Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-22-2014, 06:11 PM

Garthinaw

The quiet male was enjoying the privilege of wandering around Covari, taking in the details others may have missed. Large paws stepped one in front of the other, leaving two inch prints behind as he slowly pressed his weight into the earth. His cool demeanor was completely different from the thoughts running around in his head. As his glacier blue eyes looked up at the canopy above him, Garth couldn't stop thinking about her.
Years had passed since he had seen the Goddess of Dreams. A part of him wondered what had ever happened to her since their last encounter; the other part didn't care at all. Garthinaw had such mixed emotions about his first wife, he didn't know he survived the past few years without going crazy. She had been a gorgeous specimen of silver and purple, making him swoon when she walked into a room. Her eyes had caught him first, back when they had first met. They had been wet from the tears of her losing Nycta and Midnight, something he wouldn't have wished on anyone.
The rest was history: he secretly wooed her, captured her heart, and then had a family. Happily ever after? Pfft, it was all a show in the last two years of their marriage. She had left and his heart had been shattered. Garth's shattered remains had travelled, leaving everything about those days behind him. He would never return to his old home, for the memories were too strong and too hot to touch.
Garthinaw's gaze moved away from the canopy when an unknown shutter from the nearby shrubs caught him by surprise. Slowly, he looked at the bushes, but only a bird flew from its nest to a high tree branch. Ears perked and moved away as he decided to walk through the open forest towards the patient quarters. Orchid had dens set up for those recovering from wounds and fight scars. Song was supposed to be there, letting her legs rest from the many strolls she still took. He shook his head at the thought of the white female. Song...now she was definitely different. If things kept on going how they had been, he was going to have to work on making sure his heart wouldn't be taken so easily again.

speech.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-22-2014, 08:47 PM

Incredibly obvious was it how much Song hated being cooped up in Orchid's den, she was never where she was supposed to be. How far away from supposed to be she was would solely depend on how her legs were feeling at that particular moment in time. Today they were doing rather awfully and she'd only managed to make it outside the entrance. It was satisfactory enough, the woman would lay on her side in full view of the sun, her pure pelt reflecting the rays harshly off her. She could relax here, not letting herself care about what was going on around her. Song could feel the heavy weight slowly lifting from her shoulders, it was a little easier with no responsibility. Since meeting Garth too, the tension had released her muscles.

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-29-2014, 11:36 AM

Song's scent was strong on the light spring breezes that met Garth. His nose picked them up and for an instant, he wanted to shy away due to his recent thoughts. Despite being a confused man at that moment, Garth took the plunge and slowly ambled his way towards the healing quarters. Orchid was nowhere to be seen, giving him full access to Song's den.
Even before he was able to look at her full body, he knew she was antsy. Being cooped up apparently did not suit well with the white female and Garth could only chuckle at her appearance. She didn't look happy about it, making his mind sweep away any past thoughts of Dezui. Glacier blue eyes twinkled in the sunlight as he met her bi-colored gaze outside of the den. "I see that you are listening to doctor's orders...you just don't seem happy."

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-30-2014, 01:51 PM

She was a bit disheveled, obviously, her coat was a bit messy, and her position was awkward. She still couldn't lay quite right because of the scabbing on her hips. All in all she was doing better, but she wasn't quite there yet. She felt the need to stay where she was that day, her hips were aching more than itching and it was hard to ignore. She would be disturbed from her rest by an amused chuckle, though she couldn't say she didn't enjoy the source. Brilliant gaze would find Garth's own, a pained smile coming to her features though she tried to conceal it. Her tail would wag slightly at his approach, she tried to look strong for him Song didn't want to appear any more uncomfortable than she already was. "I am. Or trying to." She'd tilt her head curiously, glad to have the company. "What are you doing around here? Nothing's wrong is it?"

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-30-2014, 02:02 PM

The agony of dealing with her hip scars without pain medication was in the air and leaving Song in invisible waves. For some reason, Garth picked up on those emotions, but didn't say anything else regarding her discomfort. She attempted to look strong for him, something he thought was indeed a precious gesture. His large paws carried him a few more steps closer before he lowered himself to his scar-free haunches.
"You seem to be holding up well, especially for someone whose pain isn't hard to detect." An eyebrow rose above his right eye as he watched her with interest. She then asked why he was there and his answer came in a slow, easy drawl. "Nothing is wrong. I was in the neighborhood, lost in thought, then realized how close I was to your quarters...Ever since our last meeting, I was hoping that your wounds weren't assaulted too much."

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-30-2014, 02:37 PM

She didn't know how much he could see, or how much he could decipher from her body language, but she hoped it wasn't too bad. She didn't want to be seen as the damsel in distress forever. He would move closer and a familiar nervousness would flutter within her stomach, she couldn't forget about their encounter. Of course as his lyrics left his dark lips she realized how much he could actually see. She would look away, slightly embarrassed about how terribly she was hiding the discomfort. He would continue though, and her bicolored gaze would come back up to meet his. He would even mention the last time they'd been together and she could feel her cheeks burn red, though there would be a mischievous smile playing on her features. She didn't regret that time with him, not in the least. In fact, were she given another chance she would happily take it again. "They're better, but unfortunately very much still bothering me. Though I hope you don't think it was because of, umm the other night." She'd smile sheepishly, did he know how much she'd enjoyed him?

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-30-2014, 02:57 PM

Garthinaw

Her reaction to his words wanted to make him laugh out loud. From being embarrassed to showing a mischievous grin, he noted how each movement was in tune to his words. Rather than laugh, his eyes increased their warmth before he spoke. "I wouldn't consider that at all," he softly said, words flawlessly reaching her ears, as well as his.
Slowly, he blinked and let his tail hang loosely behind his hind legs. His head leaned to the left as he met her gaze with his own before talking again. "I had hoped that, in the long run, it would help them heal faster. Released hormones and all of that..." He spoke like a teenager, but he didn't care. To make Song laugh and smile was suddenly his priority.

speech.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-30-2014, 03:13 PM

He wouldn't laugh at her, but his smile would grow much warmer. She'd feel the butterflies within her stomach act up as his lyrics reached her ears, she was glad he didn't blame himself. His gaze was curious, inviting, and she found herself getting lost in icy blue eyes again. Song's lips would curl up in her eager smile, thoughts drifting to his method of pain relief. She had to say she was not opposed to trying the technique again. Of course he would elicit another amused smile from her lips, "It was, most enjoyable, Garth." She'd find her voice had quieted as she spoke to him, as though if she were too loud the magic they'd shared would dissipate.

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-30-2014, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2014, 03:31 PM by Garthinaw.)

She still showed signs of shyness, but they quickly faded once she looked him in the eyes once more. Garth could tell that she had to quickly think before she talked again, giving him time to dwell on their last night together. He couldn't help himself but fall into her own gaze as she commented on how she thought their night went. The magic in the air was too great for the man, but he embraced it as well as he could.
"I can only agree with you, Song," he answered quietly, tones deep enough for him to have them carry without much effort. As their gazes held, he took a few steps towards the den's entrance and closer to Song's frame. His cool nose stretched out and lightly brushed her right cheek. Garth was afraid to come any closer, for he felt that he wouldn't be able to hold back again. "So enjoyable, that I can't think of anything else lately." It was a confession he hadn't intended to voice.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-30-2014, 04:45 PM

She would hold his gaze with ease, her pain fading a bit as he caused her to relax. The anxious feeling the cave gave her would diminish, and she could really enjoy his presence. He was like a natural painkiller, his voice would travel the diminishing space between them her blush returning. She'd never been one to speak of moments like that, but the way they'd moved together was unforgettable. The feeling of regret would almost touch her features but his concurring words increasing the redness of her blush. Experiencing love with out the forethought of children seemed so much different than her time with Cherokee. Though thoughts of him would be shoved away as Garth drew near.
He'd caress her cheek, but wouldn't intrude upon her space. She almost wanted to ask him to.
"So enjoyable, that I can't think of anything else lately." The words were surprising but she couldn't say that she wasn't feeling the same. She'd take a chance and offer him a nuzzle back, finding it odd how much she enjoyed his touch. "Me too," she'd agree quietly.

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-30-2014, 04:59 PM

The night they had spent together was one he would not regret. The way she had taken his advances and enjoyed his touch was something he would not ask to take back. Having someone appreciate his body and how he used it was definitely needed for the black male. Memories of a love unlike any other would attempt to flare up in his mind, but he knew that they were only memories and could not be brought to his present.
So, he enjoyed the moment he was sharing with Song in that space of time. Nothing would keep him from wanting to merely curl up with her...just like nothing would want him to have another night that took his breath away. Lids closed halfway over his blue eyes as he felt the soft sparks fly in the air around them. He softly smiled and perked his ears that were outlined in white. "I cannot wait until I get to share another evening like that...I may sound selfish, but I wouldn't hold back if you wanted it, too." He knew the risk was probably high, but he wouldn't hesitate to feel consumed again with her presence.

Speech,

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-30-2014, 05:29 PM

Little did she know how similar their backgrounds were, yet at the same time so different. Still, even if she never learned his past that would still not change how he made her feel. She didn't have to think of Cherokee, she didn't want to think of her once love. She wouldn't either. Similar thoughts would echo in her own mind, she wanted to feel his form curled next to her. He wouldn't even retreat as she placed the gentle caress upon his fur. His quiet words were bold, but not all together unwanted. Her lidded gaze would tilt up to find his own as she tried to ignore the raging blush that had covered her whole body. "You don't know how much.." she'd let out a long sigh, "We can't now though. Not with my hips how they are today." Her voice was obviously regretful, but how she would look forward to being healed.

"Speech" Think "You"

Garthinaw

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-30-2014, 05:43 PM

Garth heard her wish the same desiring dream, but unfortunately, physical things kept her from doing what she wanted. Her sigh and regret rolled into one, hitting Garth like a small snowball. His lust for her was there, as well as some untouched feelings, but he had to be sensible and realize that she couldn't do everything he wanted whenever. Such as the ways of men's thoughts go sometimes.
Rather than show disappointment for not being able to show his desire, he gently nudged her cheek and gave a tender smile. "You are well worth the wait, Song," he reassured her, telling her the truth in every word. Without another word, he slowly backed up and disappeared through some nearby trees. Garth figured that if she had been in the den all day, she would be hungry. Maybe even craving something to do? The possibilities were endless and he was going to find the perfect combination of nature's gifts.

Speech,

Awesome pic by Shelby <3