Hey, Did We Order This Dinner To Go?

Argenti

gems
size
build
player
12-09-2017, 07:23 PM

The fire is coming so I think we should run, run, run, run

Argenti flopped onto her belly with a huff as Jae landed next to her with a sigh.  They were supposed to be hunting for horsetail for yet another healing lesson, as well as exploring a new land but the girl was far to exhausted to do anything but lay there.  Her stomach ached, it touched her spine with hunger. She'd hoped that in her search for horsetail she might find some food or someone gullible enough to trick into hunting for her but no luck. The journey had been foolish she supposed.  How they managed to get so far over such treacherous landscape she'd never know.  It was probably bull-headed determination and not much else besides.

"Rest here Argenti, let me see what I can find."

The girl nodded as she watched her companion take off into the sky.  She just hoped it wasn't grubs again.  She was sick of grubs.

Ferrous

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Lazuli
12-26-2017, 06:46 PM
Cheerful as always, Ferrous trailed far behind her sister with her nose to the ground. She was super, super hungry, but that wasn't about to get her done. Nope! She'd never been to this place and it was really cool. So cool, in fact, that it trumped her hunger.

Beside her, Zahir gently nudged her back towards the path Argenti had forged. She'd been doing that for quite some time now; strategically curbing her charge's wandering to keep her from going too far. off course. Ferrous didn't mind it. At least not yet. It would be different if she found something interesting and the cat was preventing her from chasing after it, but until that happened, she'd allow herself to be corralled.

Up ahead Argenti flopped down and with seemingly boundless energy, Ferrous quickly closed the distance between them so she could flop down beside her sister. Yes! It was time to rest. Or in her case "rest" as she fully intended to sneak off once Zahir and Jae were busy doing other things. Already her sister's bird had left them. It was only a matter of time before Zahir too went off in search of food.

Right on cue, the cat butted her head against Ferrous'. "I'm going to take a look around too." The snow leopard fixed her with a hard stare. "Be good."

Pretending to be offended, Ferrous directed a pouty face up at the cat. "I'm always, good. Aren't I, Argenti?"

Already the cat was walking away. "I mean it."

-exit Zahir-

[Image: 14abtc3.png]
Ferrous has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir. If she isn't
mentioned IC it's safe to assume she isn't there.

Argenti

gems
size
build
player
12-27-2017, 10:16 PM

The fire is coming so I think we should run, run, run, run

Alone for a moment Argenti let her gaze take in the green foilage and the relative warmth of the land. Winter had moved in quite heavily in other parts of Boreas but here it felt like a little pocket of spring that managed to stave off the ice and snow. There were so many new scents it was almost overwhelming. She sniffed the air then jumped slightly as her sister Ferrous flopped down next to her. Argenti grinned at her sibling, jealous of the girls energy. Ferrous was small but she could go forever and ever and ever. Nothing ever seemed to get her down.

Zahir butted her head against Ferrous and Argenti resisted the urge to giggle at the mention of "good" being used in a sentence directed at her sister. Argenti gave the cat a firm nod though her lips were still curling in a barely suppressed grin. "Of course! Ferrous is the best of us all!" She yawned and laid her head down, turning just slightly to make it appear that she was going to sleep but every so often a silver eye would flutter open until there was no sign of the cat. She lifted her head and turned right to Ferrous. "Ok, so what's the plan? Don't bother trying to hide it, I know you've got one!"