gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-03-2017, 11:22 PM

I BEEN FUCKIN' HOES AND POPPIN' PILLIES MAN I FEEL JUST LIKE A ROCKSTAR

The ground was hard packed here, and there wasn't a tree in sight. What the hell was going on here? If she had to guess, she had arrived at roughly the middle of the continent. A little more northwards than dead centre, but she was close. Up ahead, there was a scar across the ground that seemed to open up into a dark underground area. ”Ooooh, fun.” She announced with a grin spreading across her face. Going into weird places was her forte. Possible death? Count her in! 

Picking up the pace, she headed straight for the great big hole in the ground. Where was the fun in ignoring weird things? The hole went straight down, like someone had dug straight down. As soon as she poked her head in, it was obvious that some weird shit was going down here. The temperature was several degrees hotter than it should be. ”Tell me all your secrets, weird ground hole!” She barked, and started to descend. It was a rocky start, with the ground dropping off quite suddenly. Spreading out her limbs and digging her claws into the rocky earth, she tried to slow herself down. It only sort of worked. 

Sliding down the incline on her ass, she hit the main tunnel with a thud. ”Rude.” She grumbled at the weird hole at large, glancing around to see if anything took notice. Nothing did. Shaking the dirt off herself, she started walking down the weird tunnel. Rocks and roots stuck out at weird angles, forcing her to lower her head or randomly jump over things at random intervals. After a while, she started to notice that she was still going downwards. Oooh, was this a tunnel to the other side of the world? That would be dope. 

Nope. It was a tunnel to hell.

The whole thing opened up into a massive cavern, and liquid fire fell in an infernal mockery of a waterfall. ”Uuuuh,” She uttered, eyes wide and ears pushed back. ”I take it back. I don't like your secrets, weird ground hole.”

”speech”