Ardat Lili

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-22-2017, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2017, 03:58 PM by Ardat Lili.)
Out-of-Character Name: Spec

Character's Name: Ardat Lili Abraxas
Date of Birth: December 25th, year 10
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 32 inches
Build: Medium
Appearance Description: Lilac, lavender, sand, cream and ash. The colors that shine upon this girls' pelt is anything but spectacular. Cream lace portions of her back, slash from her rear to her underside before hitting the base of her stomach. A tuft of chest fur, almost asterisk-shaped, is also cream. The rest of her body is laced in altering shades of lilac, lavender, sand, and ash. Most noticeable to her appearance is the star of pure cream on her forehead, like a beacon of light drawing ones' eyes into her. To any onlooker, this poison princess would merely be your average slightly smaller than medium sized wolf, with minty green eyes. Though, these beautiful orbs are usually as sharp as knives, and will send daggers into any who cross her, or her extensive family. Sugar and spice and everything nice; what else would anyone use to describe a flower as delicate as this? Only Ardat Lili Abraxas is anything but a delicate flower.

At first glance, the pup is anything but special; lengthy wobbly limbs, all skin and bones, and above all else she’s rather clumsy. Like all other puppies, Ardat will grow into her size and stride. She will be slim, slender, and built for speed and endurance, not entirely brute force. Of course, not all situations need to be handled with force and attack strength. With pride, the princess will walk with a purpose across the ground, almost gliding. Each step is assertive, and each move is fluid. Every glance is calm, and assertive; the windows to this soul are icy and cool. Upon this predator’s face is no expression, at least not usually. One could say she's brutally honest, diligent, and above all else, she respects and upholds family and traditions.
Skills: Navigation, Intellect

Proof of Purchases: click I think I need to use the other Open Character Pass I acquired.
Pup Pass: Free pup pass
Proof of Adoption: click

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-25-2017, 02:56 PM
If you change the wording to describe the splotch on her face (so it doesn't say star) then she won't need any purchases and you can save your open character pass. Also you need to link proof of adoption!

Ardat Lili

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
12-26-2017, 03:59 PM
Thank you, but I don't mind using the pass :3 I plan to donate more to the site eventually anyway, and it'll be a while before either of my wolves have pups so I've got time to think about any other ideas for characters :)

Oh! I updated/added the adoption proof.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
12-27-2017, 11:37 AM
Welcome to Ardent!

Congratulations on your newly accepted character! Now you may begin to play! Here are some useful links to help you along your way.

Guidebook | Gemstone Store | Skills
Site Updates

Have fun!

Love,
Lil' Ardy
And the Ardent Staff