Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-15-2017, 06:46 PM
Making her way through Dragoste's lands, Caelum found she was starting to get accustomed to the concept of living in a pack. She still wasn't entirely used to it, but the idea wasn't so strange anymore and so far she was enjoying it here. After a physically and emotionally draining birthing she'd spent a lot of time in her den and waited a little longer than most mothers would before she began exiting her secluded space on a regular basis. Today she wandered farther than normal, entering the second land claimed by Dragoste and surveying it with curious blue eyes. Taking in the sights, she came slowly to a stop when she found a vast expanse of sand dotted with cypress trees here and there.

As she made her way along she picked up a familiar scent... No way, no WAY! Her tail started swinging left and right, gaining intensity as her excitement grew and she didn't even notice it at first. He was here too? Trailing after the scent, she stalked along trying to be extra sneaky with a smile creeping over her features.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]

Inverno

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
10-15-2017, 08:25 PM

Since the abduction of the alphas daughter Vern had been working harder. More patrols at the times that Roza wasn't patrolling. Checking out scents everywhere in the territory, and keeping his eyes peeled for anything out of the abnormal. Vern wasn't one chosen to go out of pack lands, he was ordered to stick close to the pack lands and to keep Roza and the alpha's boy safe. Even when Ganta had returned without any luck, Vern continued his efforts wanting to make sure that the borders were safe and that another child would not be nabbed. He had kept himself busy and was getting himself into a new routine. He was growing comfortable with it and though he never had company he had gained a purpose again. He was beginning to feel younger, stronger, and ready to take on the world. When he wasn't patrolling he was either hunting, sleeping, or training along with the natural necessities he needed in life such as eating.

Though he still felt he had a large chunk of himself missing, the first chunk being ripped away when Ilona was killed. The next was ripped away after reuniting with Cealum and then her disappearance. Life had thrown him for several loops, but when Ganta called claims upon this land and Vern joined him, he had decided to take his life by the horns again. Who knows what was in store for him. Life may improve, or may stay the same the rest of his life, who knew but he was willing to see where things took him.

Today was like any other day, he had finished his rounds in the main pack territory and he was onto the second claimed area of the pack. He liked this area a lot more, especially at night. The sand and the waves were soothing and at night helped him to get tired and go to bed at night. Tracking through the sand the male had his nose to the ground

"Inverno Talk", & 'Inverno Think'

[Image: YhOwDpX.png]

Caelum

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
10-15-2017, 09:00 PM
Nose hovering over the sand she padded silent as a cat with their impossible to hear steps thanks to the forgiving nature of the ground here. A toothy smile stayed on her lips as the black hooded woman stalked after her friend, struggling to keep the bounce in her steps from making her too loud. When she finally laid eyes on the pale man she almost gave herself away and was forced to stop and stifle any noise that threatened to erupt from her throat any second now. Once she had control of herself she picked up the pace, remaining quiet until she was in striking range and then burst forward, leaping at him and laughing, "Inverno!" she cried, flying at him with tail swinging wildly and face breaking into a grin so wide it almost became painful.

Beaming at her friend she could hardly sit still, the usual worry that crept up on her was entirely gone from her mind for the time being. All that existed now was her and this man who she'd not seen in far far too long. Coming back to herself a bit, Caelum drew back. "Oh, I'm so sorry I just disappeared, Vern. I wasn't thinking... Or, maybe I was thinking a little too much. But I really am sorry!" she gushed, brows furrowing into a look of apologetic concern.
[Image: caelum_bottle_by_jinxx_black-dbakmat.png]