size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-24-2017, 03:24 PM

Sacrifice everything for what you love

The pounding of paws against sloppy ground, the sound of Hooves on the very same ground. The smell of fear from the cloven hooved prey. The light barely touched the scene. A scene of cat and mouse, played by the man. He had more than just himself in mind as he chased the buck. The female, Daffodil as she had called herself, had fallen pregnant with his children after a night of her seduction of him. She'd be due sometime soon he knew. She only stuck around though because she didn't want the children so she aimed to leave them with Lucifer as soon as they were born.

His legs braced, A leap. Then it was all over for the buck as Sam Dragged it down by an antler, only to grasp its throat quickly after. The buck was dispatched and Sam was victorious. He released it and sat. He was panting. It had taken him all morning to set a proper ambush on this buck. Its antlers would do well as chew toys for when his children began teething and its hide would be a warm bed for them. He figured they would need it, if he could find a way for them to live past their first hours. He was still trying to convince her to stay at least until they weaned.

Walk, "Samael", Think

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Uriel

gems
size
build
player
10-24-2017, 04:15 PM
Uriel wasn’t sure where she was going… only that she knew some of her brothers had come to this land. At least she was hoping they were still here… If they were not would she continue to try following them? Was she still in such a way that she needed to stay close to her family at all times? Uriel paused… what was the right course of action? To continue her work for the Lord Father… or find her siblings? She closed her eyes, the biting wind of the Northern lands nipping at her fur.

“Uriel…” Shri’s voice broke into her thoughts, as they often did. Her winged sister seemed to know exactly when to reach out to her, to keep her mind on the task at hand. Uri opened her eyes, glancing up at the albino mourning dove with a gentle look.

“Shri…”

She realized that the dove looked disturbed, and she frowned, canting her head to the side. “What is it, sister? What have you seen?”

“The fallen…” Shri shifted, winging down to land upon Uriel’s back. Uriel remained frozen. The fallen… their brother. She swallowed hard, debating on what to do next. Did she dare approach him? Should she try and find his location so that she might be able to report it to one of her other siblings?

‘Why do I feel so torn about his fall…? I should be listening to our Lord… yet…’ Her paws began to carry her forward again, following the direction that Shri had flown in from. After some time she saw him… there was no mistake that it was… Samael.

Uriel felt her heart clench in her chest. Why, she asked herself. Why had he done what he did? While she didn’t want to blame him… she was ever conflicted. What was really right and wrong anymore? She admittedly felt happy seeing her brother alive and well… but… she also felt scared.

“Brother…” Uriel whispered, gazing up through the treeline towards the brute. Shri gave a call of her own before taking to the skies again, leaving Uriel and Samael on the ground alone. But Uri didn’t move, staying at the lower vantage point where she had stopped and just gazed up at her brother and his kill.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-24-2017, 08:20 PM

Sacrifice everything for what you love

The voice of a female from his past brought his eyes up. Their hellfire settled on her and his hackles slowly rose. Who knew if Michael had ruined the soft sweet sister he once knew. Wariness danced across his body, visible to any who chose to see it. He lifted slowly. He couldn't dare himself to harm his baby sister, no matter what that was what she would be always to him. But that didn't mean she couldn't harm him. Abba had declared him the enemy of the guardians and he had thus far figured out only Gabe could be trusted.

Nevertheless he moved, slowly, towards her. She was so small, when had he gotten to be so huge? Not that the fact of his size mattered all that much right now anyways. His kill was forgotten for the moment. This was more important. He needed to figure out if Uriel was a threat or not. Not like she would speak to him anyway. Abba had made it clear that speaking to him was a crime. Gabe had even feared speaking to him, still did he felt. Though now Gabriel had other reasons for not wanting to speak with him. His breath came in billows of fog, the cold air reminding him this was indeed real, his sister had stumbled upon him. Perhaps she had heard his latest ambition and decided to join him here. Doubtful if the smell of her was anything to go by. He could smell the hint of fear from her.

Was he that evil to them? Did Abba spread lies about him? Did he paint Sam up to be a murderous monster?

His voice was hushed as he stopped before her. He did not miss the fact that Shri still tagged along with her. "Do I look like what he paints me out to be? Do you fear me so much?" he dared not make mention of Gabe to her for she might take the news of his "treachery" to someone else.

Walk, "Samael", Think

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Uriel

gems
size
build
player
10-30-2017, 06:36 PM
Was it guilt that kept her from looking at Samael now? She avoided his gaze, her ears folded back against her skull with a soft whine. “I could never fear you, brother…” Her words were so quiet she wasn’t entirely sure if he’d hear them. Blue-green eyes shifted back towards Samael’s face, shining with a mix of feelings. Worry, sadness, regret, guilt… even a touch of happiness. She was glad he was alive… for the thought of him gone… was that not even worse than the thought of his betrayal?

“I…” She stumbled over her words, staring at him for a long moment before tears began to prick her eyes. “I don’t want to have to choose between you and our Lord…” Uriel shifted on her paws, searching for the dove, but her sister had left her alone with Sam, to make whatever decision she would without influence.

“But…” She looked back at Samael again, giving a light growl at herself. “I… I don’t agree with this. If we’re a family… then there can be other ways to right a wrong… if there is a wrong…” Confusion mingled in her gaze now, as if she was uncertain that Samael had actually sinned or not. Was it merely a sin because their Father said so? Were they not expected to one day wed and take a mate? What made it so different? She gave another whine, shaking her head as she closed her eyes.

“I don’t understand… why brother? Why did you do this? Why is Father so mad?” Her body trembled. Maybe part of her was hurt too because it was other sisters that her brother had chosen to spend his time with… to have a family with them. Uriel didn’t meet his gaze again, feeling her heart clench in her chest. There was part of her that wanted to scream at him… and another part that just wanted to break down onto the ground and not get up again.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
10-30-2017, 10:40 PM
He had heard her and he made a soft hum of thought. His sister who was but a small babe to him, one that needed protection, did not fear him. Yet Michael feared the thought of the fall for allowing him to mingle with who chose to mingle with him. Then she went on again. He gave a quiet laugh. "Why does everyone think I'm going to force them to chose? That I want others to give up a life with family just so I can have my happiness again?" seriously did he seem that cruel?

Gabe chose abba and Sam had made him do that. He could of let Gabe choose him but the price of that decision was too high. "Seriously, think about it Lady Uriel. Why would I want you to give up Abba? What could I even offer? A chance to find love with anyone you want? Yeah I could but at what cost uri? Your life at the hands of Michael, Raph, or even worse Gabby? Nope im all good." he wasnt about to have her life lain before him because he tempted her.

She didn't agree aparently and he nodded. This was what he felt some of them felt inside. Abba just scared them too much to speak out or rebel. "Uri you should make sure not to say that to anyone else. Michael has made it clear to me that he will kill any that even remotely come close to taking my side of things. Gabriel may be the only one among you that I'd come close to trusting, though don't push him too far he's probably in a fragile state right now. And yes Uriel, don't let the man fool you, he can disown me, he can kill me, he can throw me away all he wants, but the fact is, you and me are still siblings. We are a family, just a little broken right now." he was careful with everything. His haunches met the ground figuring she was about to want a long talk. Maybe even an explanation or two.

And there it was. Right out the box. Why's came from her and he sighed. Of course she had never known the feelings of love. Nor did she realize why Abba was so mad.

He started after a moment of figuring out how best to explain it. "I kept them hidden for this very reason Uriel. I feared what abba would do to me when he found out. He has always loved that I could never find the one girl that would make me want to marry her, he enjoyed that he had my love more than any other could ever have. The reason he is mad and why I did it are so simple and easy....." he gave a pause before he continued on. "I let love into my heart, not like the love I had for abba or the love I had for my siblings, but the kind that makes you want to lay down your life and give your all to that special someone. But problem is, there was two special girls for me. I could not hurt either of them by choosing the other so I compromised. I married both and had children with both." he stopped to let her take in the information of what a scumbag he was, and how much he had truly cared for them.

"Abba only found out because I decided I was going to run away with them. I just didn't want to leave you guys because the thought of it hurt me. He isn't mad though. He's jealous. Not to mention he's wrong, and I'll prove it one way or another." did this satisfy her? Did it make her understand what he saw? He doubted it. His head was too far up Gabe's ass for anyone to see his point of view. "Tell you a secret though, so long as you swear not to tell anyone else...."

Uriel

gems
size
build
player
11-07-2017, 07:04 PM
Uriel bit her lip. That wasn’t quite what she had meant. Did she even know what she meant? “You don’t understand…” She fought, trying to find her words, but Uriel had never been much of a fighter. “...It’s not just your happiness I worry about.” There, that was something. A sign that she was unhappy with how things currently stood… but what could she, the delicate angel, do to solve them? She didn’t meet her brother’s gaze. “It’s not about what one could offer, brother… It has never been about that. Our Lord Father has taught us to walk in the light, to do what’s right…”  She gave a whine.

She knew that if she did choose to walk with Samael, to abandon the rest of their family, things were still going to be hard. She couldn’t walk with a paw in both worlds either… one day she was going to have to choose… and that upset it. It hurt her in a way that had never hurt her before. Uriel felt tears prick at her eyes, swallowing hard. “I just want my family… my whole family…” She felt her voice crack. “I don’t want us to fight, brother… please, isn’t there some other way?”

She canted her head to the side as he gave the explanation, taking it all in. So their Father… was jealous? He was hurting so in turn he hurt… Samael? And her brother had so much love… love that he had to share it with more than one? Maybe their other siblings would see it as Samael being a scumbag… but to the naive Uriel she saw it as true devotion. To have that much love in one’s heart for not just one, but two others… Only to have Abba find out… and then lash out.

“So our Father was hurt… because you found those you loved…  He wasn’t the only one anymore… Brother, if that’s the case what if he does the same thing when one of those who remains finds love? What makes you so different?” The tears were streaming down her face.

“It isn’t right.” Uriel closed her eyes, but the tears kept coming.

“If… If Father was wrong to do what he did… then who is to say what he says is right?” Her words were incredibly soft, barely a whisper, and held more confusion than before.

“Brother... Tell me there is some way we can change this… maybe our Father will listen to reason… please…” Though she was naive, Uriel was more perceptive than she gave herself credit for. But even as she said those words the girl cringed, remembering what their Father had told them… what he had always told them.

She took a step back, furrowing her brow. “But… why would he do this?” It seemed like the poor thing was confusing herself more with the information she held. “He’s supposed to love us...right? He created us…” Uriel let out another whimper. “Doesn’t he realize he’s hurting his family more by having us… turn on you? Are all… all our siblings… surely they can’t hate you… Surely there must be an ally somewhere, Sa--” She cut herself off, squeezing her eyes closed.

“Forgive me…”