Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
10-14-2017, 02:10 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2017, 10:44 AM by Asharya.)

Navigation: Cedar Falls

Asharya was filled with unbridled energy. She had at last outgrown her gangly pup body. She had the lanky figure of a juvenile, not quite a year old but close. Mother said she would grow a bit more yet, and she still lacked the refined musculature of her older family members, but that didn't stop the young spitfire from dreaming. Brimming with youthful immortality, she set her course north of the canyon, readying herself for a day's worth of exploring. Whether Pyralis wanted her wandering so far away or not was not present on Asha's current list of concerns. Storm clouds were gathering on the western horizon, and the low peals of distant thunder made her fur prickle in the most delightful way.

She prayed for a strong storm. Even knowing it was something she ought to be afraid of, Asharya had loved them from birth. The crashing and howling of the world outside their den, as if the earth and sky were at war with one another, was beautiful to the young hellion. At long last the cedar grove enveloped her, it's forest floor of needles absorbing all sound of her passage. It had quickly become a favored place of hers to practice hunting, but today she sought only to explore.

"Talk" "You" Think

Asharya is chaotic and occasionally hotheaded. Thread at your own risk!

Come Plot with Fox

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-20-2017, 11:33 PM

Maybe she ought to make a living as some kind of navigator what with all this wandering around every single inch of both Boreas and Auster. But nah, that wouldn't work cause she was usually too distracted getting into trouble everywhere she went to actually see the sights and learn the land very well. Bouncing along at an easy pace Iskra figured she could try to correct that and so she spent a good while looking around at all she could see. So far she saw trees. More trees. Honestly just trees gosh this was stupid. Never mind, looking was stupid.

Climbing up onto one of several fallen trees that were all clustered and fallen atop one another, Iskra jumped and tip toed her way to the top of the stack, peering out at the land from her new vantage point. Ah yes, look at the... trees. Frowning, she was about to go pout and look for someone to harass or annoy when spotted what appeared to be not a tree. Yes, it was actually quite colorful as trees are not known for being. Then her frown deepened as she got a better look at the approaching child and her only comprehensible thought was a pretty blunt, "What the hell?"

If one of the three starry wolves she'd met lately had been kin would this encounter continue to tip the scale with unrelated wolves, or would things balance out? Also, how long would it take for these lands to be positively brimming with wolves like this? Iskra was pretty sure it used to be at least somewhat uncommon. Sitting down upon her tower of trees Iskra canted her head a bit, studying the child with uncertainty in her eyes. She wasn't feeling particularly articulate today, so she opted to remain silent.

"Talk""You"

Table image by Argenticide

Asharya

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
10-22-2017, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 08:48 PM by Asharya.)

Asharya had the ability to find interest in just about anything. Others might call it a short attention span, but to Asharya it meant that wherever she was she could find an adventure. The advancing thunder crept closer and closer as she walked along, nose pressed to the ground. Perhaps she ought to look for shelter to wait out the wall of the storm. Asharya knew that this was where storms were often strongest, but it was always her favorite part.

So entranced was she with her thoughts that she did not recognize the distant splotch of ruby fur for what it was until she was rather close. All at once the odd bit of color seemed to shift in her mind and become a wolf. Asharya froze, eyes narrowing as she eyed the woman on her perch. The pile of trees she sat upon was nothing special, but the woman herself had a pelt almost similar to hers! Well, Asharya's was obviously better but the stranger's was a good attempt to replicate. "Who the hell are you?" She asked, crass use of language attributed to arrogant, youthful confidence.

Asharya was almost fully grown now, and she was already bigger than this woman even if she was quite obviously a whole lot younger. She wasn't scared of anything, and her curiosity had been ignited. There was no going back now, she thought with a smile. Even if the woman didn't answer her questions, that didn't mean Asha couldn't have a little fun with her. Maybe she could drag the woman back for Mama to meet! Or, you know, just mess with her here. Time would tell!

"Talk" "You" Think

Come Plot with Fox

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-22-2017, 08:10 PM

It was sort of fun being the silent observer and watching someone slowly come to notice her. It brought a classic Iskra grin to her features, lips turning upward and eyes dancing bright and brimming with trouble to be made. Her expression only intensified when the girl down below decided to boldly interrogate her, brash and confident like many young wolves. This kid probably had that youthful sense of immortality thin going on, huh? Well, Iskra could sort of relate. Or at the very least she wasn't usually concerned with her own mortality, even if she didn't feel terribly invincible.

Yawning and holding her head at a high, regal angle, Iskra looked down her snout at the girl in the manner one would expect a particularly haughty feline to do. Arching a single brow, the nebulous red woman drawled, "Who am I? I suppose you'll just have to convince me it's worth sharing; it's no fun to acquire information easily anyhow, now is it?" With a flash of pearly white fangs, Iskra gave the kid a cheeky smile before quite suddenly leaping up and bouncing her way across the jungle gym that was the pile of trees, landing and leaping with the agility of a mountain goat. Hopefully this wolf would be easy enough to draw in. It would be a nice change of pace to have someone who could actually enjoy a little fun once in a while.

"Talk""You"

Asharya

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Fox
10-22-2017, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2017, 10:06 PM by Asharya.)

The woman seemed to stare down at her with something like haughty amusement in her eyes. Asha wasn't used to seeing this expression, least of all directed at her, and decided at once that she was not very fond of it. Asharya had wanted a quick, easy release of information to sate her curiosity. Certainly not this. "I suppose you'll just have to convince me it's worth sharing," the stranger said, causing Asha to huff. Without pausing to consider whether or not it was a smart response, she said, "Not likely, seeing as I don't have any reason to think it'll be worth the effort. I don't really care about your name, at all." Her eyes narrowed, giving the stranger a very obvious once-over. Asha wasn't stupid, she knew that she herself was special when it came to appearances. She liked being special. She did not like that she had found another wolf who might be able to rival her splendor.

The prospect soured her mood considerably. Asha sat down with a thump and a huff, just as the woman bounded up and began to run off. "Hey! I'm talking to you, where are you from?" Her tone was blunt and demanding as only a child's can be. She wanted answers, dammit! Where was this woman from, and why did she look sort of like Asharya did? She was the first wolf the young girl had ever seen that even came close. Pyralis did not speak of whoever it was that had sired her and her brother, and Asha was just reaching the point in her life where she might start to question things like that. This proof that wolves of her ilk did exist to roam the world brought up a plethora of curiosities and questions that Asha needed the answers to. And she was not going to take any of the woman's sass as an answer!

"Talk" "You" Think

Come Plot with Fox

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-29-2017, 02:44 PM

She could only raise a brow at the snarky retort from the girl. Oh really now, well they'd just have to see how much she really 'didn't care' now wouldn't they? As expected, as soon as she began to deny the girl the answers she sought the child would start to sing a different tune. Hah, that was waaay too easy. Beaming, Iskra turned her head back towards the girl and elegantly dropped into a gentle bow while balancing on the precariously stacked trees, a feat she was quite proud of pulling off. Signature toothy grin on her lips, Iskra teased the girl playfully, "I may be convinced to deliver some answers if you're willing to make a deal with me, little spark." Her voice was a light and impish coo, easy on the ears and masterfully used to draw in the interest of the younger wolf. After all, this kid was probably young enough to still enjoy a good game, right?

"You want answers, and I wanna have a little fun. So here's the deal; you catch me and I'll tell you anything and everything you could ever want to know, supposing you ask things I have answers to. Catch me if you can!" and with that, she began her graceful hopping, from one tree to another in no particular pattern with no real destination other than a zig-zagging trail across the pile of trees. Sure the kid was probably a lot larger than her, with the freakishly lengthy legs of the more vertically inclined, but Iskra was highly agile and well balanced. Having to jump and maintain balance meant the playing feild was more leveled than if she'd just been running across flat ground.

Secretly she kind of hoped she'd be caught soon, cause Iskra was just as curious about why they looked so similar as the kid was. Not that she was going to let her know that. It wouldn't surprise Iskra if they were related, really she'd find it more interesting if they weren't connected in their lineage.

"Talk""You"