresh slaves are given a grace period to redeem their worth to Ruina, but if they fail this test they are kept like sheep until Ruina's annual reaping. Good slaves are spared in the reaping, so long as they are obedient and willing to work. Loyal slaves are a big part of Ruina celebrations, so anyone willing to play them is an angel. <3

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2017, 08:30 PM
Adramalech is already a taken name <3 as is astaroth <3

And I had mammon set as a name in my Morningstar adopts so id prefer if that was also changed <3

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2017, 10:26 PM
These are names of ranks, not characters. :)

Roseus

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2017, 10:39 PM
I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS!!! Let me see who i have that will fit and I'll get back to you! I'm thinking maybe Acere but idk? XD

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2017, 11:49 PM
Acere would be perfect. :D

Kakashi

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod
07-31-2017, 12:02 AM
yeee then Acere it is! :D

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
07-31-2017, 12:41 AM
Lykos all the way.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-31-2017, 01:02 AM
Oh ok and I could have some potential charries for this planned in the future

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Ajatar

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
08-03-2017, 04:30 PM
Ajatar would definitely be down. She's the type to grab for power and run her operations with an iron fist so maybe she could prove herself for a higher ranking any likely try to win his favor for a high high spot?

Grim

gems
size
build
player
08-03-2017, 07:23 PM
Right now Grim is headed for Talis but he'll abandon them in favor of torturing prisoners and spies

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
08-04-2017, 05:04 AM
I am so excited to roleplay with all of you.

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2017, 09:59 AM
Dominicus has been activated and is ready for roleplay!! :D

Quill

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Quill may eventually be trying to start a pack of her own but I feel these two could be fun to rp and maybe eventually could end up being allies?

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
08-12-2017, 07:33 PM
Agria may join if Dom convinces her ;3 I'm interested though xD

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2017, 11:28 PM
(08-12-2017, 07:33 PM)Agria Wrote: Agria may join if Dom convinces her ;3 I'm interested though xD

She's so pretty, I would love that!

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
08-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Once I get her all set up we can have a thread with them and hopefully build some character connections between the two!