Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
08-12-2017, 08:33 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 07:28 PM by Vianni.)
Sooo...I want Vi to get her fight stat up, and I need the spars to do this, please just spars though <33

I will be a little slow with replies, as I am currently going through a divorce and just...need patience. Maximum 4 days between, I can adhere to this I think. Aaand finally, I would like to keep these down to 3 threads, for now. I will be able to take more if you guys don't mind, but I need to pace myself <3

Thanks for your help!

1. Pyralis - 1 week deadline - 3 attacks?
2. Open spar
3. Open spar
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
08-13-2017, 06:45 PM
I'm in the same position with Pyralis! I'd love to get her fight stat up and I also might be a bit slow. I'm actually good with a default time of 1 week if something a bit longer would work better for you. Things are a bit nuts now but I'm hoping to sneak in judging when I can so the fight muse should be there.
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Vianni

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Naamah
08-13-2017, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 07:27 PM by Vianni.)
Awesome! A week is perfection! I can start one in Auster soon, 3 attacks okay? <3
Beware the Cannibal Queen: Vianni is violently unstable, and is cannibalistic. Please thread with caution! As her mate, Lucifer Asmodeus is allowed to join any and all of Vianni's threads. <3 - Solara is her constant companion, and is never far from Vianni unless otherwise stated.