Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-15-2017, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2017, 11:31 AM by Ganta.)
Alright sooo as some of you know I'm bringing in a super mutated, colorful child named Forte. She'll be little, but more importantly she has sibbies! I'd love to see them adopted, though keep in mind if you fall inactive or quit I'll reclaim them! All pups are born in Autumn and require a pup pass! owo/ These kids can either be adopted with Forte {by Athena who I’m sure will be happy to have them} or be separated and adopted by someone else~

Leon ; Male ; The Firstborn

Leon is a bit of a sarcastic and playful fellow; he might appear as though he's being serious but he's really not. He has an interest in things others typically do not such as foreign language, travel, and poisons. He enjoys toying and playing with others, though not necessarily in a malicious way. He's not one for rules and authority preferring to do things his own way. He must have blue eyes and a white or cream base coat. Jewelry is a plus to his design but not mandatory. Likely a more simple, yet pretty coat.

Dolce ; Female ; The Second Born ~ Claimed by Keno

Dolce is quiet and has a hard time saying what she really means. She distances herself from others afraid of forgetting her real family: particularly her parents. She can have an attitude and get angry a lot. She is actually really lonely and yearns for friends, being the sort to come up with small gifts for them. As a note Dolce has an apparition only she can see \ voice in her head named Pico. Pico is like a younger sister to Dolce being warm, devoted, and encouraging. She tries to get Dolce to say how she really feels and open up to others. In some regards Pico is the part of Dolce she is missing in her main self. Design can have both light or dark color {including a mix} but should at least have red eyes.

Dylas ; Male ; The Middle Child ~ Claimed by Dragon

Dylas can have a fiery attitude but is really a hard working and honest guy. It takes a bit for him to warm up to others though that doesn't mean he doesn't want friends. He can be fiercely competitive and tends to show loathing towards his rivals.. but maybe that's because he is not admitting his true feelings! Dylas can be fiercely protective of those he is close to. He should have a darker coat, smoke green eyes, and possibly a mane mutation.

Forte ; Female ; Second to Youngest ~ Claimed by Keno

Forte is honorable, chivalrous, and kindhearted. Though she is designed as a fighter, she is a poor hunter due to lack of stealth. She cares deeply for the rest of her family and, like Dylas, is very protective. She is intelligent but easily frightened of superstitious things such as ghosts, making her wary whenever Dolce brings up the existence of Pico. “Ghosts don’t exist,” Forte claims. She can be stern, but also very gentle and sweet. She loves doting on Amber especially since Amber is the baby of the family and tends to butt heads with Leon.

Amber ; Female ; The Baby

Amber is naive, sweet, and the baby of the family. She sees the good in everyone and everything. She likes to run, play, and rest where it's nice and warm if the weather is bad. Even as she ages she'll continue to be an innocent young woman, likely retaining her innocence for as long as she can with a protective older brother like Dylas. Even if she loses that innocence she will still be happy, the sort to let trouble and bad things roll off of her like water. She must have blue-gray eyes, can have a pastel green, pink, or white base coat. Lighter colors / pastels on her design only.

-----

If interested please fill out the following form::

Character Desired:: Leon or Amber {possibly a parent if there is any interest? I can add a father and mother! :D}
Full Name: --- {middle of your choice} Rune
Design:: You can ask Keno to make a batch to choose from! :D
Mutations?:: Only if you can afford it~
Appearance:: Include height, build {Light, Medium, Heavy}, and fur color / eye color :3 Additional details as needed / up  to you! Keep in mind that Leon and Dylas are more likely to be taller / bulkier whereas Dolce is more average and Amber is more dainty.
Personality:: Your spin on the above personality! Feel free to add additional details! :D
Skills:: Hunting, Intellect, Navigation, Healing, or Fighting? {Can be up to two as Guidebook says <3}

Nikita

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2017, 01:40 PM

Character Desired:: Leon

Full Name: Leon Jay Rune

Design:: Design 1, changing so there is no eye marking

Mutations?:: None

Appearance:: 

36'' -- Heavy build

Leon is one of the larger ones of the family, although he'll never dwarf a lot of wolves. He's tall enough, though, and he likes it. He's not going to be overly intimidating, but he'll just be big enough to maybe make others think twice. Or, they would, if he looked the slightest bit intimidating. Even as an adult, Leon will be overly fluffy, making it appear as if his heavier build came from long fur alone. 

Compared to his more colorful siblings, Leon's not as eye catching. Coated mainly in a snowy white, he would stand out from his siblings were it not for his markings. A light gray, just dark enough to be noticeable, cover his ears and his tail. A darker gray, almost a charcoal gray, stretches over his throat and partially over his stomach. 

Leon's eyes are a medium blue, just a bit lighter than the sky blue that makes up his markings.

Personality:: 

Despite being the oldest, Leon may be the least mature. He loves pulling his jokes, and he has a bit of a childish sense of humor. Even the smallest thing could make him laugh. Because of this, he likes to joke around with his siblings, making sure that they know that all of it is not meant to be taken to heart. They may be the only exception to this, as a pup; around others, Leon tries his best to be protective. He wants to be viewed as cool, and so he may come off as a bit overly protective when it comes down to it. He's the oldest sibling, after all; he's supposed to be the one they look up to!

Towards others, and maybe even his own siblings, Leon is a bit sarcastic. Some of his answers come off snarky, and he's managed to somehow say it like how he would anything else. He seems perfectly serious about it, even if, in reality, he's far from it. It's something he's torn about; in some ways, it's a good way to pull pranks and make others confused. In other ways, he doesn't want his siblings' feelings to be hurt by his snarky answers when they should know that he doesn't mean it.
Skills:: Hunting and Fighting

Uriel

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2017, 02:10 PM
I can definitely make a batch of designs for Amber. Natural coloring preferred, Croa? :3

Nikita

gems
size
build
player
10-15-2017, 02:21 PM
Maybe an unnatural color or two?

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-15-2017, 05:38 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 12:16 PM by Samael.)
Character Desired::  Amber

Full Name: Amber Amarante Ambrosia Rune (middle name means flower that never fades in French)(yes I want two middle names >>)

Design:: boop

Mutations?:: mane and color (reducing her height so she can be a runt ;) )

Appearance::
20" | Light build | 68 lbs
Amber is super tiny when compared to most others. As a runt she got the short end of the stick, meaning that as an adult she will only make it to about 20 inches in height. She is fairly light and just barely makes it past being emaciated in build. Even as a pup it is apparent that she will be super small. Perhaps that is why she is so protected by those around her.

Her pelt is light in every color and aspect. The darkest color is on her back and mane, a dove gray. It lays over her spine and down her tail evenly and gently. The rest of her body is a white. The end of her tail is tipped in pastels in a rainbow of colors. It starts with lilac then works into a mint green. After that it fades to a baby blue be for finally ending in a baby pink. This same pattern tips her overly long bangs. The backside of her ears are a baby blue with lilac gracing the inside of her ears. Her eyes are soft and a bluish grey. Her nose and paw pads lack all pigment and are pink because of this. Her skin is also pink and due to this she can get sunburned easily.

Personality::
Sweet- Amber is likely the sweetest child anyone will ever meet. She is entirely comprised of sugar and everything nice. Though there is a touch of spice but that's not what's important here. She has an extremely kind heart and sees everyone as deserving a chance. She can come across as enthusiastic and joyous to any one she meets.

Naive- To call amber stupid is where one would find themselves in the wrong. She isnt stupid, merely innocent. So much so she can be seen as naive and clueless in some aspects. She is sheltered and protected by her family which want her to never grow up. To which she doesn't see why she should anyways as being an adult would be no fun.

Temper- This is where that touch of spice chimes in. This girl has a tiny temper. Usually it equates to her just pouting or running to someone who can do something about it for her but on occasion she will bite your head off, verbally that is. When you cross her it's never a good thing. She puts the meaning behind an eternal grudge, holding her grudges for as long as she can remember why she was mad in the first place.

Mischievious- Fun. That's the biggest draw for this girl. If she can't find it, she'll make it. Whether it be being flirting with some boy that doesn't know how overprotective her siblings are or breaking a minor rule, she's game. Though she won't always be up for such trouble.

Skills:: Intellect, Healing

Other:: favorite foods are anything Sweet. Likes flowers and warmth

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-15-2017, 10:30 PM
WIP

Character Desired:: Leon
Full Name:: Leon Mani Rune
Design:: I'd love a batch (Mostly natural colors prefered)
Mutations?:: I'd love to Can't afford it
Appearance:: Include height, build {Light, Medium, Heavy}, and fur color / eye color :3 Additional details as needed / up  to you! Keep in mind that Leon and Dylas are more likely to be taller / bulkier whereas Dolce is more average and Amber is more dainty.
Personality:: Your spin on the above personality! Feel free to add additional details! :D
Skills:: Hunting, Intellect, Navigation, Healing, or Fighting? {Can be up to two as Guidebook says <3}

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-20-2017, 06:45 AM
Amber

Leon

Honestly number 3 for Leon would be perf if his cheek mark was blue. xD Possibly darker belly/chest too? I dunno. Hope you guys like these and they help get you some ideas! Amber is basically a more simple design as well, with a pastel green being favored as an odd marking on her coat. If you can't afford it then silver is a great alternative! :D Maybe some toe marks could be cute?

NOTE!: If you make changed to a design and get accepted then I'll make proper art for your babu. <3 Don't be afraid to tweak things to your liking!

I'm here without you...

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-21-2017, 11:23 AM
Please finish incomplete apps by the 25th if you can~ <3 I will be choosing Amber's player then and if any other complete apps are done then I'll choose other babus!

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.

Kaitlyn I

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
10-30-2017, 06:19 PM
Sorry for the wait guys! <3

CROA gets Leon
ASENA gets Amber

If you need help getting them up into acceptance / purchases let me know!

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.