gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
11-15-2017, 11:12 AM
He had been silent for far too long. Lost in the exspanse of his mind, where had he left spider in all of this. Because his heart ached for his toy who he had claimed first. His mind swarming with the idea that he was no what he was raised to be. Shiloh had been born and raised with no parents and no life of his own. To him this was normal, it was kill or be killed and in the coming months it had been him after meeting a giant deciding for himself was it really worth the pain to try and kill an expsance of a species that was far beyond his own knowledge to begin with.

He walked carefully, his lavender eyes moving across the ground in front of him. The lake was shimmering within the sunlight and this is where he'd assumed he found spider's scent. He wanted that feeling of warmth and security. Somewhere in here Shiloh had... felt emotion perhaps. He wasn't sure if it would really catch on. Regardless the wolf turned his head and looked on... waiting for what the day would bring him.
"Shiloh." "You." Think.
Shiloh is a rated M character, he is violent and unforgiving along with a potty mouth. Even prone to more uncouth attacks. Please do not thread with him if this bothers you. And likewise, he is open to any and all attacks!
Slaves can crash Shiloh's threads and he can crash into theirs.
Slaves: Spider(M)

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
11-15-2017, 12:42 PM

At first he thought he had imagined it; a vivid hallucination that had come to him like so many others had come before. He almost managed to convince himself not to investigate the warm familiar scent that wafted on the wind but like so many other times before, he failed.

He walked north, head low, expecting the disappointment that had come so many times before. His hopeful searching so far had earned him two acquaintances but neither had filled the gaping wound Shiloh had left in his heart. His encounter with Gabriel had ultimately led to him questioning if what he had felt for Shiloh was real, or the result of some kind of enchantment placed on him by an encounter with a god.

His head raised as he neared the lake, scanning the horizon if only because he felt he had and all at once found himself frozen in place. His speckled eyes widened as they fell on the tawny figure in the distance his heart thudding loudly in his ears.
“Shi-“  He said softly, letting the syllable drift on the wind. He thought it was a trick, that he had truly gone mad and that the figure would fade as soon as he got too close. He took a step down the slope leading to the lake and before he could stop himself or come to his senses he charged down the hill with all the strength his legs would allow, tears brimming in his eyes and rolling off his cheeks. He started to think that it was a dream, that any second now he would stir and find himself curled up in a den, alone.

But he didn’t.

OOC; Shiloh has permission to powerplay Spider

Spider speaking
 Toad's voice

Shiloh

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
11-15-2017, 06:47 PM
His senses had not decieved him, here he would find the little lad that had been his first encounter in this world. What reason had Shiloh given him to stay by his side other than claiming him as his own. His body ached truly and it was... an emotion that he was not familiar with. His heart twisted and Shiloh had thought he did not possess one. Spider had whispered the first syllables of his name and was now running. Shiloh was running to meet him. This time there was no viscious intent on him though. Shiloh was the one who had left spider alone... not as if it was the other way around.

"Spider!" he yelled, snapped at his own. Without even meaning his teeth collided with the scruff of the boy and pulled him closer. Perhaps with more of a harsh intent than meaning but he wanted Spider to feel the beating in his chest. The usually calm male, whose world was made of such tiny measurements of intelligence was having his heart thump against his chest. "Shiloh's here..." he muttered, he whispered with intent. However, he didn't know if spider wanted him anymore. While Shiloh had been all on his own, in the dark wondering about the world. Spider must have been off meeting others... learning things that Shiloh did not know.
"Shiloh." "You." Think.
Shiloh is a rated M character, he is violent and unforgiving along with a potty mouth. Even prone to more uncouth attacks. Please do not thread with him if this bothers you. And likewise, he is open to any and all attacks!

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
11-16-2017, 10:08 AM

He let out a choked yelp as Shiloh’s teeth sank in and he dragged him close, but it was lost among the grateful sobs racking the dusty wolf’s body. He locked his arm around Shiloh, burying his face into Shiloh’s fur with a series of soft whimpers and nuzzling his neck with the bridge of his nose . “I t-t-t-t-thought I-I’d n-n-n-n-never s-s-s-s-see y-y-y-y-.” He sputtered, far too flustered to finish his own sentence and instead pressing his forehead hard against Shiloh’s chest with his eyes shut tightly. In spite of his abandonment and in spite of the harsh way he treated the medic, Spider never stopped loving the man.

Spider drew in a deep breath, taking in his lover’s familiar scent and exhaled shakily, his body rattling with sobs as he clung to him, pressed as close to him as he could be. “I missed you.” He said clearly his voice thick with emotion. In truth it had been an understatement; without Shiloh he had become unhinged mentally, desperate for affection but above all, lonely. He had met several people who were kind to him but none of them had been Shiloh and none of them had made his heart soar like the man could or held him like the man had.

Spider speaking You  Toad's voice

Shiloh

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
11-16-2017, 10:45 PM
Shiloh still didn't understand many things about the world around him. Neither had Spider and perhaps that is why they'd been drawn to each other. He expected harsh words, he expected violence even from a small male like Spider. Shiloh would handle him more gently now. He would give a lick to his scruff where he had panicked and grabbed him. Tasting the flesh that he had slightly cause to sore. "Shiloh was.... thinking." thinking long and hard. "I thought my purpose in this world was to destroy, destroy everything until it destroyed me, but the world.... is far bigger than Shiloh understood." he explained as he looked at the ground. "I abandoned you I am sorry." Shiloh shook his head and didn't understand his feelings at all.

"I missed you Spider, do you ever think... you could fix me." the words were spoken with trust. Compassion covering eyes that had seen nothing but hate and fighting. However the days and months of silence had told him it was not always that way and it had his mind trying to wrap around such a thing.

"Shiloh." "You." Think.

Spider

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Church
11-21-2017, 10:15 AM

He pressed his face close to Shilo’s neck, brushing his skull against his throat with a soft and desperate whine, listening to the soothing sound of his lover’s heartbeat; strong but most importantly there. In spite of the cold of the quickly approaching winter Spider felt warmer than a summer day and happier than he could ever remember being.

"I abandoned you I am sorry." The man said and Spider quickly followed it with a rain of kisses to his russet chin. “I forgive you. I’ll always forgive you.” He said clearly and sniffled before pressing back in against him.

"I missed you Spider, do you ever think... you could fix me."His deep gruff voice asked.

He drew back, his speckled eyes looking into Shiloh’s beautiful lavender shade, ears still pressed flat against his head and looked at Shiloh with a tear-filled but sincerely joyful grin. “I’ll try” He said, his voice cracking with another racking sob and pressed in close to him again.

Spider speaking  You  

Shiloh

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey
11-21-2017, 12:53 PM
He was not used to there being not so harsh words to be said. All of it was a strange overflowing thing. As Shiloh felt his lip curl, well what now. If he didn't have a purpose what was it that he was supposed to do. The brown and cream colored male would let out a frustrated sigh. He didn't know what direction to take next.

"Spider, you are no longer my slave... you are my equal. So where do Shiloh and you go now?" he spoke the words. The words he feared Spider just up and leaving. Then again what had Shiloh been? A slave to his own emotions and moral pushed onto him for some sick experiment. He had many bodies to his name but he wasn't entirely sure if anyone would be happy about that.
"Shiloh." "You." Think.