Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-23-2017, 04:29 PM
So the young man had taken him back to Lirim, exactly as Forsaken had wanted. He canted his head to one side from where he lay, certain that a guard was somewhere nearby watching him. Even if there wasn’t, which would be foolishness on the part of the pack, he wasn’t going to run. Forsaken had relished in feeling pain again, in having someone dare stand up to him and use their fangs  upon his flesh. He hadn’t even bothered to try and clean the wounds, his golden gaze shining with a look of glee. So they finally figured it out… but who really would get the blame for his actions? Dear little Ganta? He barked out a harsh laugh. His siblings didn’t even realize the wonderful opportunity he was trying to stir up!

“Idiots…” Forsaken mumbled to himself, his head lowering to his paws. All he had to do now was bide his time, wait for the next wave of pain. For oh how he loved pain, being the masochist he was, almost as much as he enjoyed delivering it upon others. An ear twitched and the brute closed his eyes. Perhaps, he thought to himself, he wouldn’t even need to wait that long. If he really wanted to he could always stir up trouble with his guard… or even go after the alpha boy himself.

There was fun to be had one way or another.

Ruaidhrí

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
10-07-2017, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017, 07:05 PM by Ruaidhrí.)

Well this was terrible. There were very few wolves in the pack that he trusted to watch this ... Ariet man, or whoever he was, so today was the day where he watched the male from a distance. He'd done his best to try and keep his distance from the other male. Just being around him made his skin crawl and his blood boil. He still wanted to harm him more for what he'd done to Jewell. He certainly wasn't going to be giving him any opportunities to hurt anyone within the pack if he could help it. Even if he had to watch him constantly then Rory was going to do it until he figured out what to do with him.

A part of him wanted to push the other male for information, but he wasn't sure what to ask. At the moment he supposed that he'd ask why he was just lying down so nonchalantly like he wasn't a prisoner. Why had he let Rory beat him so easily? Why had he smelled of other children other than Jewell. Why had he violated Jewell the way he had? Basically why was this man so fucked up in the head?

Rory sulked around in the shadows, downwind of the other wolf, and watched him with an alert gaze. This wasn't exactly how he wanted to spend his day, but someone had to do it. Besides, maybe it'd give him some inspiration on what to do with their prisoner. He was eager to get him out of pack lands.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]

Forsaken I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-12-2017, 11:10 PM
A lazy yawn fell from Forsaken's lips before he slowly stretched out each of his limbs and finally stood. He could lounge around forever but that was hardly how he wanted to spend the day. His mind was twisting and turning with the usual dark thoughts he held. 'Saken flicked his tail and perked his ears a bit. Perhaps... Messing with this pack really was in order. He tilted his head back, a dark song filling the air. He didn't care if they all ganged up on him either... He'd welcome the pain. But if all went according to plan it was his little brother Ganta whom would truly suffer! All Forsaken had to do was sit back and watch chaos unfold.

Ruaidhrí

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
11-13-2017, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2017, 08:08 PM by Shrapnel.)
I'll show you how a heart can never fail

Rory froze and his muscles stiffened as the male rose to his feet. He couldn't help but let his lip curl up in a silent snarl as he watched the other man. God how he hated this man. After what he'd done to Jewell - he could never forget it. Once again he was reminded that his mother wasn't around to help tell him what to do. What punishment would be enough for someone like him? Death would be too easy. Rory wanted him to suffer like Jewell had. Probably like he'd made others suffer too. He could only imagine that he'd hurt others too.

He managed to suppress the growl that wanted to leave him as the male's voice rang out in the air. Was he really calling for someone in the pack? Who did he think he was? Rory came out of hiding and stalked over to him stiff legged and tail raised high. He may not be able to figure out what to do with him, but Rory was going to make sure that he was worth less than dirt.

"I really hope you don't expect to meet others of my pack." He said coldly. "Because if you hurt a hair on anyone or if I hear that you've even given my family one wrong look, I will kill you."

"Speech"

[Image: VZK9Ywk.png]

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
11-13-2017, 08:06 PM

Rory had come home some time ago with a prisoner. A former loner that had done despicable acts against one of their own. Granted he thought that rainbow kid was the most annoying thing on the planet (and he found a lot of things pretty annoying), not even she deserved what the cur had done to her. And yet, he was in Lirim lands. Zell would have been all too happy to lock him in a cave and starve him to death. After all, it would have been slow and he was sure desperation would have clawed at the mutt. But he wasn't an alpha. He couldn't do things the way he wanted, and that was fine...for now. As he came back into the territory from a failed hunt, he cursed under his breath when he heard the howl of an unfamiliar. It was haunting, almost challenging and seemingly calling for trouble. It was also someone he didn't recognize, and at this point, he knew everyone that was in the pack. So that left one wolf.

His course would take him towards the location where their prisoner was held, and he'd arrive just in time to find Rory walking up to him. Ears twitched, the huge male sizing up the pathetic excuse for a wolf, blue eyes narrowed and glittering coldly. "Why kill him right away when you can make him suffer along his journey to his death." He growled, stopping next to his son. His eyes never left Forsaken, though he managed to keep a rather calm composure. Where the hell was Faite when they needed her? He wasn't sure what she would do in this sort of situation, but he would try his hardest to keep things together and support his son while she was away. He had dwelled too much on her being gone, it was time to come out of the woodwork and do his part around here. "I say we slowly rip away what makes him a male, though that's just one thing he deserves."

"Talk"
Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!