Charon

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 02:09 PM
THROW MY FRIENDS DOWN IN THE DITCHES

before they even know what I've come here for

Hey everybody! Meet my lovely new boy, Charon Olympus. He's a very darkly aligned young brute with loads of personality and sex appeal. Being a lower heir to the Olympus throne, he isn't afraid to hurt some people to get what he wants. And what he wants is power. Lots of it. And also women and spars, lots of them too. No strings attached please, he isn't the type. But come and get him! He needs friends, flings, fighting partners, and enemies (beware)... I can't wait to hear what plots you guys have in mind! :D

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-24-2014, 02:12 PM
Jup's always up for threads. No guarantees on where it'll go but... if you're game. XD

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Hades

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 02:18 PM
Hades and Charon must get back together and be a power duo and go after Olympus, lawd.

Hephaestus

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-24-2014, 03:19 PM
*scoots Phaes toward his... distant... cousin... thing*

Abigail

gems
size
build
player
07-24-2014, 07:38 PM
He could run into Abby somehow and they could flirt? Abby's not into flirting, though, so maybe they get into a fight instead or something?
she's a new character, I'm not really done working out plots with her

Charon

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2014, 10:10 AM
Star and Tea - I love the idea of threading those characters with Charon. I'll start them later today and PM said profiles with the links! Yay! xD

Murkrow - Abigail and Charon could totally have a flirting thread! He'll be going past Abaven lands soon, so I'll toss him near the border for her to have a chat with him. If not today, I'll make that thread tomorrow and PM you the link. :)

xStarry - We currently have a father/son thread going with Charon and Remus (Canttina) and if you see her in the cbox you should ask if throwing Hades in there is okay. If you want to, of course! Yay for brotherly world domination!