Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
The wind howled and whipped around his boy, buffeting him with sand as he prowled over the dunes by the light of the moon. He was close, he could feel it. He had tracked the devil’s scent west but had lost in in the dunes. No matter, he persisted, determined to bring back the missing child and prove his place within the small pack.

Some part of him knew it wasn’t honor he was after, that the child he would recover was not the child he wanted to find, but like so many times before Yale simply ignored it. He lifted his head to call Ganta and mark his progress then pushed on west. He needed to believe that once he crossed the dunes he would catch the scent again either of the missing princess or of the demon who took her although he had gone a long way without water and an even longer way without rest.

Talk thought You

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-11-2017, 10:55 AM
Ganta cursed himself up and down as he left Dragoste. He had promised Roza and Ulric he wouldn’t leave like he had again… but the man knew that he had to check back in with Yale. The man had been doing everything he could to try and track down his and Roza’s daughter… their dear Philomena. His heart clenched in his chest with mixed feelings… He knew he couldn’t take risks and yet, what if Yale managed to find where Rikeros had kidnapped his daughter? What if his other siblings were discovered? Ganta felt a rush of mixed feelings all at once. He almost felt sick…

When Ganta heard Yale’s call he knew he was on the right track. He quickened his pace, paws hitting the earth quickly. Part of him was guilty about having rested at Dragoste while Yale was still relentlessly searching for Philly. If anything Ganta wanted to find Yale to tell him to go rest… to take a break after all his hard work. It wasn’t that Ganta was giving up on his daughter… but he knew that he couldn’t risk the other members of Dragoste for selfish reasons. That wasn’t why he had created his pack.

The sand buffeted him, whipping his mane about as Ganta pressed on. Finally Yale came into sight, and the brute let out a bark to alert  the other he was trailing behind him. He wasn’t sure what he was going to learn out here… but he prayed that it wouldn’t be something that would break his promise to Roza and Ulric.

Yale

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
10-17-2017, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 09:34 AM by Yale.)

OOC: Please set Yale to Dragoste ^^; sorry

He saw the other male’s golden mane glittering off the moonlight and stepped toward him slowly before giving him a cordial bow. “Greetings my lord.” He said formally, his pale eyes hard and his expression one of grave seriousness.

“I tracked your child’s scent this far but the trail has gone cold I’m afraid.” He said, his heart aching, he felt like a failure although his eyes had never left Ganta’s. It had felt like months since he had seen the other male and he wondered just how long he had been chasing after the faint scents of the lost princess and her demonic uncle. What if the girl had been recovered long ago and he had simply been chasing shadows and running in circles? He was afraid briefly of that possibility but the scent of his leader lacked all trace of the scent he had been following. “Could he have…”

His thoughts trailed off. He knew the commoners of Bromos lived a different life than the nobles and the templars; they buried their dead, young or old and moved on, far too preoccupied with their own survival to mourn or grieve the dead or the lost. He supposed Ganta had every reason to be the same; he had a pack to worry about now and another pup to care for. Before the male even spoke, Yale knew, it was time for him to come home.

Speech, thinking

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-06-2017, 07:14 PM
...so the scent had gone cold for Yale too. Ganta took a slow breath, giving a nod. It was definitely the Gods saying it was time all of them needed to return home. The brute lowered his gaze, speaking softly to the other man. “I thank you for all your hard work, Yale, but I’m afraid that the will of the Gods deems that my daughter not be found. Yet.” He lifted his head, offering him a small, sad smile. “We should return home. I’ve already been back and you too look like you could use the rest… after that… I’d like to speak with you again.” Ganta twitched his ears. “I can’t thank you enough for your efforts though… It means a lot.”

I'm here without you...

Yale

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
11-10-2017, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 03:45 PM by Yale.)

“The gods.” he spat in his mind. “There is only one god, and I have filed him as a servant.” He thought. He closed his eyes and let out a slow breath of defeat. “So be it.” He said, his voice hard and thick with disappointment.  “I will call for you once I have recuperated. If it should please you my lord.” He said, his lilac eyes fixed on the blowing sand. He looked to the moon, letting the light shine on his face and clearly display his bereft features.“I will pray for her wellbeing.” He said, mostly to himself, and Ganta, merely a witness to his sacred vow. “To home then.” He said finally, and walked silently into the dark, heading east toward their home, his curly fur whipping in the harsh wind, his massive frame standing firm against the howling wind and buffets of sand. Although he was returning home a failure, the idea of returning to Dragoste was oddly comforting.

-Exit Yale-

Speech, Thinking