size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
01-04-2018, 10:48 PM

The yearling grinned from ear to ear, sprawled out on his back and sunning his pale belly. The warm rays felt so good, good enough that he tail beat the damp ground beneath him. He was so glad the harsh winter was over and now his winter coat was trying to shed. Wiggling on the ground, trying to get clumps of the loose fur fall off. Shedding was vary itchy, but he was ready to get the fur off. Rolling over he got to his feet and shook out his coat, fur flying everywhere around him.

His eyes then looked around before he began to trot forward looking for something or someone to occupy his time. Then the thought struck him, a thought that made his tail wag happily. 'Dad!' His eyes looked around trying to spot his father, but he didn't see him at all. He wrinkled his nose thinking about where to start to try and find him. He knew he wasn't at the den since he had just come from there about 10 minutes ago.

He barked out once before taking off in a run looking everywhere he thought his father could be. Where was he?

"Allegro Talk", & 'Allegro Think"

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
01-23-2018, 12:08 PM
Hymn had left his mother and Athena a few days ago to begin his search for his wayward family. He moved eastward, the landscape becoming more familiar as he went. He had ranged far from the lands he had grown up a lot in his early years and it gave him a melancholic mix of nostalgia and vague familiarity to once more be on this continent. Once he had wandered these lands with his brother by his side, now however Psalm was long gone and even Novel had left for other lands, he missed both with all his heart and wandering these lands made their absence tangible.

His attention was pulled from the gently budding pink on the branches above his head by a familiar bark and the scent of his son. One child down, two more to go.

Hymn adjusted his course to move towards the direction his son appeared to be in. "Allegro!" He called as the image of his son appeared before him as he rounded a tree. His face automatically split into a grin, he picked up his pace slightly, pushing himself towards his son, ready to bowl him over in a playful tackle if the boy wasn't quick enough.

"Speech"

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Allegro

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Samhain 20221K
02-02-2018, 09:26 AM

He bounded around the trees looking for where his father might be, he had to be here he just had to. Then his father's voice called out, calling his name. A wide grin spread across the yearlings face before he looked in the direction the voice came from. Cyanide blue eyes bright as they landed on the dark colored for of his father and his quick pace carried him towards Allegro. The boy yipped in a happy glee before picking up his own pace to close the distance, stopping when he was close enough and flopping his front half to the ground in a playful bow.

"Where have you been Dad?!" he question wondering what he had done in his absence.

He was lucky to be the only one out an about right now, this meant he would get some quality time with his father which he always wanted that. Maybe he could teach him something today, or do some hunting. He was itching for something to do and hoped Hymn would have some time to spend with him today.

"Allegro Talk", & 'Allegro Think"

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
02-12-2018, 11:30 PM
Hymn laughed as Allegro bowed and Hymn stopped short, dropping into a mirroring bow. His tail beat the air with a joyful fervor. Allegro asked where he had been and Hymn, maneuvered himself into a sitting position. "I was talking with your grandmother." He smiled at him, some part of him hoped his son would be as excited about that as Hymn had been. "Well one of them anyways. I'm hoping to introduce you to her soon but I want to find your siblings first."

He of course he hoped that all his children would want to stay with them when the time came but he wasn't going to broach the subject just yet.

"Speech"

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3