Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-20-2017, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2017, 04:07 AM by Nephthys.)

As a NOTE I would like to tell you all that those are just my plots and ideas and you do not have to follow them by any means if you do not like them and are more than welcome to bring your own into discussion. All this action will happen ICly and this is just a place to discuss the Ithurie's fate. I personally, enjoy lots of drama, I do not know who is the same but.. Shall we try this? I am waiting for the response and implication of everyone that has an Ithuriel character!

Come one, Come all! It's the day for breaking rules!

Ra is no where in sight since I plan to get all Thy's gold accessories and piercings before I bring him in so that might take a while. But do not flutter, my babes! Thatg leave room for even more drama to happen between his chlildren and his "bride",  Amunet. And also between his dsiblinggs (if someone adopts them -- please god)

Once a year we turn all ardently upside down.
Ev'ry man's a king and ev'ry king's a clown

Amunet had already declared her her hatred for Ra's bastard children and her grudge is the very first plot I was hoping her. Keep in mind that some if not all of the siblings will have a problem with Ra (which is their Pharaoh) to impregnant unworthy mortals and actually give the demi-gods, half morla half gods, the name Ithuriel. That alone can rise a atrocious scandal. Will they accept the siblings as part of their family? Will they plan to murder them? Will they judge Ra? Will they raise upon their Pharaoh in order to take him down from leadership? We can start all sort of dramas here. Nothing is off limits (only death and rape need to be discussed with the players). Scheme and poison. Break and fake an accident. I encourage you to be as bad or as nice as you want to be. Go big or go home!

It's the day the devil in us gets released
It's the day we mock the prig and shock the priest

Another plot we could take is of course, between the siblings. What will their relationship be with one another. Will they be glad? Will they be scornful for the fact that they separated when they most needed eachother? Does Nephthys hold a grudge against her siblings because she ended up held captive,violated and tortured? Where were they when Sekhmet needed help? Where were they when Seth felt alone? Are there only thornw between these beautifuly scented roses that wait to be discovered with?

Ev'ryone is acting crazy
Dross is gold and weeds are a bouquet

Another dramatic plot would be if someone adopts Sobek, the Grandfater of Ra, Amunet, Horus, Anubis and Great-Grandfather of Nephthys, Seth, Sekhmet. He is the one that exiled the mother and killed the father and the other mother of Ra, Amunet, Horus and Anubis and leaving them to defend themselves into the arid desert. He is the one that took everything from the group of four; every dream of a family, every warm touch of a parental figure and left nothing but nightmares in his pass. He is the one that exiled all of the from their home, Egypt, and from their rightfull thrones along with all their wealth and statuses. He is the Outlaw. He is the one that broke the clan Law to never turn your back on your family, to always remain loyal to the family. He ruined them all. Planning to destroy them, left them all to the vultures but loo and behold, they all survived and even procreated which is to anger Sobek even more.

Come one, come all!
Hurry, hurry, here's your chance,
See the myst'ry and romance

Romance that blossoms between siblings. Be it there Nephthys's or Ra's. Ra has been promised to Iseueri and Amunet as his mates/brides, therefor a little or a lot drama can be caused by Amunet jealousy (if the player whises) towards Iseueri (which cannot be played by anyone). Other drama or plot can be created with Nephthys since she is a hermaphrodite, having both males and females genitals. (she can get erect but cannot produce sperm so she cannot impregnant and it is extremly rare to get her pregnant) Either between her siblings or someone else that they deem not worthy of them. Seth can fall in love with Sekhmet, or vice versa; they can play mind games to each other, jealousy games, et cetera.

Here it is, the moment you've been waiting for.
Here it is, you know exactly what's in store

I plan after a very long time and skill improvment and what not to have Ra challenge for a pack. But for now I would like all of you to know that the Ithuriels will scatter on more than one pack, they will spread all around once I manage to bring Ra in. Until Ra is made most of them with stick together as good as they could (I want ICly involvment). The Risen Empire seems the eviest pack for now that seem a bit similar to their traditions.

To further elaborate my plan, the reason why they will be scattered in all packs and now stand together as a unit is part of the big conquer plan of Ra. (Do not worry, all this will be done ICly and the progess will take many seasons) It is much easier to achieve informations if you have one man on the inside and figure out who is the weakest of all packs to attack and take over.

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Rylee

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-25-2017, 02:54 AM
Horus might just jump in to "Save the day" for the pups. I might make it to where he didn't really like Amunet in the first place? If she does decide to hate the pups. Hes a trouble maker. He wouldn't even do it for the kiddos to be honest.. Might just pick the side she's not on for kicks.
May seem aggressive but is a scary-cat.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-25-2017, 11:57 AM
That could work. Does Horus also holds jelousy towards Amunet since she is Ra's bride/mate? Also, depending how the Slave Claim with Dominicus will go Nephthys may or may not need saving from his grip.
Nephthys and Setekh will have a thread previous to the Slave Claim and he might attempt to save her. We are still figuring things out but in the end nothing is set in stone, it all depends how it will develop. The siblings might also have a thread so all of them can reunite set previous to the Slave Claim.
Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-30-2017, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 08:51 AM by Nephthys.)

Update!

Ra has been officially brought in! I am waiting for his approval and after that I will try to figure out how to introduce him to Ardent.

I was thinking that he won't meet with his family right away, throw in some realism and try to be as patient as I can though I am dying to thread him with all his beautiful siblings and children. ;-;

I am planning to reach 200 posts with Ra for him to claim a pack (my big ambitions). I will post later on informations regarding the pack. Stay tuned.

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-18-2018, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2018, 08:57 AM by Nephthys.)

Update!

Shall we have a Summer Ritual? And if so what sort of ritual will it be? We could all gain some Intellectual skill points (10) by playing small parts in the ritual and performing it together if we manage to somehow get everyone aware of the other presence. So far not many of the family members know of the others and I do not wish to rush it by all means but maybe we will manage to get everyone acquainted with one another by Summer or Autumn IC and perform the ritual.

Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Blackbird

gems
size
build
player
01-18-2018, 12:34 PM
Even after reading over all this, I still love the idea of Sobek going for a band while Ra goes for a pack. I mentioned last night in my email about Sob stalking the members of the family, finding their location by misusing the trust of others the group called friends. I think he should get one of his grandchildren to take his side, whether it's a great grandkid or grandkid. It's just a thought, but I think it'd spice things up a bit more.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-18-2018, 01:24 PM
Hmm, wonder if Anubis or the future grandchild of Sobek that Asena wants to make (?) wants to be part if the plot
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together