gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
01-02-2018, 12:42 PM

The queen clambered aboard the strange grounded vessel, unaware of it's origin and really not caring. She had no humor for mysteries, as a goddess anything she had no personal knowledge on was something she had deemed simply not interesting enough to observe. For the pale queen, there was no doubt of her divinity, only signs of the world she stalked being unworthy of her.

Strong metallic scents assaulted her senses, undercurrents of other wolves reached her as well but she gave little care for the idea of trespassing, these mortals lived upon her world and had the gall to claim parts of it as their own so she would not respect their own boundaries. This whole world was hers. Still she was bored enough and maybe these skulking life forms could provide her with a momentary amusement, after all they were fleeting. "Come out, come out little ones, come to play."

"Sweet little lies"

Sathanus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
01-03-2018, 01:45 AM

Someone had probably claimed this place, the scents of many wolves were all over. Children, adults, all kinds. They were faint in many spots, and stronger in others. Did she care? Nope. It was kinda cool, and she was looking for something to pass the time today. The whole place seemed to creak and groan each time she took a step, and it was incredibly ominous. The threat of danger distracted her from her state, where her body seemed to be on fire. Back in the day, there had been a talk about the birds and the bees. It was horrifying. Her father had never been very good at those things. Regardless, the point had gotten across. Some day, when she was an adult, her body would decide it was interested in sex. Well, if her body could give her a memo or something in advance, that would be stellar.

Distraction came in the form of a nearby voice. "Come out, come out little ones, come to play." Fuck no. Who did this bitch think she was? Calling her little? A low growl rumbled through her chest, and she prowled towards the source. The shadows had claimed the area, and thus she was in her element. A snarl tore itself from her jaws as she caught sight of the bitch. Pale as a daydream, and about the same size as Mammon. Thus, she was well within the size range of an ass kicking.

"Call me little one more time." She demanded in a harsh voice, crimson gaze blazing with fury. No one touched that sore spot, let alone prodded it. Had this woman directed the words to her intentionally or not, it had been a grave mistake. Perhaps literally.

Walk "Talk" Think

Sathanus is an asshole with no morals who loves getting into fights. Plz know that Denny loves you and Sath's acts are nothing against you (the player) <3

Amunet

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
01-20-2018, 09:28 PM

A child of shadow slipped towards her and as Amunet felt the stranger's anger rolling off of her the serpent couldn't help but smile. The girl's snarl reverberated within the metal den and Amunet openly ran her gaze over the girl's form. A tongue flicked hungrily over salivating ivories even as abuse was hurled the queen's way. "Forgive me child if I offended." Her voice was sickly sweet, dulcet tones marred by a hint of sarcasm.

She sashayed her way around the shadowy child, her hips swinging with exaggeration as she circled the girl. Finally stopping a in front of her again the woman smiled again, her face insincere in it's sweetness. "I seek only a distraction from the tedium of the day."

"Sweet little lies"