Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
11-20-2017, 08:50 PM

Walk | "Talk" | Think

Nose close to the floor of the forest, she quietly scouted the new territory for herbs. It seemed like to her that Abaven held so much more of a supply for the healers, she would have to go long distance to find anything of true use to her. There was an herb for the upcoming flu season that would help but nothing more really.

She had avoided Tyranis the last few days. Something had unsettled her and she didn't want him to be around. She didn't know what he would say... What he would feel...

So she remained outside the caves and tried to make her days go by quicker in the forest. Though she didn't feel like she was doing much to help anyone at  all.

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-21-2017, 10:50 PM

They had only just settled in together and the young king found that he needed to watch his step whenever he was around his chosen beloved. She seemed to drift between melancholy and irritation and nothing he said or did seemed to make it better. He had decided that day that he would confront her and try to get to the root of her problem in the hopes that it would help her, but as he followed her scent and drew closer and closer to her any boldness he might have had drifted out of him with each step. By the time he had found her he didn’t look much like a king at all, just a scared little boy who had gotten lost in the woods.

“Aranea..” He called softly, standing at the top of a slope between two great pines, hoping that in the fading light of the afternoon he would at least appear more gallant than he felt.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
11-27-2017, 03:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2017, 01:57 PM by Aranea.)

The familiar voice would  cause her to jump and look his way for only a second before letting her ears fall and turning away. An obvious demon holding her back and away from the man she showed love for. She didn't even want to look his way, only he should have known it wasn't disgust, but that she felt a disappointment in herself.

She knew what it was and it was something she thought would never happen to her. Yet alone the two of them. Tyranis had said that no one could know and yet here she was with a burden growing in her belly. 

She fought back noticeable tears but still remained turned away from him, a silence over came her as she didn't want to speak. She didn't want him to know.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-02-2017, 04:08 PM

He walked toward her with her head lowered and his ears pinned back, trying to show her that whatever was bothering her hadn’t angered him, and that he only wanted to understand. He brushed his neck against hers and moved in a tight circle around her back, keeping his head low. He kissed her chin gently trying to soothe her. “Please talk to me.” He said in a soft whisper, he only hoped she wouldn’t object or chase him off. There was a strange scent on her; something that was familiar, but he wasn’t quite sure how. He had an image of Artemis as he caressed her, but knew that the reason why was physically impossible.

Speaking Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
12-02-2017, 04:45 PM

She pushed into him as he touched her, her own body incapable of holding itself up anymore. She shut her eyes tight and didn't dare to even look at him for even a glace. There was nothing that the poor brute could do for her, no matter how devoted he was or how much he loved her. She went to bury her face into the fur of his chest, a silent heaving she tried to keep in so he couldn't really tell how crazy upset she was.

"Ty...?" She called out to him after some time of silence, preparing to give him what he asked for, "I'm pregnant..."

She would try to keep herself into him, but if he tried to pull away to look at her or anything else, her eyes would remain tagged to the forest floor. She didn't want to lose it any more than she already had and definitely didn't want him to reject her. She would be quick to speak again with a hoarse and breathless voice, trying to contain herself to no avail. "I can- I can... get rid of it..."

It wasn't something she wanted to do of course but she knew that the pack he had made from the ground up had to be more important than her and having a child that wasn't even supposed to be here anyway. At least that's how she saw it. If anything she was ready to run away, back to Abaven or where ever else if it meant Tyranis could continue a life in harmony by the laws he set in stone.

Tyranis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
12-02-2017, 05:04 PM

His stomach dropped into a cold pit as she confirmed his worst fears. He was silent, and stood completely frozen with her pressed close to him, completely unable to move. His mind had drawn a complete blank and remained that way, until she offered to get rid of “it”. “NO!” He said, looking down at her with wide, terrified eyes as if she still might choose to abort their litter -his children- in spite of him forbidding it. “We-We’ll figure something out.  You don’t- you don’t have to-“ He couldn’t even say it; couldn’t form the words even if it was to keep her from doing so. “Please.” He begged, his voice hopelessly desperate.

He crossed his arm over her chest, pulling her close against his ribcage. “Please…” He said in a hushed whisper, his head lowering to cover her crown with gentle kisses. “Please…” He said again, closing his eyes tightly. “I’ll  change the laws, it’s my damn pack, I can do what I want.” He rumbled.  He knew that was wrong, and knew that mentality was one he had hoped to get rid of when he first formed Dauntless. But they were his children she was carrying. His pups. He couldn’t let her be seen as a harlot, and wouldn’t stand for having his children being treated like fatherless bastards, like he had been.

Speaking Thinking You