gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
07-31-2017, 03:33 PM

ooc: Set after the raid. Just be vague, eh?

Adore bounced from flower to flower a short distance from the den. There was a brightly colored patch of the flora that was just asking for her to hop across them, pouncing on them like she might on the hunt for a mouse. It was good practice for her hunting stance after all. Sure, she was worried about her momma and the pack and all that, but she wasn't going to let anyone else know that. Nope, she was gonna be cool as a cucumber. At least one of them had to be, right? She hated that anxious, nervous feeling and tried her best to keep it at arm's length.

She paused and looked down at her forepaws with a frown. The pollen from the wildflowers had gotten all over her paws and stained them yellow. Hm. She walked a little farther from the den to a little puddle of water and started swishing her paws around in the cool water to try and get them clean. Well, at least her paws would match her back she supposed. Nothing wrong with more colors. But she didn't really care for being dirty really... She settled down on her stomach next to the puddle and started rubbing her paws together under the water methodically, watching as the yellow pollen started to seep into the water and color the liquid.

"Speech"

Ochitsu

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-31-2017, 04:23 PM

White splashed paws would stay still as his heavy gaze fell upon the plains. Ochitsu just had his mind reeling with things he wanted to demand answers to. Carefully though even if he did want to fight, the sound of words wasn't something that came easily to the boy. He blinked and looked at the ground - hearing his sister playing and moving about nearby. She was cleaning her paws free of yellow pollen. Curiously the boy stood and walked over to his siblings.

He nudged her slightly with his nose. As to question what she was up to. Considering he didn't talk he had to find other ways to communicate. He found himself doing different gestures towards his family for them to understand what was up with him. Although he refused to say if he was hurt or not feeling well. At least most wolves wouldn't find him annoying right?

Adore

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I
08-27-2017, 03:20 PM

The silence of her brother made it so that she didn't notice his presence until he nudged her shoulder. She jumped a little from surprise, her head quickly turning to look up at him. "Oh, hey, Och," she said as she immediately relaxed again. Her eyes turned back down toward her paws that were still submerged in the yellow-tinted water. "I'm just cleaning off my paws. Bouncing through the flowers got way messier than I expected." The quietness of her brother made her feel like she had to fill the silence sometimes, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. She wished that some of their siblings would just be quiet sometimes.

Adore stood up and backed away from the puddle, shaking off her front paws one at a time. They were mostly clean now so she was fine with it. She'd have to go find a bigger water puddle or a stream or something to take a real bath in later. "Wanna practice hunting with me, Och?" she asked, using her own little nickname for her quiet sibling. "Why don't you go hide and I'll find you! We'll play hide and seek!"

"Speech"