gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-21-2017, 05:37 PM
So high on my list of priorities for little ol' Ty is getting him a few henchmen to help him on his path to domination and perhaps even taking over Abaven. Tyranis has always in some shape or form been influenced by Scar from The Lion King and I fully intend to give him a trio of no-good to help him on his way. One of them is already in the works; a bearded vulture desperately in need of a name. For those unfamiliar with bearded vultures they're fairly ominous looking birds and this one will be no exception.

I'd like to avoid names based on demons or names that are conjunctions of two words such as Sharphook or Leafwing I intend for this character to be a male help is greatly appreciated! Thank you all!

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2017, 05:52 PM
Sic? as in; Sic semper Tyrannis

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-21-2017, 06:52 PM
(08-21-2017, 05:52 PM)Kaine Wrote: Sic? as in; Sic semper Tyrannis

holy heck I love that, I didn't even realize how much I needed that. Thread closed this wins . He's actually named after the Celtic god Taranis but that's still so dang perfect. Also Imma use Semper instead just because it sounds more like a name and means Always

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Kaine

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
08-21-2017, 07:17 PM
Yaknow I thought that was a dumb idea and that you weren't gonna like it? Almost didn't post it

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-21-2017, 07:20 PM
(08-21-2017, 07:17 PM)Kaine Wrote: Yaknow I thought that was a dumb idea and that you weren't gonna like it? Almost didn't post it

Nah I love puns more than anything :D