gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
09-18-2017, 04:42 PM

The sun was starting to get close to the horizon by the time her paws hit the black sand of the Obsidian Beach. She had been on the move for a couple of days now and she was already beyond tired. She wanted to keep going and get home before morning, but she knew that it would be dangerous for her to be out like this in the dark. She'd be too tired to fight off anyone and she wouldn't be able to see them coming. With a defeated sigh she slowed to a stop and glanced out over the water that was washing in and out to her right. The water washed over her paws as a particularly strong wave passed through and it was nice to have the cool water on her paws. Her gaze shifted to the area around her again. If she was going to stop for the night she might as well find somewhere to sleep... but maybe in a minute. The sunset was a nice distraction for a moment. She settled down on her haunches just out of reach of the waves and looked back out at the sky that was starting to fill with purples and oranges. Her ears fell back against her head as she thought of Philomena seeing the same sunset somewhere out there. Hopefully her daughter was enjoying it as much as she was.

Talk Abbey Others

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-18-2017, 05:33 PM
The need to secure a place for her and her pups was still strong in Caelum, though things were taking longer than she had expected they would. So far she was taking things one day at a time. Maybe that wasn't the wisest thing when time was soon going to be quite limited. Luckily Caelum figured she wasn't old enough yet for wiseness to be a requirement. Padding across the dark sand she stood out with her mostly pale fur, only the crown of her head and front of her chest able to blend with the dark sand that surrounded her. Ahead and to her left she spotted another pale figure closer to the the waves so she veered in that direction hoping she might indulge in a friendly chat. She was after all a social creature, no matter how long she may have pretended not to be.

"Hello," the woman called, coming to stand a respectful distance from the stranger. Glancing over at the sunset the younger wolf had been watching Cae smiled, "Pretty, hm?" Something seemed familiar here, though Caelum couldn't quite figure out what and decided to shrug it off for now.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
10-23-2017, 02:21 PM

Roza was so lost in thought that when the stranger called out a "hello" she jumped a little in surprise. Her ears popped up and her head quickly turned to look at the older woman. Roza quickly relaxed again since it was pretty easy to see that this lady was not a threat. She smiled a little and nodded in response to her short question. "Yes, it certainly is." She realized after checking the woman's scent that she was pregnant and Roza felt a mix of happiness and a twinge of jealousy. It made her think back to when her two children were firstborn and her little family was all together.

She turned her gaze back toward the sunset with a sigh and made her thoughts go to anything and everything except for that. For a few moments there was just the sound of the waves against the sand that filled the air before she finally broke the silence and glanced toward her new acquaintance. "I'm Roza by the way. I'm sorry, I'm usually much more talkative."  

Talk Abbey Others