gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Sam
12-27-2017, 01:41 AM
As the shimmering sun began to set behind the vast ocean that separated the land he was on from the land he'd just came from Horus was walking along this odd colored shore line. The pebbles beneath his paws were gleamed white or a pale color he'd never seen before. It intrigued him yet held not enough of his attention for him to search for the answers. You see this brute had spent his whole life surrounded by beautiful things and vastly odd colors that it didn't have the same feeling as before. Instead it was a reminder of the things taken from him more then the things he was finding.

Slowly the creamy colored god walked out into the water and looked out at the fading sun. In his own little why he would send a pray like this off every day wishing with all his heart that his brother would hear it even from so far away. Slowly Horus let out an eerie yet sorrowful howl that was so sweet it almost sounded sickly to the ears. His head tilted back as he let his emotions out in a way only he felt he could. His ears pulling forward, straining to hear any answer or voice that dared join him.

After a moment he let his voice die out and let his head fall. To his surprise the water around his paws became a dazzling display of color. Red and orange dancing around his paws like fireflies and with the sun coming from in front of him.. The sight was that of a beautiful, thin, but regal looking god in the middle of mourning for a lost family member.
Horus may come off as  a flirt but beware he means what he says and can get feisty.
Any and all of Horus' family is welcome in his threads. Even extended family.

You don't gain a single thing from misery. 
Take it from me. 

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-27-2017, 01:52 AM

FLY LIKE PAPER

Someone was singing. The delicate girl dared come closer, lanky bodice slinking through the growing shadows. Night was her time, she was hidden and safe in the dark. The late night animals were about, and she somehow found them easier to catch. Not that she was all that successful. Rosy gaze would narrow, watching the wolf in the water. A big one, but mostly skin and bones- just like she was. Testing the air, it appeared that this one was male. The dying light caught the fibres of his pallid coat, and turned him to gold. Pretty.

As the light died, the water came to life. Swirling brilliance engulfed the male, slithering around his ankles. Slinking closer, the sand worked its way between her toes. Long shadows were cast down the beach, and she tried to stay near them. It felt safer, somehow. The young wolf maintained a fairly large distance, keeping an eye on the stranger. Why had he sang his song? He had sounded sad. Now, the way he was staring out at Boreas, she wondered why he was here. Obviously he wasn't interested in being here.

"speech"

GET HIGH LIKE PLANES

Horus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Sam
12-27-2017, 02:07 AM
His eyes kept a lock on the setting sun until even the rays seem to radiate no more. Then he dipped his head to take a drink of the salty but healthy water low his feet. If he'd learned anything about the kind of water he was in was that the salts and minerals that caused it to glow were good for the body.. Even one as sickly as his.

It was then while his head was down that the paws in the sand caught his attention. Like the regal son he was supposed to be Horus lifted his head slowly. His almost golden stare caught on the maroon eyes of the new wolf. His shoulders flaired and tensed up in a challenging fashion even though this wolf didn't look threatening. His tail however remained relaxed in case this was a female. No use in scaring the cute thing away was it?

His voice came out with a taste of masculine but mostly weak and kind. "You are in the presence of a god. What is it you wish for? What is the desire of your heart?" He cooed and took a few steps toward the wolf.The water around his paws rippled with new life causing the colors to change to a yellowish green until he came to a stop. Now he could smell it was female, she wasn't quite exciting to the eyes but greed was a blind emotion.
Horus may come off as  a flirt but beware he means what he says and can get feisty.

Take it from me. 

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-27-2017, 02:15 AM

FLY LIKE PAPER

Shit, he had been paying attention. Slow and aloof, the pale man canted his head in her direction. Tail drooping between her thighs, she remained still. Far enough away to run if she needed to, but not so far as to be out of earshot. When his shoulders straightened, swelled with bravado and arrogance, she thought about leaving. "You are in the presence of a god. What is it you wish for? What is the desire of your heart?" His voice was not booming, but still too sickly sweet. Now, the god schtick was familiar. The locals around here seemed to believe themselves to be deities.

Pale crimson optics would shutter, lids dropping to narrow her gaze. He stepped closer. The shade matched each one of his forthcoming strides for one of her own, backpedalling to retain her bubble of safety. Hell no. This guy wasn't getting any closer than he already was- not with that attitude. "I don't want anything from you, weirdo." She snapped in reply, ever defensive. Auds tipped back warily, gaze roving the area in search of an escape route. It paid to be careful in these parts.

"speech"

GET HIGH LIKE PLANES

Horus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Sam
12-27-2017, 02:30 AM
At first her comments struck a chord in him. A flicker of anger passed over his features but was quickly tucked away. His pride still being what it was, Horus could easily shrug off the insult she probably didn't know she'd given him or so he thought. Horus would pretend that this seemly.. His eyes wandered over the female as she kept her distance from him. She seemed young but he wasn't quite that far off. She was almost his height but that didn't mean anything when he didn't know her genetics at all.

A soft sigh came from his lips as he shook his head in almost obnoxious dismay. "Well then.. I guess you already have every desire your little heart can get its hands on." He turned his back on the female and laid down. His body seemed to flair around around him in waves as the water took hold of all his loose fur and brought it out from around him. Now his sickly form looked even more skinny then before and the scar on his hip began to show. A cruel looking curve along the bone that protruded underneath the skin.

Horus knew what he was doing and wished it worked. He could use a bit of company for a while. Some one to talk to.. Even get to know on this side of the bridge. " I was just hoping maybe you would be enticed by treasure.. But If you're the kind to enjoy a simple life.. Have it you're way.."His soft but sultry voice dipped up at the end of the phrase to emphasize a point.

Take it from me. 

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-28-2017, 10:07 PM

FLY LIKE PAPER

Disdain and a brief flicker of anger passed over his face. Maybe it was time to go. A few more paces were taken backwards, head swinging this way and that to find a good escape route. A flicker of movement in the corner of her eye. The male shook his head in dismay. Lip curled defensively, baring her fangs for a moment. Who was he to act so high and mighty? Oh yeah, a god. Whatever. "Well then.. I guess you already have every desire your little heart can get its hands on."

Yeah, jackass. He turned away, lounging in the sand closer to shore. Was this some kind of ploy? She narrowed her eyes at him, silent snarl falling back to a neutral expression. She stayed where she was, watching his demeanour. He was pretty calm. Maybe he wasn't going to go on the offensive. " I was just hoping maybe you would be enticed by treasure.. But If you're the kind to enjoy a simple life.. Have it you're way.."

"What's so bad about living day to day? Or is that beneath a god like yourself?" She was going to wear this into the ground, no one could stop her. This guy was insane. Given that he wasn't looking, she felt safe enough to take one step forward.

"speech"

GET HIGH LIKE PLANES

Horus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Sam
12-29-2017, 04:44 PM
A smile curved along his lips like a snake tempting the wolf to eat of a forbidden tree. He'd snared her even though she was being defiant and difficult. Lets see.. What else was there to life then finding prey and wasting your life away chasing it. His ears flicked forward in an interested way. The smile faded to a smudged honest expression before turning his head around to look at her again. She'd taken a step forward already? Well well well maybe she wasn't as weak as he'd originally thought. "Well.. I would say what I want from this life.. Is to make it my own. I want treasure, Beautiful things, an empire.. People who will worship me? Isn't that what everyone wants?" He paused for a second and looked at the water as if he was in deep thought.

"I.." His mind wondered back to his family and her couldn't help but let the loneliness seep out over his features as a real emotion that he didn't mean to show her. "Family some day.. Yes.." His eyes trained on the water for a long moment then snapped back up to the wolf on the shore to see her reaction before letting the emotion on his face fade and leave a stone cold stare. "Who knows.." He mumbled. His body pulled from the water and sand, the extra weight making it a bit hard for him. His slim figure showed but before she could get a good glimpse of his frame he shook the water loose from him and spread it everywhere. She was still far enough away that he hoped it wouldn't hit her but if it did oh well? It got his scent on her and that would make this conversation that more delicious.

Take it from me.