size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-26-2017, 11:57 AM
OOC; Set before I Can Ride My Bike With No Handlebars

As summer came to an end Tyranis had surprisingly calmed down, cooling just as the season had. Most days were spent in his own den, close to his mother’s and the days he couldn’t be found there were spent roaming the lands outside of the pack. If he still wanted to be leader he said nothing on the matter, although truth be told, aside from the recently joined yearling Tyranis avoided the other members of Abaven like the plague, silently casting them judgmental looks from afar when no one was looking, although there were so few of them left it was a wonder he ever found anyone to glare at to begin with.

He laid on the packed, dirt floor of his den, chewing on the sweet, moist, meat of a snake idly, pausing to yawn with boredom or glance out of the mouth of his small dirt cove with narrowed eyes to see if someone would dare to disturb him. He had hardly seen his sister although she didn’t seem to have the decency to just disappear like the rest of his siblings had…Like Cloud had. He stopped eating as his thoughts turned to his brother, worry twisting his stomach and quashing his appetite. He pushed the half-eaten snake aside and laid his head between his paws, closing his eyes and attempting to think of something- anything else.

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-27-2017, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017, 06:46 PM by Aranea.)

Aranea had been in her own little slump herself. She was finally safe behind pack borders and started her new life in a new family. But it didn't really feel like it at heart...

She would spend most of the time in her den, sometimes collecting the herbs of the pack and a lot of time "organizing" them over and over. She didn't really want to bother Tyranis all that often or even Vali. She wanted the woman to understand her and she felt that impossible. Though she would go believe the words of Tyranis that Sparrow would be taking over and Vali would no longer need to hear her foolish, heartbreaking, emotional crap.

Today however, she would take a silent step to the outside of his den, only standing there for an awkward moment before putting her face in view to him. "Hey Ty..." She greeted quietly and shyly, "What were you going to do today?" She looked down at the snake he had pulled apart in interest, but wouldn't look at it for long. She didn't think she had seen anyone eat a snake before... It was a little weird to her.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
09-30-2017, 12:58 PM

He gave a wide yawn and sneezed.“Nothing.” He grumbled, almost as if he were admitting to a crime. Tyranis had always been a very serious boy after Bass disappeared. Rather than being the product of abuse, Ty’s serious nature was the product of apathy. No one but Bass seemed to care for him outside of his family, and although he tried to convince himself that Bass had been a fool and weak he missed the old wolf terribly and days of melancholy seemed to become more and more frequent.

“How about you?” He asked, pushing the half eaten snake aside now that she had arrived. He wasn’t sure if she knew it but she was a person of great interest to the young male, so much so that he was comfortable enough to speak without embellishing his wide vocabulary or with excessively meticulous grammar. He didn’t feel like he needed to impress her, mostly because he was already so impressed by her.

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
09-30-2017, 07:44 PM

"Oh..." She trailed as he pushed the dead snake away from him. "Nothing." She would respond with a seat at the mouth of his den and a curl of her tail. "We could do something together... I mean," She paused in thought, "I don't know what there is to do." The thought of herbs crossed her mind but it didn't seem like he would be interested in that. She she stared down at the floor of his den for a few seconds before suggesting, "We could go on a patrol if you'd like? Maybe we'll find something along the way."

Aranea was acting kind of strange and it didn't take a rocket scientist to tell she was off. She was usually happy-go-lucky and excited for the next adventure! What was going on in that little mind of hers? 

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-02-2017, 08:42 AM
OOC: I know I've said this a million times but I love, LOVE, L O V E, these tables

“Sure.”
He said lightly before he stretched out his paws and yawned hungrily. He stepped past her, out of the den and shook out his long, plush fur, trying to wake himself up a bit more before they did anything together.

Ty had noticed she seemed quieter than usual but said nothing, afraid he might have been wrong and had simply misinterpreted her reserved body language. He waited for her to join him outside and once she did- if she still felt up to it he would make his way the narrow border between the seaside cliffs and the rapids. The plains were well protected he supposed, and that might have been why Bass had chosen it to form his pack, although he wasn’t particularly fond of the notion that Bass was in any way wise.  

He wondered for a moment what had been troubling his companion and if there was anything he could do about it. He knew she had offered to be a healer so perhaps patrolling wasn’t in her best interest. “So why did she offer it ?” He thought, but remained quiet, afraid that his ego had simply gotten the better of him, and she couldn’t possibly have chosen to patrol for his sake.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-02-2017, 01:21 PM

She went along and followed him to the borders, mostly in silence. Her ears twitched to the different sounds of Abaven, none of which truly interested her. As they went about, she would just continue to look around only in thought of what the two could do. As Tyranis suspected, she could have been herb hunting but she liked going for a walk with him just as much.

As the silence continued she would break out the tension and tell him what she was feeling. At least mostly. "Am I missing something, Ty?" She asked with an expected confused look from him, "How many wolves are here because... I feel like I'm being avoided like a plague." but she looked at him with a slight smile, "I expected to have plenty of friends and maybe have someone to look up to me but i just feel... left out here." She looked away from him as they continued their patrol, "Vali hadn't made it any better for me..." 

It could have just been the fact that everyone left in the pack were family members or just distracted by their lost alpha and continuous leadership change. Maybe Aranea wasn't trying hard enough or just felt like she was interrupting someone or screwing up their day. It was just unrealistic to her that coming from a pack like hers who took in orphans and those that need homes, a place that had family could be so small and almost broken. She at least hoped that she could be the rise of all the fallen in this pack and she could make it better.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-03-2017, 11:00 AM

He stopped to count in his head: Sparrow, Lark, his sister… “Eight.” He said firmly and then continued to walk. “My sister and I are the youngest in the pack.” He explained then looked over his shoulder at her and flashed a charming smile. “But we can still be friends, if you want.” He said and then suddenly looked at her seriously. “Although…if we’re going to be friends…” He said and trailed off, his ear flicking slightly as he spoke.” You’re going to have to be it.”  and without a word bolted forward to tap her shoulder with his paw before he leapt back into a playful bow his tail swishing in the air.

It had been a long time since he had played with anyone, Cloud had always been too quiet and reserved to romp around with his considerably larger brother and after Bass had left most of the adults- including his mother, hadn’t had the time of day for him. He bounced back and took off, hoping she would follow suit and hoping she would play along. It was a side of Tyranis almost no one had seen, a side that might not have even existed had he not been so fond of the girl.

Speaking  Thinking You

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-03-2017, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 03:31 PM by Aranea.)

Having been feeling down and slightly depressed lately, Aranea walked at ease with a low head and ears. And Tyranis, probably definitely noticing this wouldn't hesitate to try and cheer her up, despite his sometimes cold tones and outbursts.

As his paw hit her shoulder, she would nearly fall over but wouldn't be angry in the slightest. "Hey!" She would shout with a few giggles to add and wouldn't waste any time to bolt after him. It hadn't been long, but she too was at a loss with friends and fun. She used to love messing with the younger pups of her pack like they were her little pets. And she wouldn't treat him any differently.

He was much taller than her, so her thin and sleek body didn't have too much trouble catching up with him. They were still young and his legs were kind of lanky, he had only a little more to grow into, so it was still a fair fight. When she felt close enough, almost like hunting a deer or antelope, she would leap at his hind quarters and try to make him stumble. (If succeeded:) Tumbling down with him, she would quickly hop to her feet and put her two front paws on each side of his shoulders on the ground next to him. Nose to nose and quick breaths, she grinned greatly at him, her old sad expression now a thing of the past. "Tag, you're it." And would hop off him out of breath and would trot and jump around only trying to avoid him "tagging" her back instead of running.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-06-2017, 09:26 AM

He tipped over sideways as she grabbed his rear end and flailed his paws in the air as he struggled for purchase hoping to get a head start to tag her back. He rolled completely onto his back and stared up at her, breathless and thought: “Her eyes are beautiful” Before she was off again and the game continued. He bounded after her, his runner’s frame carrying him over the gentle hills of the plains. He pranced gallantly beside her, rearing back with the intention of bringing both paws down on her back before she could escape again. He felt light as a feather, as if the only thing keeping him pinned to the earth was the heaviness of his heart as it thudded wildly, both from the thrill of the chase and something else that he had never quite known before but seemed to be appearing more and more frequently as he spent time with her.

His worried thoughts about his brother were gone, his ambitions were gone, his plan to depose the Destruction regime were gone, all that existed in that moment were himself and Aranea. The game they played while no one else was watching, and the moment they shared was all that mattered to the wolf who was normally so determined and so serious. “I’m gonna get you!” He said with the widest grin he had ever managed spread over his face.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-06-2017, 10:12 AM

Taking off with him, she would try her best to keep her distance in the fun of their game. His paws would hit her back and she would crumble under him. Her front paws would dig at the soil as she tried to get out from under him but to no successes. Instead, she would flip her body at her ribs and kick lightly at him with her back legs. A smile as big as his own that was also filled with giggles. "Ty! Stop!" She whined playfully through her laughter.

As he had forgotten everything, so did she. It did feel like they were the only ones on the whole planet, as if there was no one around to watch them or judge them and every problem was gone.

Out of breath, she would just look at him, lying on her back. This was unlike any Tyranis she had met, but she expected this come out at some point. Behind every stone wolf was someone who just wanted to have fun. And if she could make him feel this way she would be happy.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
10-18-2017, 11:50 AM

He laughed and closed his eye as she batted at his face an impossibly wide grin on his face as he laid down on top of her, pinning her to the ground. His chest hurt from the strain of running and his face felt hot from all the laughing and pure joy. He was happy, finally happy since his brother had vanished and he felt lighter than air. He looked down her nose at her eyes, panting, his tail flicking restlessly behind him. He was just about to taunt her with his victory when something…odd overcame him. All at once he became serious and all of a sudden the only thing he could hear was his heart drumming wildly in his ears. He opened his mouth to say something, but no words came out.

His body seemed to move of its own accord, and in an instant his eyes had closed and his tongue slipped from between his lips to brush over hers and the front of her nose. It was something he had never done before and where it had come from was entirely unknown to him. He drew back and opened his eyes slowly, his ears swiveling forward. He felt afraid, what if he’d just done something bad or something that would horrify her? What if she didn’t want to ever see him again? He could only wait nervously and see.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-18-2017, 10:45 PM

She tilted her head as he became speechless, the tension and vibes rubbing off onto her as she knew where this would be going. But she was always a sucker for the man making the first move. If he could do it he could have it. She was all open.

And of course he would do it. He wouldn't chicken out, as did a lot of boys Aranea had "seduced". She closed her crystal optics as he had, and would let him lick up her nose without moving her head even an inch. Her lashes batted as she opened them back up again to look at him, seeing the bit of worry in his face wondering if he had done the right thing.

She returned with a gentle grin, eyes stuck to his with her chin locked in the same wave of his if he were to move at all, as if their necks had been tied together but they hadn't a care in the world. She would wrap her front paws just behind his shoulders at his ribs and try to pull him a little closer as if he wasn't close enough already. "Thank you, Ty." She whispered in the light of her brightened mood. Perhaps this is what she needed. Someone to hold her, to kiss her, just to make her feel loved or important. Even not having any friends, this was enough to hold her down. She really didn't need anything else.

Walk "Talk" Think