gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Fox

Famous
11-29-2017, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2017, 10:26 PM by Amon.)

Come plot with my sparkledogs

Amon Abraxas

5 YEARS || MALE || LAWFUL EVIL || 45" || INTELLECT || FIGHTING || SINGLE??

• Currently attempting to wage a war?
• I mean he's a jerk but he's my jerk. He tolerates a few others, actually gets along with even less, but hey he's a patient guy so he's doing his best.
LOOKING FOR: More potential litters (I will be picky, but feel free to offer.) Packs who want to merge with the Abraxas empire? Perhaps mortals who could be convinced to follow them/that they are actually gods for a promise of a place of power in the afterlife? Annnd of course the Abraxas are always looking for just straight up servants, if you're into that.

ARTEMIS AERIS

4 YEARS || FEMALE || CHAOTIC NEUTRAL || 40" || HUNTING || NAVIGATING || PREGGO

• Gonna be an Imperialis Momma! Woo~ Due Dec. 10th!
• Currently in Dauntless! Strong preference to threads in the north!
LOOKING FOR: SKILL THREADS PLEASE! Also puppy threads once her pups are born! Anyone who wants to come teach the pups things or entertain them, that would be awesome.

Asgeira "Aggie" Aldfinnr

1 YEAR || FEMALE || NEUTRAL GOOD || 34" || HEALING || INTELLECT || NAH

• First of all, Nyx is a bad influence.
• Second of all, look at my pretty baby (◔◡◔✿) Aggie is a hedgewitch/witch doctor sort of shaman who likes to gather plants and talk to rocks. Or gather rocks and talk to plants. She's not particular.
LOOKING FOR: Please go explore and have fun with Aggie. She's great. She likes moonlit journeys and long walks on the beach... er, gathering herbs. She's a spunky little thing so brace yourself.

Asharya Abraxas

1 YEAR || FEMALE || CHAOTIC NEUTRAL || 42" || NAVIGATING || FIGHTING || TOO YOUNG

• Her purpose in life at the moment is just to raise hell, tbh? Asha is a mischievous little devil but if you need to go poke bears or throw things into volcanoes, she's ya gurl.
• Currently off gallivanting with her family, trying to take over the world. Baby's all grown up... -wipes a tear- Threads with her could happen anywhere honestly! Be advised, you might end up with more Abraxai than your bargained for. Also has a jaguar companion!
LOOKING FOR: SKILL THREADS PLEASE! I would love to get some spars with her once the family has established, and alllll of the Nav points too. Really anything! She really wants to get her own version of Lydia, that could be fun >.>

Aurum Wildrun

PUP || MALE || CHAOTIC GOOD || 34" || HEALING || INTELLECT || WAYY TOO YOUNG

• Orphaned in his first season, now he is doing his best to survive alongside his siblings with the help of their companions. Kind of a jerk rn.
• The plan for him is to grow up as a trickster/conman of sorts. He'll need friends. He's also prooobably going to be quite the cassanova, just sayin. But that will come later, he is just a bebbe for now.
LOOKING FOR: Friends, other pups to muck around with, gullible adults who are willing to hunt for a gaggle of children and then get bailed on. I'd like to start farming the skill points young, with this one.

GAIOS ABRAXAS

1 YEAR || MALE || CHAOTIC GOOD || 45" || NAVIGATOR || INTELLECTUAL || SIGH

• Amon's son, trying to live up to his father's image. Misguided and confused 99% of the time. Angsty boy.
• He could really go one of two ways. Abraxas murder monster or failed runaway son, i haven't decided yet.
LOOKING FOR: Friends, except he's not very good at making those, so be gentle. Always skill point threads. Maybe some adventures, potentially some mortals to bully, as all good Abraxai do. I'm up for anything, feel free to pitch it!

Gideon Eden

4 YEARS || MALE || CHAOTIC GOOD || 35" || HUNTER || INTELLECTUAL || SINGLE

• My grumpy old man. He's not really that old. He thinks he is though.
• Careful with this one. He'll plumb walk out of a thread if he doesn't think it's worth his time talking to you. Rude boy. Cantankerous, even. Very lazy. Mostly just wants to eat and sleep, so he really needs a social life please. I want plots for him.
LOOKING FOR: I'd love to get Gideon involved in some bigger plots. I was thinking about maybe tossing him in a pack? I would not at all mind finding him a mate of some sort, or just friends in general. I feel like he'd get along great with characters who had access to alcohol.

PEREGRINE MYRE

5 YEARS || FEMALE || CHAOTIC NEUTRAL || 34" || NAVIGATOR || HEALER || INTERESTED

• This lady. Ho ho. She's a wild card. All things are possible.
• In Abaven rn, kind of. She's there for a girl, but its the same thing. Her and Sparrow are involved *cue wiggly eyebrows* so she's over there doing Abaveny things rn.
LOOKING FOR: Holy mother of gathering threads. Please. Any sort of gathering thread. Go explore with her and pick up things as they go, itll be fun. All of the skill points. She'll be your best friend after,
I swear.

RAESA FINNVI

2 YEARS || FEMALE || CHAOTIC NEUTRAL || 42" || FIGHTER || NAVIGATOR || SINGLE

• Tries to be stoic but is still basically a child on the inside. A bit short tempered.
• Very restless, she roams around a lot trying to find trouble. Not many plots at the moment, but shes mostly in the north, sticking close to her family.
LOOKING FOR: Anything! Anything at all. I would love bigger plots with her, something to give her the love she deserves.

SERAPHIM IMPERALIS

5 YEARS || MALE || CHAOTIC GOOD || 42" || NAVIGATOR || HEALER || SINGLE (UNFORTUNATELY)

• My good boy. He's such a teddy bear. He's gonna be 6 soon, so this old man needs to settle down I think.
• Be gentle with this one. He needs good friends and fun times. I will protect this good boy.
LOOKING FOR: Companions and whatnot. I would love to make some lasting relationships for him,
and perhaps start a family. I want ALL THE SKILL THREADS for him as well.

Sigleif Xanilov
4 YEARS || FEMALE || CHAOTIC NEUTRAL || 38" || HUNTER || NAVIGATOR || SINGLE

• Another relatively open slate! Give me plots, she needs the love.
• You know you want a spunky friend who's willing to go bother bears AND go lay in the sun for eight hours straight. Everyone needs that kind of friend.
LOOKING FOR: World domination. No, Sig is mostly trying to keep tabs on her family while also finding her own place in the world. She lacks the Xanilov ambition, and also does not like to be alone.
Be her friennnddd...

UPCOMING CHARACTERS:

Orion Aeris-Imperialis
PUP || MALE || CHAOTIC GOOD || 40" || HUNTER || NAVIGATOR || N/A

yikes. wip.

Click the icon of your choice in Amon's siggy to learn more!
(Or just wing it and reply below, you know you want to. Throw caution to the wind! The world is your oyster! You create your own destiny! Be free my child, be freeeeee!!!!)

Amon is prone to foul language, insulting comments, and the occasional act of violence.
His children are welcome in any and all of his threads!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
11-29-2017, 03:13 PM
Asharya x Dragon should meet lol he's got TWO jaguar companions so hey something in common lol. Also he's friends with Pyralis I think?? Idk what's going on there but she hasn't mauled him the few times they met so xD plus he'd be fascinated by her coat and maaayybbeee put two and two together and figure out that's Ankaios' kid xD idk
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Amos

Loner
Legionary

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
11-29-2017, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2017, 04:04 PM by Amos.)
OK SO

Siglief and Iskra could maybe be friends?

Idk everyone thread with Iskra the muse hog

Pyralis

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
11-29-2017, 06:18 PM
I would be very careful about calling Dragon a friend of Pyralis. xD

Pyralis really doesn't have friends outside the family but all that said she will be back to explore Talis territory. Perhaps she can bring the kids along? What do you think Fox?
Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!

Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
12-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Feel free to pick and choose any or none of the many ideas I’m about to give you xD

Zuriel x Seaphim - I feel like this girl really needs some kind of actually real relationship! She’s never been with anyone really except for the whole weird thing she had with Elias from being rapped and then weirdly forgiving him and all that messy mess-ness. They both have the healing thing in common and she loves to teach so maybe they start out with lessons and then some romance blossoms over the herbs? I also just feel like he’d loosen her up a bit cause she’s always so serious so that feels like a good thing. There’s kids in the picture of course, but two of them are missing and one is just a herb loving ball of adorable.

Pyre x Anyone? - I’m really looking for any bigger plots to get this guy into. He’s met Pyrallis so he knows of the Abbraxas clan and their god-ness and was pretty impressed so maybe something there? I also thought maybe Raesa since he could encourage that inner kid thing and get her into trouble xD I’ll let you play around with what you wanna do with him, if anything, but he’s pretty open to just about anything. PS he loves spars!

Sandpiper x Peregrine - I’m down for some gathering threads! She’s in Abaven anyway and needs friends and threads and things. A way to meet some of Sparrow’s family perhaps?

Jayne x Anyone again? - She’s another one that I just want to get more plots for. She’s slightly gullible in the sense that she falls in love really easily, or whatever she thinks love is, and she’s going to be wandering around aimlessly now that Fiori is gone. Potential momma for some pups maybe? Or easily recruited follower of some kind? Who knows!

Naamah

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Famous
12-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Naamah would love to help Amon again haha!! I have some time to make threads and such and I need to get my activity with her and Liyah up,  maybe Li-Li and Gai go adventuring??
Lilith is mostly a voice inside Naamah's head, unable to be heard, unless otherwise stated. Naamah is a character who is prone to acts of violence and gore. Her threads are usually marked mature. Her companion is always assumed to be with her, except if stated otherwise.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-01-2017, 07:09 PM
I'm looking to get Ashiel's Intelligence up. Would you be interested in threading him with Peregrine, Ræsa or Seraphim?
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Magnolia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-02-2017, 01:30 AM
Wanna see where a Phim/Maggie thread goes?

Also I'd love to throw Torin at Asgeira and see what happens he needs less structure in his life and more confusing girls for sure.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-21-2017, 03:31 AM
Asharya and Thys spreeing for Navigation points? Skilling them up?

Gaios and Thya spreeing for intellect skills? I think they could become friends aince she will joim the Empire too?
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together