gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-03-2017, 11:11 PM

I BEEN FUCKIN' HOES AND POPPIN' PILLIES MAN I FEEL JUST LIKE A ROCKSTAR

It was midnight now. The caramel coated femme had been wandering aimlessly the entire day, checking things out. She wanted to get a feel for the continent, and then see if she liked it. Couldn't do that in just one little place. Overhead, wispy clouds whirled over the moon. It was a waxing sliver, barely any light coming off of it to see by. Not that it mattered, she was just searching for a spot to sleep, at this point. Exhaustion clung heavy to her bones, begging to be heard. Which was fair. She had been awfully busy, hopping from one spot to the next with no end in sight. 

There was steam coming from a pool of water, the moon reflecting faintly on its surface. Ooooh that would be awesome right around now. Her muscles were sore from the long ass trek. Plodding across the terra, she splashed readily into the warm embrace of the water. ”Ahhhh, yeah.” She groaned, lowering herself down to lay with her chin just above the water. ”That's the stuff.” She said to no one in particular, golden eyes sliding shut in ecstasy. Today had been amazing, and this was the icing on the cake. All she needed now was a pretty girl, and she could die happy without ever seeing the sun again.

”speech”