Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
09-03-2017, 04:10 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha lay stretched out across the warm sand stone of the earth, just soaking up the rays. It didn't really matter to her that she was surrounded by numerous carcasses that were spirits knew how old. It made for an interesting landscape for the feline to take in whenever a shift in the breeze would cause her golden eyes to lazily flutter open. She was waiting. She knew any minute that giant wolf was going to catch up with her and then she could begin her questioning. A screech caught her attention as a large Harris Hawk landed nearby on the rib bones of what may have once been an elephant of some sort. It sat there preening in the sun, a large and beautiful bird but Natha felt sure she was too large a prey for such a creature and went back to her name.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-03-2017, 04:12 PM
Navigation - The Boneyard

Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Pyralis marched through the graveyard, ignoring the bones that jutted from the earth. She was on a mission. Several times she'd spied the strange feline in the distance and she wasn't sure why but she knew she needed to find that furry creature and figure out if she really was being haunted. Were cats a sign from the fallen god? She didn't think so. Not as far as she knew anyway, if anything they were a sign from a rival spirit but she hadn't bothered dwelling enough in spiritual matters to know. When she finally came upon the cat she came to a halt, panting and glaring before she sneered at the animal. "Well? What the hell do you want? If you've some message then spit it out."

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

09-03-2017, 04:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2017, 04:14 PM by Natha.)
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha's eyes opened slowly in the sleepy manner of her kind as she turned to gaze at the panting wolf.  Her stomach twisted but she did not show her nervousness to be facing such a large femme. "I just find you an interesting creature that's all.  I want to ask if you know anything of a certain beast.  The dragon Helgard.  I'm not sure why but you strike me as the adventurous type."  Suddenly above her the hawk began to laugh, her plummage stirring as she peered down at the mammals. "You'll find no living dragon's here nor anywhere in these lands, young feline."  Natha wrinkled her nose and glared at the bird. "And what would you know of it?"

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
09-03-2017, 04:16 PM

Pyralis snarled as the cat spoke of dragon's. "I know nothing of such beasts, cat. Why would you think so?" It was then a gravely voice caught her attention and she looked up to see a beautiful hawk with golden eyes speaking to the cat. Pyralis nodded. "Aye, if you want I'm sure you can find the skeleton of a dragon here. Perhaps that is your dear Helgard. Adventurous I may be but beyond some ill-tempered grizzly bears I've seen naught of this dragon. Now you leave me be or I'll be wearing your pretty little hide as a rain coat." The hawk suddenly laughed. "Oh, you don't want to do that my dear. Cat's stink terribly when wet!" Pyralis grinned and let out a laugh at the look of disgust on the feline's face. "Oh come on dear, we're only teasing. I'm Pyralis Abraxas, who might you lot be?" The hawk flew down to a lower rib. "Alkali of the Red Winds. A pleasure." Both creatures turned to the cat.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

09-03-2017, 04:18 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha scowled in disappointment. Just her luck that neither would know of the dragon. She looked to Pyralis. "Dam. I thought for sure you'd know, marked as you are so." Another dead end, she'd been so hopeful and now she was having to endure the teasing of the mongrel and the feathered busybody. They introduced themselves and Natha replied, her voice low and cool. "Natha Críoch. I suppose if neither of you have any information to offer me than I might as well be on my way." She got to her feet and shook out her pelt, ridding it of the dust that seemed to accumulate in this place.

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
09-03-2017, 04:22 PM

Pyralis laughed. "Awwww…. leaving us so soon? Fine you better turn tail." The hawk peered down with a laugh. "If you can even call that a tail! Look at that little stub. Did you get your tail caught under a moose?" Pyralis let out a snort at the mental images before smiling up at the bird. "You're alright for a bird, Alkali, what are you doing out here?" The bird hopped down one more rib so she was almost eye level with Pyralis, her wings drooping slightly. "It would seem I've been separated from my flock. There was a storm and now here I am. Much like you wolves I am not a solitary creature. Perhaps we could keep each other company?"

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

09-03-2017, 04:23 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha's scowl only deepened as the pair talked. She wasn't going to fall for their bait, their stupid, ignorant banter. "You two deserve each other and are not worthy of my presence now good day!" She turned and left bitter over having been denied her quest. She was so certain that that woman had been touching by the spirit of sight, it just wasn't fair! Now she had to endure this ridicule but perhaps it was deserved. She'd made the biggest mistake one could make and that was to become over-confident in her assessment. She would be sure it did not happen again.

-exit-

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
09-03-2017, 04:24 PM

Pyralis grinned as she watched the feline beat a hasty retreat. As she did so she looked to Alkali and considered the hawk's question. A flying friend would come in handy, especially when it came to watching her kids. "Sure! Why not? Alkali, how good are you with children. I wouldn't mind an extra set of eyes." She had been debating what to do about Lydia, the girls use was quickly wearing out. Should she just turn her loose? Kill her? The bird seemed to have a good sense of humor and a wit that might help her in this endeavor as well as skills that would make her a valuable replacement. The bird shrugged. "I've not had chicks of my own but I'm sure I can help you with the rascals. Where is it you live?" Pyralis looked up. "The canyon, come on, I'll show you! My brother Amon is going to freak when he sees you!"

-exit-