Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-15-2017, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2017, 04:28 PM by Iskra.)
Iskra Aeris

Current threads
5/14 owed
1. I Bring The Weather With Me -   Ruaidhrí - Waiting
2. ever heard of closing the goddamn door - Caia - Waiting
3. Pouncing Piping Plovers - Kanja - Waiting
4. Arms Full of Splinters - Pyralis and Arwen - Complete
5. This is gonna hurt! - Iscariot - Waiting
6. Hallelujah - Arwen and Ithiliel - Waiting
7. Made of a Blue Moon - Keahi - Owed
8. Today While the Blossoms Still Cling to the Vine - Artemis - Waiting
9. Understanding What We've Grown to Be - Asha and Artemis - Waiting
10. Look Who The Cat Dragged In - Dragon - Waiting
11. Strange Sights - Arwen and Caia - Owed
12. WOAH (woah) - Asharya - Waiting
13. Here and There - Ambrosia - Waiting
14. What the hell? - Leto and Arwen - Owed

Tables

I'm up to no good, no good at all.

"Speak"

Table image by Monster
Code:
<center><table background="http://i.imgur.com/m6TFxq5.png?1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border: 2px solid #41120D; border-radius: 30px; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#190102"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:480px;"><font color="#92433D" style="font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; line-height:14px;">

Write here

<span style="color:#E8A07B; font-size: 12px;"><i>"Speak"</i></span>

</font></div></td></tr></table></center>
[size=xx-small]Table image by <a href=https://akujitheron.deviantart.com//>Monster</a href>[/size]

"SPEAK"

Table image by Argenticide
Code:
<center><div style="width: 500px; height: 740px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/U5BxHWt.png'); background-color: #ff929d; background-repeat: no-repeat; border: #000000 double 2px; text-align: left; padding-top: 58px;"><div style="width: 400px; height: 235px; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 0px; font-family:georgia; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; word-spacing: 5px; color: #ff929d; overflow: auto; margin-right:50px; margin-left:38px;margin-top:470px; background-color:#7a111b; padding:10px; opacity:0.6;">

Write here

<font color=#ffffff><b>"SPEAK"</b></font>
</div>
<div style="font-family: times; font-size: 60px; font-style: italic; color: #ff929d; padding-left: 30px; margin-top: -400px; line-height: 45px; font-variant:small-caps; text-shadow: 2px 1px 1px #000000;">
</div></div></center>
<center>[size=xx-small]Table image by <a href=https://argenticide.deviantart.com//>Argenticide</a href>[/size]

"Talk""You"

Table image by Argenticide
Code:
<center><style="padding:5px;">
<table background="http://i.imgur.com/UJxzynF.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:480px; border:4px double #937c7e; background-position: top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#131303"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; padding-top:730px;"><font color="#595d00" style="font-family: georgia; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: 3px; font-size:11px; line-height:10px;">

Write here.
<p><p><br><font color="#881f2a">"Talk"<font color="#064e83">"You"</font></font></div></td></tr></table>
[size=xx-small]Table image by <a href=https://argenticide.deviantart.com//>Argenticide</a href>[/size]

Wolves met
Artemis - Sister
Iskra hadn't seen Artemis for a long time as they were separated not long after their family's pack disbanded. While they haven't spent tons of time together, they have a firm familial bond and Iskra loves her sister deeply. She wishes they spent a bit more time together but it seems that between the two of them these girls are a bit too god at wandering to bump into one another all that frequently.

Chaos Saxe - Acquaintance
This guy is quite interesting. It's not often she meets someone this wild that isn't related, and his interest in her sister is a source of amusement. Iskra wouldn't mind bumping into him again sometime.

Valdís Thyre - Acquaintance
They only met once but Iskra feels like this could be an interesting young woman. Maybe they'll meet again some time.

Ruthgar Allantide - Acquaintance/friend?
So they might have had a rough start to their encounter, but after all was said and done Iskra feels like it went pretty well. She did manage to get a smile or two out of the guy after all, which is always a win. Overall she quite liked the guy and thinks he seems "alright".

Alarik - Met
Not enough info to form much of an opinion, but he's fairly good looking.

Ruaidhrí - Acquaintance
She finds this particular boy pretty entertaining. He doesn't seem like he gets out all that much, or at least not as much as she does cause he sure was easily flustered. If pressed she might describe him as 'adorable'.

Iscariot - Acquaintance/Flirt thing?
Something about this guy just is a little unsettling, like you can't quite trust him... But, maybe the ones you trust right off the bat are the odd ones anyways. So far Iskra doesn't know if she likes or dislikes him, but he has proven to be amusing and isn't unattractive so that's a bonus.

Asha - Met
Not enough info for an opinion.

Pyralis - Acquaintance
This woman has an intensity that goes a little further than Iskra usually enjoys. Sure, Iskra herself can be a little out of control, but she's usually brought back down by her perhaps slightly warped moral compass. This woman doesn't give off a feeling that she has that. Like she'd almost definitely do whatever things she says offhand. Things most wolves wouldn't. That and she wants to eat beavers. Beavers are gross, you know. More to come as Iskra learns more.

Arwen - Adopted pup
While they are still in the process of forming a bit of a bond, Iskra would be lying if she said she was certain she wasn't going to keep this little tag along. Honestly, she's all but positive she is stuck with the little blue wonder and oddly enough doesn't mind too much. Must be that puppy magic, cause silent little Arwen seems to have wormed her way into the Aeris woman's heart rather quickly. It helps that the kid sure looks like she could be family. You know, apart from the whole glowing thing.

Ithiliel - Adopted pup
This kid kind of reminds Iskra of her sister Artemis in a way. All hot headed and fiery. And the way she protects her sister really affirms the comparison. After being tackled by Artemis when they reunited, Iskra could see Ily doing the same to Arwen. It's hard to not respect someone so little who has grown so much in their short life.

Caia - Aunt
Iskra still doesn't know what to even think here. It amazes her that her Aunt has appeared. And that she had an Aunt. Wow. The woman sure seems like everything Iskra imagines her relatives to be like. She's just got that quality, and a much thicker version of the accent she remembers from her father. More to come later.

Timeline
1. S.O.S -- Iskra, Artemis, and Leto exit the den for the first time to see the world.
2. Good Morning World -- First encounter with a natural disaster and the more frightening aspects of life. Probably becomes separated from her family at some point during or after this event.
3. Long Time No See -- Iskra reconnects with her sister Artemis and learns about Art joining Crew.
4. Get Ready -- She follows Artemis to visit the Crew's lands and meets Chaos Saxe for the first time.
5. Fearless -- She meets another of the crews members, Valdís Thyre.
6. Let's Have Some Fun This Beat is Sick -- Iskra goes to investigate the Crew's Harvest Festival
7. Darling, You Look perfect -- Iskra meets Alarik.
8. You're Ridiculous -- Playing in the wonder that is winter snow, Iskra meets another Crew member named Ruthgar Allantide and does her darndest to cheer him up after a rough start to their encounter.
9. Like Fire -- Iskra briefly reconnects with Artemis after spending some time wandering.

Mara

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-16-2017, 08:26 PM
Mara Berodach

Current threads
0/3 owed
1. Worst In Me - Ruthgar, Feli and Cerb - Waiting
2. I Can Do Anything! - Rogdar - Waiting
3. Horns - Ruthgar - Waiting

Tables

She's a monster.

"Talk" "You" Think

Wolves met

Timeline

[Image: 1feWy51.png?1]

Mara is rude, lazy, and really likes to swear sometimes. She is not pleasant in the slightest.

Amos

Loner
Legionary

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
10-16-2017, 10:24 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2017, 10:44 PM by Amos.)
Amos Allantide

Current threads
1/3 owed
When It Feels So Hopeless; Smile Again - Ganta - Waiting
Bee You En En Why - Leto - Waiting
Nothing but a game - Philly and Rogdar - Waiting

Tables

Text
Speaking Thinking You

Wolves met
Mara - Mother
Amos loves his mom. He knows she's not perfect, but maybe that's something he finds more appealing than off-putting. Heck, he isn't perfect either, and knowing she suffers from a rather pugnacious nature makes his struggles with his anger slightly less isolating. At least someone can relate a bit. Sometimes he wishes she was slightly more nurturing, but at least he has someone who he knows would fight a bear without flinching to keep him and his siblings safe.

Ruthgar - Father
His dad is another figure he looks up to. It would be easy to assume that anytime Ruthgar and feli are training that Amos is observing and admiring his dad's dedication. He knows his dad loves all the kids like nothing else, and Amos hopes he will be as good of a parent if he ever has his own kids when he's grown up. Only with the right special someone though, as he'd rather not have the same unspoken tension his parents seem to have.

Rogdar - "That shit brother who always steps on my face"
A bit of a sibling rivalry might develop here as their personalities develop. Especially since they both seem to crave being the center of attention.

Ganta - Met
Not enough info for a real opinion, but he seems nice enough!

Leto - Met
She doesn't like kids. Not so nice.

Timeline

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
10-16-2017, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 05:03 PM by Caelestis.)
Caelestis

Current threads
0/3 owed
1. Today's gunna be a good day - Yale - Waiting
2. Just a little bit farther - Open
3. Dragula - Andras, Caelum, and Yale - Waiting

Tables

Text Goes Here

Walk, "Talk" Think

Code:
<center><table background="http://i.imgur.com/J9j1QcD.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:550px; border:1px solid #000000; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#000000; border-radius: 0px;"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:350px;"><font color="#5e7357" style="font-family:Serif; font-size:12px; line-height:12px;">

Text Goes Here

Walk, [color=#de4ebd][b]"Talk"[/b][/color] [color=#4cdea2][i]Think[/i][/color]

</tr></td></table></div></font>

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque at cursus tortor. "Sed sit amet nisi eu nibh suscipit dapibus non eu enim." Duis mattis dapibus sapien, posuere dignissim ex vestibulum non. Aliquam id lacus dapibus, lacinia diam id, aliquam ipsum. Vestibulum arcu diam, fermentum ac eros vel, viverra luctus tortor. Suspendisse magna ligula, facilisis vel massa at, rutrum aliquet arcu. Nam dignissim lobortis vulputate. Quisque sed ante ornare, accumsan justo eget, blandit ligula. "In et sollicitudin mauris. Etiam augue ipsum, pharetra fringilla semper ut, volutpat euismod nisl." Phasellus molestie nisi semper enim faucibus rutrum. Morbi quis augue nunc. Vestibulum purus leo, scelerisque at eleifend sed, facilisis at nulla. Duis tempus turpis arcu, in tempor magna sodales non.

In quis convallis massa. Praesent sed ornare neque. Aenean sit amet fringilla lorem. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed eget nisi quis quam pulvinar faucibus. Nam a faucibus leo. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed maximus purus euismod dolor commodo, eu egestas orci sodales. Etiam nisl ante, consectetur nec suscipit ut, blandit vitae nunc. Etiam ultrices consectetur lacus, et pulvinar arcu pretium tristique. Nunc a sollicitudin neque, at bibendum dolor. Nam mattis, eros vel fermentum eleifend, leo sapien pellentesque quam, in aliquam metus dui quis ante.

"Talk" "You" Think
Code:
<center><style="padding:5px;"><table background="https://i.imgur.com/VmvpRKZ.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:550px; border:4px double #AB8E85; background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#272024"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:620px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:0px;"><font color="#57484D" style="font-family: georgia; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 3px; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; text-shadow: #000 0px 0px 2px;">
Words go here

<font color="#515D2D" style="text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9.5px;">"Talk"</font> <font color="#AB8E85" style="text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9.5px;">"You"</font> <font color="#9A2C60" style="text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9.5px;"><i>Think</i></font>
</font></center></div></td></tr></table>

Wolves met

Timeline
Born.

[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-16-2017, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2017, 05:05 PM by Caelum.)
Caelum

Current threads
1/6 owed
1. Take up your new name - Zephyr - Owed
2. Now I want to breathe - Inverno - waiting
3. You're not just chosen, it takes devotion - Ganta and Zephyr - Waiting
4. I feel the rising sun, I let it fill my lungs - Avani and Roseus - Waiting
5. Joy in the small things - Rosa - Waiting
6. Dragula - Andras, Caelestis, and Yale - Waiting

Tables

SPEAK
Code:
<center><table background="http://i.imgur.com/iSLS6ww.jpg?1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:600px; border:1px solid #000000; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#F5F3F3; border-radius: 1px;"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:450px;"><font color="#1D1D1C" style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; line-height:14px;">

<span style="color:#1A758F; font-size: 12px;"><i>SPEAK</i></span>
</tr></td></table></div></font></center>

Wolves met

Timeline

[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Lerato

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-16-2017, 11:07 PM
Lerato

Current threads
0/1 owed
1. Bluster & Blunder; Autumn's Arrival - Peregrine - Waiting

Tables

Wolves met
Peregrine - Met
Gosh this woman is incapable of taking a hint, isn't she? More to come as their interaction progresses.

Timeline

Meissa

gems
size
build
player
10-16-2017, 11:16 PM
Meissa Faye

Current threads
1/1 owed
1. Warm me up - Ashmedai - Owed

Tables

"speech"
thoughts
others

Wolves met

Timeline

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
10-16-2017, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2017, 05:11 PM by Razi.)
Razi Abraxas

Current threads
1/6 owed
1. Sound the alarm - Sparrow - Waiting
2. Mind Your Elders - Abraxas fam - Waiting
3. instead of myself - Kai - Owed
4. I'll Tell You What - Grim - Waiting
5. Fire Burning - Kaine - Waiting
6. Can't Wage War On An Empty Stomach - Amon - Waiting

Tables

"Talk" "You" Think

TABLE BY VETHYSNIA

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem.

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem.

WORDS

Words words words.

SPEAK

Words words words.

SPEAK

Wolves met

Timeline