Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-03-2017, 10:12 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017, 10:26 AM by Pyralis.)
Navigation - Hermit's Coast

Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Pyralis was on her feet again, refreshed from a stay with the kids and feeling more excited about having them than she'd ever had before.  They were six months old now, old enough to be joining her on excursions and so she was out scouting about for neat new territories to explore with her children.  While Ashiel tended to want to hang back at home she knew Asharya would appreciate the farther travels and the more exotic destinations. Pyralis hoped her love of travel would become infectious to her kids.  She wandered along the coast, taking in the soothing sounds of the ocean as the late summer morning started to transition to noon.  Her toes spread to knead the sand.  Yes, this would be a fun destination for the kids.  Maybe some of the older Abraxas would be interested in coming along.  They'd all been far too lazy for her taste lately.  She intended to have a word with Amon.  It was time the two of the spent some good time together and stirred up a little trouble and excitement.

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
10-09-2017, 05:34 PM

He was off to the coast this time, wanting to get a bit further from pack life for a day before having to return and tend to his duties once more. Little did he know he'd be running into someone he knew yet again, so when he caught her scent on the coastal winds, he grinned. What luck he had to keep running into her, be it on the battlefield or at his borders...now this time, the beach. He sought her out, trailing the winds until her scent grew stronger, and finally, he spotted her familiar form. How would she feel about seeing him again? Irritated? Amused? The possibilities were endless. He wasn't sure if they were considered friends or acquaintances or...well, yeah he had no clue. But did it matter? Maybe. Maybe not. "Fancy seeing you again, Captain." He strode closer until he was but a few feet away, a mischievous grin plastered to his face.

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-15-2017, 03:40 PM

Pyralis spread her toes for a moment, flexing them just to feel the sand. Already her mind was whirring, thinking of activities the Abraxas could participate in from digging for clams to practicing battle in the sand and the shallows. Swimming would be risky, they'd have to keep an eye out for riptides but it could be fun. Digging in the sand well… that presented some delightful possibilities. Would her brothers let her bury them partway? She was lost in thought but the sound of approaching paws caught her attention just as a familiar voice rang out. Pyralis grinned coyly and turned to see Dragon. "My, my, if it isn't the esteemed alpha of Talis. You're not stalking me are you?" She let out a laugh and moved closer, dipping her head in greeting. Alkali landed near her. "How have you been?"

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-19-2017, 02:05 AM

His brow quirked and a grin spread across his face when she greeted him, the male laughing when she asked if he was stalking her. "Would you blame me if I were? Maybe I'm drawn to good company," He joked as he neared her, stopping but a few feet and just enough so as to not invade her personal space. "I've been well, thanks for asking. We seem to be running into each other in all corners of the continent. I guess I'm not the only one who likes to see the world, eh?" He chuckled as he looked out at the nearby water for a moment, the winds shifted, causing her scent to wash over him. He detected the underlying scent of something else, the scents of other wolves...but they smelled like her. And...a vaguely familiar scent, but he couldn't quite place it. Did she have kids now? Or...did she always have kids? Maybe it wasn't even that, he would feel rude if he asked outright. "So what have you been up to? What brings you to the coast today? Working on a tan? Come to annoy the gulls? Fishing? Burying bodies?" Now that he thought about it...all those things sounded fun, maybe he'd go work on his tan or try to catch one of those annoying gulls and see how it flew after being thrown off the top of the castle...

"Speech"

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
12-02-2017, 12:25 PM

Pyralis let out a chuckle, enjoying the flattery. She nodded at his question. "Yes, I don't care to stay in one spot for to long. This world is just begging to be discovered. Come join me! I haven't had a chance to explore this coast yet." She took off along the beach, gesturing for him to follow as she padded to the edge of a nearby tidepool, startling some gulls into the air as she peered in it's depths. A paw would reach in for a moment to swat at a hermit crab. Huh… she wondered if they were any good to eat. The shells might make for good chew toys maybe?

"Oh you know, a little of this a little of that." Her grin turned vicious. "I just got done burying a man who made an unfortunate pass at me." She let the words hang in the air for a moment before barking out a laugh. "Nothing so dramatic, I assure you. Though one must always be on the look out for what their environment can be used for. I'm just here to explore." She shook the salt water from her forelimbs and trotted down along the beach again, tail waving lightly in the air. "I've always been fond of the ocean, what about you? Any types of territories you fancy?"