Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Cat
09-04-2017, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2018, 11:16 PM by Keahilani.)
PLOTS!

Keahi Enya Masou

Stats:
  • Loner
  • Former Dragoste Mesagerii
  • 2 years old
  • Female
  • Neutral Good alignment
  • Voice Actress of Saoirse Ronan
  • Positive traits: Adventurous / Brave / Kind / Lively / Outgoing / Polite
  • Neutral traits: Balanced / Diplomatic / Empathetic / Intelligent / Persuasive / Sympathetic
  • Negative traits: Calculating / Cautious / Cunning / Fiery / Occasionally Prim / Strong Willed
  • Presumed Heterosexual but Questioning, as she hasn't had much experience at all with courting or romance, besides what she's seen of her parents and old pack.
Looking for Possible Plots With:
  • Potential romance, male or female. She'll be more guarded with males flirting, but confused by females since she hasn't had much experience either way.
  • Angsttt. I'd love for Keahi to gain an enemy or two, especially because she tries to be good. Having an enemy would frustrate her and make her think she needed to try harder to get others to like her. Although, if they upset/annoyed her, it would be very conflicting for her.
  • Friends! Keahi needs more allies/friends to explore with, or scout with, navigate, etc. She's outgoing and friendly, so she's very open to friendship.
  • Potential lifelong enemy? Definitely something that would take more than one thread, but somebody she just will constantly butt heads with and disagree, strongly enough to argue. Although, she doesn't get into spars or physical fights, she's more of a verbal attacker.
  • Close friends in her pack. She's a Mesagerii for Dragoste, and definitely wants to form close bonds with her packmates. She's more familiar with kingdom structures, so it will take her time to adjust properly to Dragoste's way of life, but she's a quick learner and eager to truly integrate.
Any interactions welcome! I'm absolutely open to Keahi making enemies, or new friends, or uncertain allies. She's outgoing enough and loves to explore, that if you'd like to suggest an area for them to meet, as long as it's not incredibly far fetched if she does join Dragoste, I'm down!

-------------
TO BE ADDED (once i buy her things heh)

Alyria Bran Argent Kazema

Stats:
  • Kazema Tribe member. Fighter rank.
  • 2 years old
  • Female
  • Lawful Good alignment
  • Voice Actress of Allison Argent (Crystal Reed)
  • Positive traits:
  • Neutral traits:
  • Negative traits:
  • Heterosexual
Looking for Possible Plots With:
  • TBD
  • TBD
  • TBD
keahilani // enya // masou
little survivor princess

avvie creds to Shrapnel <3

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
09-04-2017, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2017, 10:56 AM by Roza.)
Roza would be all too happy to meet a potential Dragoste member! ;)
If you wanna thread them and maybe have Roza suggest she come join them I'd be down for it. Other than that I also have Ulric in Dragoste and he always needs someone to play with!

Edit: Whoops just saw your joining thread xDD I'll reply for ya now!

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-04-2017, 06:54 PM
I offer up Dell here to help her question her sexuality even more, since she'd doubtlessly flirt with Keahi
[Image: 2lvy346.png]

Keahilani

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Cat
09-04-2017, 07:46 PM
Yes yes I'd love that, Hirondelle! She's definitely not sure of herself yet, she thinks Heterosexual because it's what would be expected of her as her parents heir, but now that she's on her own she has the freedom to figure it out. But that would definitely get her asking and intrigued or confused LOL. Any place in mind? I was going through the areas and I'm intrigued in a few places in the South and West.
little survivor princess

Hirondelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Dell for the most part has set her den in the East but she can pretty much go anywhere, and she's particularly inclined to places she's hasn't been, but since she has no threads in either the West or South anywhere is good.
[Image: 2lvy346.png]

Keahilani

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Cat
10-10-2017, 04:51 AM
Updated Keahi's stats! Very much open to Dragoste members especially, as I'd like to get her some interactions with her packmates.
little survivor princess

Keahilani

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Cat
11-12-2017, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 03:54 AM by Keahilani.)
updated a bit
little survivor princess

Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
12-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Maybe Keahi could meet Kai? I think they'd get along!