Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
09-23-2017, 04:34 PM
She found it. She had been tentative in her search and paid for it by wasting time, though at least she had accomplished a few things in the time she spent between searches. Now though, the woman heavy with pups was certain she'd caught the scent she had been searching for. It led her right to a well maintained border, and though she didn't find his scent particularly strong she at least was certain it was him and that she was where she'd hoped to end up. Sitting down at a respectful distance from said border, she paused to catch her breath and glance around. It was a lovely territory shaded by even more beautiful trees. Cae always had liked willows. Sighing, she wondered where Zephyr had gone off to. Surely he was nearby as was becoming quite normal again, though where the man was at this specific moment was beyond her. She could have sworn he was here not long ago... Oh well, he'd be summoned here most likely when she called for the man she'd been seeking. Lifting her head she parted her lips and sent out a howl to call for the alpha. Once that was done there was only waiting to do.

Settling in to await the arrival of the one she sought, the lone ivory figure looked quite isolated. A single bright patch in a sea of green. For once, though, she felt okay. Maybe not as chipper as she used to be, but at least life was going a bit smoother for once and she was really excited to see Ganta again.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-09-2017, 06:06 PM

The call for his presence, at this time, was a bit surprising to the young man. Not because they had a prospective new member, no, but the fact that he recognized the voice that was calling to him. Ganta rose, nuzzling Roza on his way out before trotting towards the borders. He was feeling a little better with each passing day, though the thought of their missing child still stirred in his nightmares. Finally he approached the femme after a few minutes, a smile on his face and light dancing in his eyes as he neared her. “Caelum!” Ganta barked. “It’s been too long! Welcome to Dragoste’s borders~” His gaze softened, and he dipped his head to the older femme. “How have things been faring?”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Zephyr I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
10-12-2017, 06:19 AM
Truthfully, Zephyr was still a bit hesitant about the idea of joining a pack again. The prospect of being in a pack ruled by another was unsettling, but he knew it would be the best course of action for both he and Caelum and their children. Safety in numbers - that was something he knew all too well. He'd spent a bit of time away from Caelum, but never too far that he couldn't hear her if she called to him. He'd fallen into familiar habits again of sleeping at her side constantly, feeling oddly more protective the bigger her belly grew.

Zephyr cast an uncertain eye to the willow trees as he caught Caelum's call and moved to accompany her. He'd known she was meaning to head toward the borders of the pack she'd found an interest in, so it wasn't a surprise when she finally bit the bullet and did it. Quickly he moved to join her, making decent time as he finally arrived at the borders and plopped down at her site. He eyed Ganta inquisitively - he'd never seen a male who looked quite like him before, and he was a bit taken aback by his.. curiousness.

"Talk" "You" Think

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-17-2017, 03:56 PM
She only had to wait a few minutes for the man to show himself. Ganta came striding over, just as she'd remembered him from their brief meeting so long ago. Her face visibly brightened at his arrival as she replied, "Ganta, yes, far too long! I'm so glad to see you accomplished your goal and established your pack." Her tail swung behind her and Caelum felt a wave of happiness consume her. It was kind of a relief to know that Ganta was here and had made the pack he'd been so excited about. It the pack hadn't become a reality she might not have known what to do next.

"Things have been going surprisingly well, actually," she began, the words no sooner leaving her lips than Zephyr plopped down beside her in that silent brooding manner that wasn't exactly open and friendly. Reaching over to nip at his ear in a playful manner that seemed to contain a warning edge to it, Cae raised a brow and then returned her gaze to Ganta with her usual light smile returning to her lips. "Ganta, this is Zephyr." Caelum began, hesitating slightly as she tried to bring the right words to mind. Sure she was usually more of the talker, but unfortunately that did not mean she was the more articulate. Sometimes she wished she could steal that silver tongue and charisma Zephyr seemed to be able to command when he actually felt like it. If he wasn't going to make use of his talents he may as well let someone else have them... If only. "He's my mate, and he's very charming when he wants to be," she began with a near imperceptible narrowing of her eyes. "Anyways, I've decided that I may just have to join this pack of yours now that you've brought it to life, if you'll still have me, and Zeph too. Perhaps you can tell us a bit about Dragoste?"
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-23-2017, 12:17 PM
It did not take long for another to materialize at Caelum’s side; a male whom Ganta soon learned was Zephyr, her mate. The younger male gave a good natured smile; “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Zephyr.” He was glad to hear that things had been going well, especially since it had been too long since he’d last seen her. A friendly face and a wise mind… those were the sort of things that Dragoste needed! Ganta couldn’t hide the excitement and happiness that sparkled in his eyes as Caelum asked for him to tell them about Dragoste; this was it, his chance to gain two more potential members.

“Dragoste is a pack that stands for love, loyalty, trust, justice, honor, and being who you are…” The male’s smile widened. “We’re a peaceful pack, focusing on festivals and fun to bring us together though we won’t turn a blind eye to those who are wicked and hurt our family and friends. Together we work as one, getting rid of evils that dare rise up and work at our own individual best strengths. No one is forced to do anything but their best here. If you’re a healer you won’t be expected to fight, just as a hunter wouldn’t be expected to heal and so on.” Ganta let out a soft chuckle.

“Though forgive me if that was a bit… jumbled. Still getting used to all this.” He paused, ears twitching a little bit as he waited to hear what they’d say.

I'm here without you...

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
10-23-2017, 02:31 PM

Roza was wandering through the willows when she heard a howl from the border and she paused for a moment to listen with curiosity. It was a vaguely familiar voice... but she couldn't quite place the face with the voice. After a few moments of pondering she began leisurely making her way over to the border to investigate. She had been taking it easy since Ganta came back and she knew he would arrive before she could. In a way it felt like she was relaxing and preparing for him to leave on his hunt for Philomena again. She wasn't sure what his plan for the future was, but for now she was enjoying having her support system here.

When she arrived and she saw the white and black woman standing at the border her memories clicked and she smiled as she trotted over to stand at Ganta's side. He was already going through his speech of how he described Dragoste so she waited quietly for him to finish, smiling proudly as he spoke of it. "That was perfect, darling," she said with a chuckle as she leaned over to press her nose to his cheek. She grinned at Caelum and added, "Hello, Caelum! You're looking lovely today. I'm afraid I missed the introductions. I'm Roza," she said, directing her own introduction to the male at Caelum's side.

Talk Abbey Others