size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-26-2017, 12:24 PM
Hey all!

I'm looking to get Ashiel's skill points up. I'd love for him to thread with some new characters and also maybe get a few spars (judged or unjudged) or fight lessons.

Anyone interested?

I'm also cool with volunteering him to be healed. He's bound to pick up some injuries here and there as he trains and wanders.
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-26-2017, 01:10 PM
Oooh. Both Nabis and Torin are fledgling fighters who could use some practice spars. (As long as they are just friendly spars) XD

Maggie is also a wanderer who's located more in Auster who could do some healing. Though it'll have to be in exchange for something. What is up to them to work out.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
12-26-2017, 02:00 PM
Ara's down to heal pretty much anyone she comes across - she's in central/heading to north Boreas right now.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
12-26-2017, 02:46 PM
@Lolaf Awesome! And yes, they'd be friendly spars. I can make a thread in the Battlefield and you can feel free to throw whoever you want at him. Let me know if you want it judged or unjudged.

@Nyx I'd love to thread Ashiel with Ara that could be interesting.
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-02-2018, 07:51 AM
Still going to do out thread with Ashiel and Thys ceromony/ritual?
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Setekh I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-02-2018, 09:10 AM
Totally throwing Setekh in to practice healing! :D I mean, he knows very little at the moment, but I'm hoping to change that soon.