Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
12-12-2017, 09:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 09:20 PM by Delaney.)

Delaney doesn't truly know it, but she is in love with Mortar. She cares deeply for him and has spent the last year or two traveling with him. Before the downfall of Ivory Ridge she had planned to leave the pack just to travel with Mortar. Now Mortar is still petrified of abandonment which poses some problems with this relationship, he had just gotten back from an extended absence but didn't seek Delaney out, instead she had found him.

Right now I am looking to plot some drama to get both these two riled up and maybe even have Mortar show some true emotions instead of stuffing him deep inside his handsome self. There is vary few details on how this all goes down, but again the two get separated and Mortar will be going to the battlefield to be claimed by a pack.

Now what am I looking for specifically? A good chaotic candidate that can put on a fake face then capture her or claim her for..... oh idk give me some ideas (I'm okay with her getting a bit roughed up, not sure how deep I want all this to go so give me ideas). Then we need to plot a way of how Mortar actually gets wind of whats going on so he can try and Rescue her :)

So throw up some ideas and candidates!!
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Mara

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Yo, I talked to Dragon and we will volunteer Cerberos and Mara since they've already captured someone in the past there's no reason they wouldn't do it again.
[Image: 1feWy51.png?1]

Mara is rude, lazy, and really likes to swear sometimes. She is not pleasant in the slightest.

Daemon I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
12-13-2017, 05:38 AM
I have a couple of charries Skia is willing cuz she wants a slave like Lydia. I also have Lucifer who's down to kidnap and rough her up alot(potential fb here tho cuz I can never truly predict him)and then there's daemon here Who is more than willing to kidnap fb her and everything, he's not up for death tho so mortar wouldn't be allowed to kill him after everything

Daemon is not a nice man, beware when threading with him. He is volatile and perverse, ladies(and maybe some men) beware. His opinions do not reflect his players at all, I love any and all characters.

As his brother and closest companion, Nabis has permission to enter any and all threads he is part of regardless of tags.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-13-2017, 09:04 PM
Any ideas on how Mortar will find out if either character gets her?
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Mara

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-13-2017, 09:11 PM
Well, I can't say that Cerb and Mara would keep things a closely guarded secret, so it's possible they'd freely mention taking someone captive to someone they were talking to. Possibly a friend/relative who would relay what they heard.
Or, since Mara's kind of gone through some changes after having kids and all she could feel guilty and try to find someone to tell about Cerb capturing her, since she'd be unlikely to actually try to free anyone from her brother without backup. If you wanted to get more in depth perhaps Felicien could find out what they did and be pissed and try to find where the girl came from.
[Image: 1feWy51.png?1]

Mara is rude, lazy, and really likes to swear sometimes. She is not pleasant in the slightest.

Dominika

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-13-2017, 10:36 PM
well for skia word could spread thrugh the grapevine of the Abraxas takeover and capture of wolves; for Lucifer he's not real secretive about much, it would be more up to u and shrap on how u want to have that happen; and for daemon he and his bro would be capturing lots of gals and fbing and hurting alot, perhaps one escapses and mortar comes across the frantic dame who describes Del(maybe she tried to help the escape and failed to escape herself)

Leviathan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
01-05-2018, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018, 10:29 PM by Leviathan.)
I'll ask lolaf about this but i definitely think Mammon and Leviathan would be great candidates for this. I think Mammon would actually be semi-friendly with Delaney too but maybe also treat her as their slave-type wolf. We could go into more details but Levi can be very... everything. You can just let me know everything you would be OK with/not OK with!

Edit: Lolaf said this sounds good So you can PM me or Skype me (Chrono-Serge_) or I'm on Discord (Chrono #7017) And we can plot chat stuff up ;3

!Rated R! For Language and Sexual themes. Prone to Violence.

Those who can crash his threads: Mammon
Those who can powerplay him: Mammon

(Lee-vie-ah-thane Morning-star)

Alignment: Neutral Evil
Season: Spring
Size: 36 inches | Heavy

Important Details:

Plotting Thread