Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2017, 07:19 PM

The Nightcomer had found his way to the begotten land some time ago and found that in spite of how long and how many had come to the island after their father’s chosen son, few could speak with the same horror and reverence that the foreign and faraway lands he had come from spoke of him. It was time he thought that he came into play. He had done little to hide himself from Amon and the others but had gotten bored waiting for them to react.

He took it upon himself then to hang a wolf by the neck from a fork in a low hanging branch and with one fluid motion had torn her in two, leaving her with her mouth hung open and her eyes turned to the heavens in a silent prayer to be free from the agony he had brought.  He took what he had torn away and like a brush loaded with bile and viscera instead of paint; dragged the sundered half of the girl’s body in a clear path leading to cove before the isle.  

This was not a threat. This was an invitation. A proud display that the third of the eldest litter had come at last. Andras Abraxas had arrived.

"Talk" Thought

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-10-2017, 07:47 PM

Shaking the salt water from her coat Pyralis moved toward the shattered glass of the mall where she'd found the frozen forms of the humans. They'd been on her mind lately, horrific and bizarre and a piece of one would make for a lovely story to share with her children. Yay props! As she moved about the thick scent of blood caught her attention and right on cue, her companion Alkali, swooped down to land between her shoulder blades. Pyralis widened her stance a bit more to take the weight of the massive hawk.

"There's half a wolf corpse half a mile to the east."

Pyralis grinned. "Ohhh, I wonder what could be the cause? Maybe one of the humans has woken from its frozen slumber to feast on the flesh of wolf kind? Mwhahahaha…" She laughed darkly knowing that was not the case but it would make for a good story. She made a beeline for the kill. It was a mess to say the least but it didn't phase her in the slightest. This was the work of her older brother, she recognized that stench. Waltzing along nonchalantly to a tune in her head she followed the path until she found the wolf she sought.

"Ohhhh Andy-Pandy, there you are making a mess again." She chuckled, purposely mutilating his nickname. It was in her nature to twist and test. "Took you long enough. I didn't think you were ever going to show. You should hear what trouble your darling sister ran into." She of course was referring to his littermate Ana and the fate of her false daughter Aby. There was still no news on what Amon planned to do about the situation but Pyralis had other concerns. Her children were almost yearlings and she didn't feel they were ready enough for the battles that would soon be placed onto their shoulders.

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Andras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-10-2017, 09:08 PM

A deep laughter started from the shadows of the man-place. A deep hearty sound filled with horrible delight and joyful malice. “My Darling dear Pinky-Py!” He boomed in mirthful retaliation stepping from the shadows with a full faced grin that seemed to split his face in two, a smile filled with hateful happiness and loving murderous intent. “Of all my siblings you were always the least boring. I did so deeply miss you.” He purred, flicking his tail in a faint show of true joy.

“I was busy I’m afraid.” He said without a touch of seriousness and every bit boastful. “Raping churches burning women...” He said, closing his eyes as he spoke as if he were reliving  blissful memory, careless and heedless. “They sing my name with such wonderful horror across the sea.” He practically sang. “But enough about boring old me. Tell me what that ill-birthed, low-cunning sister of mine has done.” He came closer to her, gliding with all the finesse and deadly capability of a viper , his golden eyes glittering in the darkness.

"Talk" Thought

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-12-2017, 01:15 PM

Pyralis chuckled as her older brother retaliated with a nickname of his own.  She struck a little pose as he praised her. "What can I say?  I've never been one for pomp and circumstance.  I've missed you as well.  Things are moving forward but slower than I thought they might.  This is partly my fault though.  I've at last fulfilled my duties in continuing our line.  I have two children now but they are almost yearlings and I expect us to begin establishing our kingdom soon."  Pyralis didn't know what Amon's plans were and perhaps she should have spoken with him regarding the matter.  She was hoping for wither winter or spring for them to make a move at last.  In fact she'd been debating on taking a more active role now that her kids were older.  Pyralis had a tendency to wander and drift but perhaps now it was finally getting time for her to dig her heels in and push her family forward into the future.  

Pyralis quirked an eye at Andras as he spoke of what had kept him so busy. "The fuck is a church?"  She was trying to imagine what sort of creature he was eluding to.  Some kind of goat?  That would be just like him.  She wouldn't put any act of depravity against Andras though he was mentally unsound.  Everyone knew it.  And that fact made her gaze grow dark though the smile remained in place. "I do hope, dear brother, you aren't mixing your words.  Our lineage is sacred and there are to be no pups that do not know of their origins. I should hate to have to pluck your eyes from your pretty little head." She was of course referring to the risk of getting some unworthy mortal pregnant.  If he was killing them after, oh well… though she'd be lying if it didn't stir some animosity deep in her gut. "Though please, feel free to frolic with any of the males you fancy.  There are quite some pretty little crumpets here if I do say so myself.  Not that I would ever defile myself!"  She winked at Andras.  Obviously the pups came from some where.

He asked about his sister and Pyralis almost purred as she realized that the story needed some spicing up and she knew just how to do it. "Now, now Andras.  She's family!  Unlike the thing that was masquerading as her daughter.  It seems that Skia has slain Aby but she was not really Aby.  Unfortunately your niece died long ago and was replaced with a changeling from either one of the fallen gods enemies or an old ally turned traitor.  A powerful spirit one way or the other.  Not that any of us are surprised.  Aby had always acted bizarrely.  Amon and I had been discussing her for some time but we opted to let the charade play out in hopes that we might flush out our foe or glean clues to their identity.  Alas it would seem Skia's exuberance go the better of her. At the moment we don't have any leads but the wretch is dead at least.  I haven't spoken to Ana.  I don't know how she's taking it but feel free to start plotting your revenge.  We should have a good time ripping our foe asunder. I look forward to your recommendations for a satisfying vengeance."  She grinned, oh this would be fun!  Now she just needed to pick some hapless mortal or perhaps even a spirit for them to test themselves against.  Amon had a healthy respect for spirits and Pyralis did too… most of the time, but her divinity often went to her head and what was a spirit to a goddess?

"Talk" "You" Think
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Andras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
11-12-2017, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2017, 09:48 PM by Andras.)

He started to laugh again then boomed rancorously at his sister’s ignorance. Churches were after all such a foreign thing, and were almost exclusive to the faraway land of Parth, but in his travels, he had grown quite fond of the idea of them. Had he been more collected and bothered to obtain a following he didn’t outright lead to death’s door Andras would have liked to form a church under the Fallen God, but it simply had not been in his cards.

“A church sister dear, is a place of worship, where wolves cry into the void and are soothed by the silence of something that is not there.” He purred, practically treating her like a child for not knowing something he had known quite well of. “They go to churches to pray to false gods, beings who are not flesh and are mostly memory, but beg all the same for blessings that are little more than mere circumstance.” His grin widened as he raised his head proudly. “Their gods could not stop me. Their prayers did not cease my havoc. They are weak and useless gods, but wolves have set apart spaces for their worship all the same.”

He stepped closer, shaking out his thick hide and scattering droplets of blood and liver oil that had clung to his fur as he did.

“I take terrans as I please, but I assure you sister dear, none have taken a child of mine to term, and after I had finished with their limp and broken bodies I made sure they would take no one else’s either.” He sang, running his black tongue over his chops as if reliving the memory of a spectacular meal.

His attention snapped back to her as the younger female spoke of his sister, his gaze fixed in a tight but senseless grin.

“It seems that Skia has slain Aby but she was not really Aby.  Unfortunately your niece died long ago and was replaced with a changeling from either one of the fallen gods enemies or an old ally turned traitor….”

Another roar of laughter burst from him as Pyrlis told him the sordid story, his head cocking back and his eyes closing with glee. “Oh Ana you poor fool.” He muttered, mostly to himself.

“…I look forward to your recommendations for a satisfying vengeance."

His grin widened with a sincere malice as she gave what he considered to be a compliment. “Oh I have much to teach you all.” He purred. “Oh yes...”

"Talk" Thought   You

Amon

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
11-14-2017, 08:25 PM

Amon had been following his sister's scent for some time, trying to find the confounded woman and speak with her for longer than a few brief moments. Her children were nearly independent at this point, and he knew his sister was enjoying the return of her freedom. When he'd come to the coast and found her scent littering the beach, and seen the island and it's foreign constructions on it's far side, well... He hardly had to think about where the damned woman had gone. The crossing had been easy enough, but it certainly hadn't left him in the best of moods on the far side.

He arrived to the gathering to the sounds of conversation, indistinct until he drew close enough to make their features out. The shadowy brute made no effort to conceal his arrival, trying to keep his expression as welcoming as possible upon realizing his sister was not alone. He had not seen his elder brother in quite some time. He and Pyralis certainly shared a lust for an unknown horizon, and the other man's travels had taken him far afield, last Amon had heard. As he came to stand near his sister's side he shook his coat, being certain to fling a few drops of water in her direction. "Swimming wasn't exactly what I'd planned today," he began in a dry tone, "but I suppose it has it's benefits. Andras, I'm glad to see you've found us. You look well. I hope your travels have proved satisfying?"

Amon let his gaze flit between each of the golden gazes before him. He hadn't been able to hear much of what was said, but certainly enough to be concerned. Andras had inherited many of their father's traits, and word had it that his father was not faring well these days. Amon wondered how much of his madness truly had seeped in as well. Stories and gossip were not to be relied upon as heavily as his own impressions of course, and he was keen to make them quickly. "What is this I hear about a satisfying revenge?" he rumbled, one brow quirked.
"Talk" "You" Think

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Treat 2019Famous
12-02-2017, 12:16 PM
ooc: sorry for the wait! Trying to get reorganized after my illness.

The wind shifted, carrying with it a slight chill and for a moment she was distracted as she gazed out across the horizon wondering lightly if there was a storm moving in. She turned back to her older brother as he spoke of churches and worship and things that she honestly didn't care all that much about. It was the one oddity she carried. She knew their origins, knew she was a goddess and that perhaps she ought to be worshipped but she did not give much thought to it. Not when the world was wide, open and begging to be explored. She could worry about the celestial realms when she was old and gray but for now her concerns were more earthly.

Andras would ramble on in his usual manner, taking great pride in his violent nature as Amon arrived. She grinned at him as he asked about the satisfying revenge. Uh oh! She moved toward her littermate. "Oh, you know. Whatever enemy murdered Aby and replaced her with that changeling. The original one of course, not the fake she was replaced with. You do remember our little discussion, yes?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Andras

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
12-02-2017, 03:05 PM

“Tell me children.” He said chipperly, his grin almost sensible, and his demeanor almost one of political intelligence. “Have you ever heard of ‘quartering’?” He let the question hang in the air before he continued. “You take your four strongest wolves and give each of them a leg. All four at once must pull-you see- and they pull and pull until the limbs tear away and leaving a screaming worm to bleed out. It takes time; enough to be entertaining without becoming boring, and is a ….Technique I have made great use of in the past.” He explained diplomatically, as if he were a healer explaining the functions of a remedy. As he spoke the faint tinge of an accent tugged at his words, as if he had become another person entirely, physically and mentally, and in many ways, in those brief seconds he had.

“There are more of course, I’ll need a few materials before I can fully serve our family, but I’ll serve happily, and with excellence. If you’ll let me that is.” He said, lapsing back into a deep, rolling tone as if he were speaking through quiet growls. He had no reason to believe they wouldn’t; his mind had always been known for depraved creativity that was useful for punishment and for gathering information. "Name me as inquisitoner and I will....Share my knowledge with whomever you wish.

"Talk" Thought You