Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
08-24-2017, 04:30 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017, 03:12 PM by Shrapnel.)
Me and Shrapnel are bringing in twins and they are going to need someone to adopt them as they are only a season old. so I'm looking for anyone interested in adopting them. They are star babies and super special to us so we will probably be picky with who is getting them, and we want all adoption to be icly. we would prefer not to split them up either. their parents were killed by bison in a hunting accident so they wont be coming to find them ever. Without further adieu here's some brief info on them:

Arwen- She is a shy girl with a bit of a disability when it comes to interactions. She is mute due to a vocal chord deformity. It causes her to be unable to make any noise but doesn't affect her otherwise. She is attached to her sister which is the only one at the moment who completely understands her. Yes and no questions are easiest for her to communicate her wants with. She has a glowing pelt.

Ithiliel- Ily is very much the opposite of her quiet sister. She does most of the speaking for Arwen and can be a vocal little spitfire most of the time. She's out going and doesn't have a shy bone in her body. and idk what else to write but you get the gist.

[Image: giphy.gif]

As her sister and voice, Ithiliel is allowed in any and all of her threads regardless of tags.

Storm

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Emaciated
player
Bluetick
08-24-2017, 07:05 AM
Inverno would be willing! It would actually really help him out socially and keep him out of depression. He is convinced that he doesn't have a chance anymore to have kids or a mate and it would really boost his moods to aadopt these two
[Image: pV7voRu.png]
[Image: 6qyNX6O.png]
Storm is completely blind
Storm's Companion Eli (Wolverine) is assumed to be with her at all times

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-24-2017, 10:21 AM
If you guys are interested it might be kind of amusing to have Iskra in charge of these kids. She's a pretty starry girl too but not necessarily the ideal role model by most standards. She's good deep down though and would probably like having someone around all the time to follow her many adventures and take pretty good care of them. She'd probably try to convince Artemis that the pups were hers lmao.

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-24-2017, 03:20 PM
I'm planning on bringing in an older character of mine with his own kids and he'd be more than wiling to adopt some new ones as well. He'd be joining fiori though so keep that in mind. (I'm willing to name drop him in pm but for now he is a sneaky sneaky secret)
[Image: 2lvy346.png]

Stardust

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Aaliyah
08-24-2017, 04:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2017, 04:05 PM by Stardust.)
Stardust would love these babus!! She is a healer and has a mate, Frostbite, and she lives in lirim! She looove babies and I'm trying to get her to be more active too !

She is super sweet, with bunches of love to give...and she can teach the kids how to talk super fast without breathing for long periods of time xD

The character you are currently reading is Stardust, as indicated by the red border around her pic.
If you would like a thread, just let Bird know via Discord or PM Stardust's profile!

Arwen

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Jewell
08-24-2017, 09:56 PM
Me and shrap have discussed it and we decided that we would like to see how it would go with Iskra first. They could use someone special like them so we are drawn to this. Though we are open to thread them with the rest of u if u would like still

[Image: giphy.gif]

As her sister and voice, Ithiliel is allowed in any and all of her threads regardless of tags.

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
08-29-2017, 03:47 PM
Let me know if/when you want me to start a thread<3

Jewell

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-29-2017, 05:23 PM
We r waiting on shrap's pup pass to go through then ily will be up for acceptance and we will be ready

Faite as Jewell's guardian is allowed in any and all her threads regardless of the tag. She may enter as she see's fit.

All of Jewell's French will have a span title over it, hover for translations.