gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-26-2017, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 07:43 PM by Aranea.)

Herb: Lavender

OOC: I think it's safe to say that Dauntless will be a thing but I'll keep it vague

She was completely unaware that Tyranis had these crazy dreams inside his head. They had once joked about who was fit to rule, but he never honestly noted himself. She was kind of hurt by the fact he didn't want to tell her. Only for him she would have kept that a secret from Sparrow, from anyone, even his mother if she had to.

She felt their relationship growing stronger, but she had a hard time with being happy. She was noticing as her depression was becoming worse. She never really knew why, she was always such a happy girl...

She hoped to connect with the rest of Tyranis' family; maybe even Corentine. But that would be a little more difficult than Storm or Cloudburst per say. Cloud... The name scent a shiver down her spine. She didn't hate the boy of course, but she was feeling a heavy jealousy towards him as she felt he meant more to Tyranis than she did. And perhaps that was true, she wasn't there his whole life after all.

She found herself nearby in a western land, the dry plains across the autumn horizon. She spotted a few lioness' in the distance, but she paid no mind to them as they didn't to her. She moped her way to the river banks, a slight reminder of Abaven only sandy. She looked down at the thin, rushing water for a few moments before stepping to the side and plucking a stem of lavender that stuck out from the heated dirt. 

Any healer would take a wiff of her and realize exactly what was going on. But Tyranis found the smell alluring. Maybe she liked it that way. He didn't need to know she was feeling this way all the time at least. After all, he never told her about standing up to Sparrow and leaving Abaven and starting his own pack from scratch.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
10-30-2017, 06:12 PM

The west dancefloor, Heather didn't know what she was doing here. When she finally had a moment of clarity it was like reality had come crashing down on her. The appaloose marked female had lost everthing. She didn't know where her father, brothers or even sister were. She half didn't even know what she'd been doing this whole time. She blinked, this overwhelming sense of nothing was getting to her. What was a queen who had lost her throne? No she'd abandoned Fiori, she knew that. She'd become too stressed snapped and left. Something horrible like that. As she sighed, a stranger approached and she found herself on guard.

She stood and rose her hackles for a moment, she didn't like the outside world that she was in. Though from the scent of it, the female was a simple healer of Abaven. She knew the scent, but not the place just a few words here and there. Of course Heather felt bad for raising her hackles. Not that the tired looking silver female would look like much of a threat anyway. She was skinny and she was worn down from the look in her eyes. A little bit of a sad thing for a wolf her age. Heather did suppose though that she needed.... wanted some company. "Excuse me. A..are you looking for something?" Heather asked.

"Talk"

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.