ardent

Seeking Slaves

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2017, 12:02 PM
Seeking slaves for Dominicus. He's got a long way to go before he can think about joining up with another pack or even possibly leading his own. I want to pass some time developing his relationships with his slaves. Slave or not, Dominicus cares a lot about his possessions. They are extensions of himself, in a way.

He can have up to six, and none of them have to be permanent. He is fiercely territorial of his slaves but he also is fickle and can lose interest quite easily if his slave is simply too troublesome or even just boring.

Looking for women mostly, though not looking to create any puppies just yet. Maybe after I get some more character development done on him. So. Women outside of their season, or too young/old to breed.

Another interest is young yet enthusiastic men he could brainwash into a sort of father/son relationship. While he may be young himself, he loves being looked up to and he has a surprising amount of knowledge about combat strategy that he could share with a young soul eager to rise to glory. Evil alignment (or at the very least, true neutral) necessary for that one!

edit;
Please let me know if you want a long-term relationship between your character and Dominicus or if this is something temporary to create conflict (perhaps you have another person wanting to come rescue them).

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-23-2017, 03:34 PM
Well I have Amethyst who doesn't have a lot going on at the moment. She could easily be brainwashed into willingly following him lol She's pretty free spirited and whatnot so I'm sure he could just say "adventure" and she'd tag along.

I also have Fable for the young enthusiastic male bit. His father, Creed, is dead so it'd be interesting to have someone else fill the roll. If anything he'd be happy to pick up on some tips and tricks about fighting/combat strategy. I would recommend Valor for this bit, but he's in Talis at the moment, though I imagine Dom would be a good instigator with the revenge-filled portion of his personality.

Jendayi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-23-2017, 04:01 PM
throws Jendayi at!

she's very go-with-the-flow and will not necessarily fight too much against Domi but she won't really be too happy being a slave. But I think it would be super interesting character development?! :D

Dominicus

gems
size
build
player
12-23-2017, 04:36 PM
(12-23-2017, 03:34 PM)Shrapnel Wrote: Well I have Amethyst who doesn't have a lot going on at the moment. She could easily be brainwashed into willingly following him lol She's pretty free spirited and whatnot so I'm sure he could just say "adventure" and she'd tag along.

I also have Fable for the young enthusiastic male bit. His father, Creed, is dead so it'd be interesting to have someone else fill the roll. If anything he'd be happy to pick up on some tips and tricks about fighting/combat strategy. I would recommend Valor for this bit, but he's in Talis at the moment, though I imagine Dom would be a good instigator with the revenge-filled portion of his personality.

I don't know if I want to have Dominicus gather the attention of a whole pack just yet. ;) BUT either Fable or Amethyst sound wonderful, take your pick!

(12-23-2017, 04:01 PM)Jendayi Wrote: throws Jendayi at!

she's very go-with-the-flow and will not necessarily fight too much against Domi but she won't really be too happy being a slave. But I think it would be super interesting character development?! :D

I think so, too! I love Jendayi in the current thread I'm in with her and Vadim. Aaaaa. I think it would be interesting to see how these two interact, as well.

Shrapnel

IT'S OVER 9000!

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
12-23-2017, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2017, 04:54 PM by Shrapnel.)
This is a super hard choice, just saying xD I think I'll go with Amethyst though since she's in desperate need of plots! I'll try to throw up a thread for them soon - do you have a preference where the thread is at?

Jendayi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
12-23-2017, 05:10 PM
I can throw up a thread or if you have an aw I can reply!!<3