gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-02-2017, 07:40 PM

GOD was it hot. The pink fairy panting heavily through this forsaken land. Her ears pinned as she walked with heavy paws. "Mother fu-" She spit at the heat with a shake of her body. It was a good place for the winter but summer? Jesus no! Who would be stupid enough to travel through here?

Why had she come here? Maybe she just wanted a change of scenery but DAMN. She was now stuck in the middle of it all without a knowing way out. It wasn't like there was and exit sign that pointed the way. She was headed around in circles... She was probably going mad but that wasn't anything new. She would probably just get stuck in here and pass out until night time. That sounded like a good place to be... The chill of the night.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-05-2017, 08:14 PM

From a nook in a nearby rock face Kanja watched the stranger pace. She'd been exploring all by her lonesome and had just settled down in the cool hollow to wait out the heat of the day when the pink woman had wandered in. Instead of announcing her presence Kanja had simply chosen to watch for awhile. She didn't know what to make of the woman; she'd never seen someone with a coat like that before. Her coloring reminded Kany of white fur stained lightly with blood and for a brief moment she'd wondered if that was what was all over the woman. The thought had been discarded quickly; she was covered a little too thoroughly for it to be blood.

From her cool place the giantess continued to watch the woman. It was clear that her temper was beginning to get the best of her and when she sworn Kanja had to choke back a snigger. Was she lost? It sure seemed that way as the woman walked 'round and 'round. Perhaps she should offer to help...

Nah, where was the fun in that? The stranger wasn't in distress or anything, just pissy. "Good god, just watching you is making me dizzy."

[Image: oa5f9x.png]
THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE
EXPECT FOUL LANGUAGE AND GIGGLES AT YOUR EXPENSE AT THE VERY LEAST

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-06-2017, 08:48 PM

Through heavy steps and probably a lot of head banging, Agria would surprisingly look the the dark fae gently, as if she had been following her this whole time and they were on a journey together. But obviously the two were strangers, Agria just went with the flow of things and found little danger around her; especially with a female.

"What, are you telling me you were just laying around watching me, a damsel in distress, and getting your own little kicks out of it?" She panted quietly a few times and continued, "Tisk, Tisk." as if a mother speaking to a child. "Now help me out of this holy hell!" She  was speaking as if serious, but there was a hint of joke. She marched forward a few steps before halting and spinning her head too make sure the girl was following. A raise of her brow and a flick of her head would tell her to come on, almost like "What the hell are you doing, quit standing there!"

Walk "Talk" Think

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-07-2017, 09:47 PM
The pink woman's rhetorical query had barely left her lips before Kanja responded. She simply coldn't pass up an opportunity to be snarky. Her tone deadpan, she said, "Yes." To both watching and getting a kick out of the woman's distress. She was guilty on both counts and proudly so.

"Now help me out of this holy hell!" Kanja tilted her head to the side. That didn't sound like a request, but it was clear that the woman was at least partially joking. This was a game that Kanja was happy to play. She didn't move even though it was clear by the stranger's body language that she was expected to. "Why would I do that, when I could "get my kicks" watching you, a damsel in distress, wander in circles?" She made a show of getting more comfortable by crossing her front paws and then copied the woman's expression by quirking a brow back at her.

THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-12-2017, 02:36 PM

"Come on woman!" She fully spun her self around to face the girl again, her fur bristled and ears pinned as she demanded. "I suppose you would prefer to watch someone pass out and die out here then?" Agria sure would have. At least back in the day. But she was getting aggravated with this girl. Agria was only having these problems because she was getting so worked up. If she would have just calmed down and thought for a minute it wouldn't be that hard to walk in a straight line.

"What, do I got to offer you something?" she questioned, but quickly responded again, "Forget it! I'll get myself out of this bitch." And she moved forward to pass the girl, ignoring her existence sitting all comfortably before her. She may have even bumped into her but she wasn't paying attention.

Walk "Talk" Think

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-20-2017, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2017, 08:16 PM by Kanja.)
Kanja regarded the woman coolly as she rudely demanded help. "I suppose you would prefer to watch someone pass out and die out here then?" Every second the pink woman spent sassing her Kanja inched closer and closer to a 'yes'. "That," she purred, "Depends on the person." On the heels of that statement she made a point to cast a critical gaze over the stranger; making it clear that she hadn't yet decided which group this particular woman belonged to.

It was too bad the woman hadn't stuck with the bartering bit. Kanja was a sucker for a deal. She liked a challenge and while it didn't seem likely that this pink lady, desperate as she was, would put up much of a fight, she certainly seemed to be spirited and that might have made the bargaining interesting.

But no. She had to get huffier instead. The woman's initial flounce off brought a smile to Kanja's lips - a smile that quickly morphed into a warning sneer as the woman deliberately invaded her space and bumped into Kanja's dangling forepaws. Kanja's retaliation was swift as she directed a warning snap after the woman as she passed by. She didn't intent any real harm, just to simply sheer off a mouthful of fur.

Her stubby tail flicked from side to side in agitation as she mulled the situation over. The woman had yet to really push her buttons, but if she bumped into Kanja again she would be risking a beating.

Kanja frowned. She really was a sucker for bartering and now that the woman had planted that idea in her head she couldn't shake it - and it was for that reason that she was willing to be patient with this odd, snippy stranger. There was still a chance she could get something out of this situation besides a giggle or a fight. "Hit me up when you give up on "this bitch". Maybe, if you ask nicely," she called over her shoulder, "We can work something out."

THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE

Agria

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Chrono I
10-22-2017, 10:47 PM

Agria flicked her head back at the girl as she took a chunk of fur from her rear, a place that had seemed to long have lost a sense of nerves. Some would think it be sensitive, but for Agria it turned painless.

She rolled her eyes, looking back ahead of her and starting to walk forward, "Meeting me," She spoke rather loudly as she loosened the space between them, "Should suffice as a payment to you." She thought it serious, didn't mean anyone had to agree with her.

"Don't like it? Sorry not sorry!" She kept on wandering along, hoping that she could just find her own way out. "Have fun dying in hell!" Though she probably would have acted civil with this woman if she had met her again, right now in this moment she didn't want to. She was acting rather bitchy which was a normal response towards Agria. She still didn't put up with it, screw everyone.

-Exit Agria unless stopped-

Walk "Talk" Think

Kanja

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Kanja grinned and then laughed at the crazy pink woman's words. She couldn't tell if she was trying to be funny or rude, but regardless, she was entertaining. While the stranger continued to wander around in search of a way out - a way out, mind you, that was clearly visible to anyone with eyes - Kanja did as she had been doing since first spying the woman: nothing. It was no skin off her nose if the weirdo fell over dead from heat exhaustion. Nope, it was her own damn fault for getting herself into a tizzy over nothing.

"Have fun dying in hell!" Ah, rude it was, then. Kanja chuckled and then tsked teasingly. "Oh," she purred, her voice sickly sweet, "Don't you worry, I will." She paused a beat, then called after the woman, "There are these things on your face called eyes. You might make it out of here if you use them!" After all, the hot springs were nothing but a series of heated pools. There were just a few trees and only a handful of outcroppings. How the woman managed to get lost was beyond her.

THIS FLOOF IS NOT NICE