Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
12-18-2017, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2018, 12:56 AM by Marvel.)

Hi it's me Denny I'm here to bore you with my ideas okay cool

So way back in the day, when Ardent was called Alacritis and I was still a baby, my first character was Aurora and she was hella. Well. To me. Anyway, I can't let go of things, so I kept carrying on her lineage. Now I invite you to join me!

The original Lunashka's are all dead. I like tortured babies. HOWEVER the clan was massive, and spanned across kingdoms. They married into and out of families, and spread like a blight on your crops. Thus, I give you an opportunity to bring in a random Russian character of a lighter alignment, just for the hell of it. They don't even have to know my characters. Total freedom, really. For a family tree involving Marvel and Olya the shaman, look no further than here and for a write up on their religion, look here.

I would ask that they follow the religion, and that they have relatively simple designs. The Lunashka's are a simple people, with simple families. Heterochromia is a sign of being close to the gods, and paler coats are favoured (mostly quietly, unless the family happens to be full of religious nuts) There might be a pack for them in the future, if that gets some attention. Anyway, PM Marvel or Lirika with questions about the family- I have answers. On to the form!

Code:
<b>Name</b> Keep it Russian, unless you wanna wiggle into the distant family tree somehow
<b>Age</b> older wolves will likely know of the Lunashka dynasty
<b>Sex</b>
<b>Gender</b>
<b>Alignment</b> lighter ones preferred
<b>Appearance</b>
<b>Personality</b>
<b>RP Sample</b> i'm old school, yo
<b>Plans?</b>

Active Peeps:

Lirika
Darya
Marvel
Dominika
Olya

x

Xiomar

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2018, 12:56 AM
I have Xiomar here Who sleeps around and was for a year part of the motherland, he has recently left with Olya, a shaman, to be her protector. He is originally German with some other languages. Now he wouldn't know he has any kids because he sleeps around but feel free to adopt a kid from him if you want. Would need rogue pup passes though because he was only there for a year.