Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-25-2017, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 12:49 PM by Razi.)
OKAY SO

My girl Razi abraxas needs babies. I decided this roughly two minutes ago on impulse and I stand by this decision. She'd not easily impressed though, so I need just the right male. Preferably someone who won't be too interested in being involved with the pups, unless they think they can hang with the abraxas fam xD

Or option two, I have all these unused designs that might make neat pups, so if someone wanted to make a new char for this I'm game. hmu, the world needs razi children.

UPDATE/EDIT: Since the idea for Yale x Razi pups isn't happening, Razi's still on the market and in need of a handsome man to have some puppies with<3

Rikeros

gems
size
build
player
11-25-2017, 02:03 AM
well i have Lucifer and sam and Rikeros(would need more posts first) I would just like to be allowed one child which i'd be using little bird(a design i bought way back from you)

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
11-25-2017, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2017, 02:10 AM by Ruaidhrí.)
Okay so I feel like Kharnage could totally possibly, maybe, impress Razi xD So there's that, but he's the only male I have that would be interested in sleeping outside the bounds of being mated lol Plus he has over 50 posts so that's nice.

umm, I have many males Iskra could torture by flirting with lol Here is my plotter if any of my males interest you whatsoever so we could test the waters, whether that turns into friendship or babies down the line xD Lionel is definitely a good candidate since he's about her age and lonely with no plots lol If anything he can meet a very pretty wolf and be uncomfortable with flirting lol

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-25-2017, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2017, 02:16 AM by Razi.)
Asena: I'd be interested in Sam pups actually! I think they'd make pretty babies! We could at the very least thread them and see how it goes, she'd likely be one to be picky and take her time on deciding if she's gunna actually commit to this lol.

Shrap: Oooh that does sound like an idea, I'd love to thread them and see how it goes!!! Razi would certainly find him handsome xD And iskra's game to torture any of your boys with her shameless flirting lol, but if you wanna start with lionel and see how it goes that'd be cool c:

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-25-2017, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2017, 02:08 AM by Torin.)
I got Torin here who has no idea how women work so he could easily be convinced to do the do. He's intelligent and can be sweet at times, even if he is a bit of a butt, so I could see them getting along. He'd wanna be a part of the pups lives if he knew about em' but he doesn't have to, he'd also take her word that her family is better left alone if she told him and he'd be sad but he'd trust her to know best for their kids.

Alternatively I have Hymn, he's a big softy who just loves being around others. He's been having some issues with family lately in that his eldest child is MIA and his wife has also kinda poofed. I imagine he's just lonely and he'd probably accept the company of most anyone. He would ideally like to be a part of the kid's lives but he also knows he's the product of a rape and would understand that sometimes for the betterment of everyone you don't always get what you want.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
11-25-2017, 02:12 AM
that's definitely doable

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
11-25-2017, 03:03 AM
@lolaf: I'd be willing to explore either option! Oh, and we should thread Torin and Iskra sometime! She's already embarrassed the heck out of rory, she'd have fun trying to mess with one of his siblings x'D

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-25-2017, 03:52 AM
Dragon x Iskra
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Iskra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
11-25-2017, 03:55 AM
@Drag: yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Waddup loves, thought I'd update this. Razi needs some babies, like, badly. Look at her, she'd make such pretty babs.
[Image: r4X4w1S.png?1]

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-11-2018, 01:01 PM
How about...Ra? :D
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
02-11-2018, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-11-2018, 01:11 PM by Daemon I.)
I give u Daemon or Xiomar

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.

Frostbite

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-11-2018, 04:31 PM
How about Inverno???? He has no plots and yeah he needs babies too!

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-11-2018, 05:24 PM
@Asena: Razi wouldn't like Daemon at all, so I doubt that one would work. We could try threading her and Xio and see if it works

@Blue: Ooooh, yeah, she might get on okay with him. I'd be down to thread, see where it goes.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-11-2018, 05:44 PM
I still have Kharnage o: Though now that I think about it I dunno if he'd be pissed off or not cause her family challenged for his home lol Kharn is pretty unpredictable xD

Razi

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-11-2018, 07:22 PM
I think Razi could handle a little temper x'D If you wanna thread them I'm down shrap!

Nabis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
02-11-2018, 09:36 PM
I tentatively offer Nabis, he could be convinced not to pursue her after the realizes she's pregnant by just telling him that her family would probably eat him alive. He'd be annoyed but he does much prefer being alive.

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
02-12-2018, 09:59 PM
I know we talked already but to make it official -throws Dómari at Razi-

I will get you a post soon! Challenge has just been eating most of my muse.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-12-2018, 10:23 PM
http://ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=23389
*throws thread at you*
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together