gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
01-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Leto regarded the male with mock horror. "Do I want to know which one? Or how you even know that?" She rolled her eyes as obviously as possible. "Males! Always gossiping! Yer worse than a buncha old hens clucking together all the time about your conquests." Of course, she primly didn't mention the very fact that THEY were now gossiping about it either. This was different of course. Narrowing those eyes at him, her muzzle crinkled in a predatory grin that showed every fang. "Are you going to gossip about it when you and I stop talking around it and finally get around to fucking, Chaos?"

Chaos

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
01-12-2018, 01:44 PM
Chaos sniffed haughtily, raising his muzzle in a patently false imperiality that anyone who knew her might have recognized as a caricature of Vana's manner. "MEN don't gossip. We aren't WOMEN. We BRAG." He tipped his muzzle down to stick his tongue out at her again. "And that's for me to know and you to find out. Go ask your sisters if they've been sleeping around, see how that goes for you," he teased back.

She seemed to delight in throwing him off balance with her blunt manner and teasing, but Chaos was settling into his element now, and he immediately fired back, the quip tumbling from his lips without thought. "Why don't we stop playing around and find out then?" But as soon as he'd said it, he felt his body react. Oh he may have been teasing when he'd opened his mouth, sure. But now, now he was dead serious about wanting it. Time to put the rabbit back in Leto's paws then, and see how far she was willing to carry the joke, or if she meant it. "Well, Leto?" he asked her pointedly.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write

Leto

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah
01-12-2018, 02:13 PM
The sharkish grin didn't leave Leto's face for a second as he fired back at her, only deepened as his muscles suddenly went stiff and still against her as though he were just realizing what he'd said. Realizing, and liking the idea. Well, he didn't know her well enough to realize that sex wasn't something she dangled and teased males with. If she brought it up, she meant it. It wasn't a lure, or a game that ended in her flouncing teasingly away and him frustrated, or her "giving in". No, give her a straight forward and honest interaction any day. Just two wolves looking for the same thing, no strings attached and no consequences.

She reached up and tugged sharply on his ear. "Then I say we fuck, Chaos Saxe. Did you think I was going to wait around all night for you to make a move?"

TO BE CONTINUED