Small
build
Medium
player
12-13-2017, 07:14 PM

Jendayi
she who falters & falls away
female » two years » wanderer » lawful neutral » wants your love

A mysterious woman whose fettered to nothing, driven by wanderlust and the desire to see the world all around her. Jendayi is your typical steeled and stoic character, a mostly-neutral and easy-going lady who prefers to watch the world change all around her than be the initiator of it. She accepts all that comes to her, and despite her knowledge of the land and strength in exploration, is otherwise naive and unknowing, especially in culture and socialization. She struggles with smalltalk, and is not very good at making friends. Despite this, she has a warm heart, and wants to have adventures with all your chars!

I am open to any kind of plots. Literally anything. Throw me your wild adventures, your craziest plans, your evil intentions. I try to mostly let things happen ICly but do love for my characters to be thrown into awesome situations. Jendayi is open for any kind of interactions, whether it be like small adventures or something much grander and larger! 

Jendayi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-28-2017, 01:33 PM
little bump? :0

Manna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-28-2017, 04:09 PM
hi always me, whatever plot u want babe

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-28-2017, 07:58 PM
Up for some spreeing in order to gather navigation skill points? They could study the stars and find constelations. Or they could follow the north star and see where it takes them? My Thys is fascinated with stars.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-30-2017, 01:31 AM
Tor would definitely love to see her again and maybe this time she can save him so it's slightly less weird for her... Or it could be a cute date... Or both. -wiggles eyebrows- Up to you.

Jendayi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-30-2017, 04:06 PM
@Manna
yussss pls I replied to our thread<3

@Nephthys