Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
01-05-2018, 12:02 PM

OOC: Aranea first then AW. Rain/Tyranis is also welcome! All alignments welcome but please no fighting/kidnapping.

Being ever so adventurous, she found herself escaping the confines of her home and running out to the stone wall. She trotted in an effort to get away from her mother and trying to just ignore her pleas and do what she wanted. She had gone outside the den without her which was forbidden and she was perfectly fine. Her mother couldn't tell her what to do and she was sure to show her what she thought.

She scaled along the wall at least in an effort to find her way back if she got lost. Her goal: to first get out of sight of her mother. She didn't need anyone to help her, she was an independent!

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-05-2018, 12:18 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

OOC: Aranea told Rain to stay back at the den if Rain wants to join.

"Nuada!" She shouted with only a little ounce of anger in her voice. She was mostly a sweet creature and the only other emotion she usually felt was her current depression.

She walked in a rush, just about getting ready to start a sprint because her most "angelic" children who did nothing wrong was right in front of her completely ignoring that she even existed. "Nuada! Get back here now!" She started her sprint and would easily catch up to the trouble child. Surely she knew that Nuada was a little more hesitant to listen than Rain but she never imagined she would just waltz out of the pack lands as her mother always told her not to.

Perhaps she was a little too harsh, or at least too worried. She didn't want her children out of her sight, but she knew Nuada had gone out and met one of the other young pups of the pack. She knew it was the way of motherhood to see your children grow and move on and of course it hurt her like hell but she would try to be as lenient as she felt needed so her children wouldn't grow up to resent her. She did after all have very loving parents that she couldn't truly remember and hated until her last breath for giving her up or abandoning her of whatever. She wanted her kids to always be safe and loved by her and Tyranis. Even with his duties as an Alpha.

She swatted her paw lightly at her daughter, catching her at her chest and spinning around in front of her so she couldn't go anywhere else. "You know not to go outside the pack! Now turn around and we will go back home."

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-06-2018, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 01:02 PM by Ashiel.)

Ashiel returned to the wall in the norther part of Boreas and found himself once again traveling along it. No one really knew what humans were, only that at one point they existed and that strange works such as this wall were their doing. Ashiel couldn't help but be curious of them. What did they look like. Why did they build such a thing? Was it a monument to something or someone? Was it to keeping something out?  Or perhaps… keep something in.  He was lost in his musings when a dark shape upon the wall caught his attention.  Goodness, was it yet another pup?  Was there some right of passage to the wolves in the nearby pack that he was unaware of?  The child's mother was present and didn't appear to be all that amused by her child's venturing.  

The scent was clearly that of the nearby pack and one he had also recognized on Jupiter's pelt. "Strange that this is the second time I've seen a pup from your pack upon this wall. Are you holding some sort of competition?" He grinned in bemusement.

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --
Consider this your warning.

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3ScarredPride - DemisexualDouble MasterSnake Eyes
01-07-2018, 11:56 PM

On the run, she could see the high life! Well, not really... she just wanted to wander around the woods and find... Stuff and things. But it couldn't be the woods at home, it had to be a new one, somewhere she had never seen before!

And her dreams were crushed as two paws planted themselves before her and she rolled onto her back from the impact. Her eyebrows narrowed as she glared evilly back at her mother, a slight growl in her throat as she would have threatened to bite her but instead huffed and puffed and stomped her way back around to head back home.

But an unfamiliar voice would startle the two, only Nuada would perk her ears forward to the stranger, trying to push one of her mother's paws out of the way yet stay under her chest, "You bet!" and with a wag of her tail.

She didn't know of any competition but maybe the older boy would tell her about it or something. After all, she was eager to meet many wolves of the pack and more. Maybe she'd like this other pup that came outside the borders to. Little did she know that it was Jupiter who she already knew.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

She would feel at ease that her daughter would go to obey her, even with her quirky attitude. She would try to ignore the ignorance and just try to move on back home. She probably should have scolded her more for growling at her, but she didn't feel the need to.

Just as they were about to head back, the voice of a male hit her ears and she would turn around as easily as she could, the fur bristling on her back from the stranger's presence. He was a little younger than herself but one could not tell because he was already towering over her. She could tell he was young but she was showing that she was uneasy about him without trying to.

Nuada would move between her legs and shout out, she picked up a front paw to catch her daughter from getting too close. "Um, no. I don't know of many pups old enough to come outside the borders yet..." She chuckled awkwardly, looking down at her kin and back at the young man. "We really should be going back though. I have another one at home..." She closed her mouth hard, but slowly realizing she had slipped by saying she had another pup. Not only was it not okay for her to leave it behind but the stranger could be from another pack or a family of rouges, and they may have suspected the pack was filled with young and easy to raid. She was young herself but found Tyranis much more reliable than her. Especially in the state she had been in.

She tried to turn away but Nuada was fighting her. Her only goal at this point was to make sure her daughter didn't manage to get out from the cage made by her paws.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-11-2018, 08:11 PM

Ashiel's gaze fell to the girl who confirmed that there was some sort of pup competition going on when it came to the wall. He nodded knowingly. That seemed like the sort of thing he and Asharya did when they were the pups age. The woman pulled her daughter back toward her and stated that she didn't know of may pups old enough to leave the borders. Ashiel made her uneasy and he relished it though he had no intention of hurting her or the pup but she didn't need to know that.

"You should tell Jupiter hello for me." Ashiel grinned. Did the woman know? Clearly this pack had a bit of trouble keeping hold of their pups despite her words. She stated she had another pup that she needed to get back to and turned to leave but it didn't seem the girl with her wanted to go. "Haha, seems you have your paws quite full with just this one. I'm sure though the rest of your pack are keeping watch of your other little one. My name is Ashiel Abraxas by the way. Who might you be and what is your pack called? I've wandered by this way a few times and I was curious what mortals were bold enough to make a pack in the north. Your winters are quite something."

"Talk" "You" Think
-- PLEASE NOTE:  Ashiel is an EVIL character and can be prone to acts of swearing, maiming and other violence. --

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

01-12-2018, 02:45 PM

Ears placed back on her skull, she would struggle as her mother tried to take her away. But the boy would again catch her attention, "Oh! I know Jupiter! But he can be a big jerk." A name she truly learned from him. But her ears were now perked back at the stranger and she ignored as her mother tried to scold her some more.

Her mother would speak before she would say anything, "The alpha's my dad." somewhat proud but also relaxed about it too like it meant nothing. But something else caught her ear as well, "What's 'mortals'?" and looking to each the young man and her mother.

The man was keeping them for sure, Aranea was starting to calm her nerves but she was still trying to get back. Nuada knew Rain was probably cowering in a corner of the den but she could care less. He needed to get over himself and come out into the real world. Stop being a cry baby.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-12-2018, 04:29 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

"Nuada!" Her voice irritated with her child that seemed to think it was okay to call others names. It was funny how she just had this mother instinct that told her what to do. She wasn't perfect and obviously young, but things just urged at her.

The young man by Ashiel would grab her attention and she relaxed. She came to a gentle seat with her pup still between her front paws. "My name's Aranea and this is... well you know her name." She could almost chuckle to the remark, but kept her composer. "Um, we come from Dauntless. Tyranis is our Alpha, he believes in ranks by hard work and showing strength. Prove yourself and you can prevail." unfortunately she felt the only reason why she was in the pack was because of Tyranis. Otherwise she would have been seen as too weak. She would lose in a battle and her depression was coming too far down on her that she thought it may have been effecting her lover and kids. At least she didn't get out much and infect everyone else. "I'm not a fan of the winter either, I just happened to tag along."

Nuada's comment about Tyranis would nearly throw her onto the floor. "Yes, you're a Wreckage-Loire." She knew the rest of the pack was talking about it and that Ty wanted to be a great father to his children, but it embarrassed her that she was impregnated by of course the love of her life at such a young age and he had to bend the rules for her. It had to make him look bad, especially since she gave birth so soon after, everyone had to know. But what set her even more off was when she asked the question about "mortals".  Aranea just pushed off the male's comment but obviously Nuada caught onto it. She would just look down at her daughter with narrowed brows, annoyed that she wouldn't just shut up and leave it alone. This was adult talk now, even though the two eldest hadn't even hit their second year yet.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-12-2018, 08:29 PM

Ashiel let out a laugh as the girl stated that Jupiter could be a big jerk. "Oh? Is that so? I'm sorry to hear that. He was quite pleasant when we met." Nuada had spunk, he could appreciate that. In some ways she reminded him of his sister Asharya. The mother introduced herself as Aranea and went on to explain that she was from a pack called Dauntless. The leader was called Tyranis. Nuada piped up declaring the man was her father. Oh well, this was quite an interesting situation indeed. "Well, I'm honored to be in the presence of the young princess of Dauntless. I bet your father must keep you busy with training."

Ashiel gazed at Aranea for a moment seeming to realize just how young she was. She wasn't that much older than him and a flicker of worry passed across his face. That was right… he'd be expected to have his own family some day and sooner rather than later. "That is a good philosophy to have. I would have assumed this was the case in most packs." Wrekage-Loire was the little girls surname. Interesting. "A mortal is someone who will die. Most living things on this planet are mortal and will suffer some sort of death." It never occurred to Ashiel that such talk might not be for a young girl, he simply carried on. "I am born of a god so technically I can not die, however we have fallen into mortal shells and so some day this body will die." He inwardly shuddered at the prospect of having to experience death but relished the thought of being free from the mortal cage of his body and ascending into something greater and grander. "Aranea, this is perhaps an odd question but what is it… like being a parent? I am expected to carry on my line as well but it is… daunting." He grinned a bit. What better wolf to ask about the 'daunting' aspect of parenthood than a woman from a pack named Dauntless?

"Talk" "You" Think

Viper

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Chrono I

01-12-2018, 09:39 PM

Nuada's head tilted to the man, "What's a princess?" This time she looked dead up at her mother, since Ashiel had mentioned Dauntless and she knew it had something to do with her obviously.

She wouldn't lose interest entirely, but the grown-ups were starting to get... grown-upy. She started with flopping down on her stomach and patting her paws around at the light snow much like a cat. After so long, she would look up at her mother, poke her with her nose a few times until she got her attention, and then ask, "Can I go back? I promise I go to the den with Rain." And with an approval, she would do just that. Anything to get away from the bores.

-Exit Nuada-

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Walk | "Talk" | Think

Ohh, she just had to ask... Aranea wasn't a fan of Tyranis' laws of hard work and no bloodline. If she thought she were actually capable of ruling beside him, she would fight it more. But she wasn't capable, and if Nuada thought she was then that was something she would have to handle herself when she was older. "Nuada, a princess is usually a daughter of a king or queen." She would look to the interested male before her, "But her father made the pack not run on bloodlines. So she's as equal as any one of the pups or us."

She would listen to his explanation, realizing little that her daughter had lost interest. "That's unlike anything I've heard before." Which was true and she was always respectful to other's beliefs. And besides, this meeting with the young man wasn't going anywhere crazy so it wasn't like he believed himself this God and was running around and stomping on others.

Then Nuada started bugging her so when she finally looked down at her, she would approve, "Yes sweety, go straight home. Follow the wall until you see the mountain." Nuada knew how to get back home even though she had never been outside the lands. Aranea would still watch for a moment to see she was actually sticking to the plan and following the wall.

Turning her head back to face Ashiel, she would apologize, "Sorry, um... I don't really know how to answer that question. It's just something you have to learn on your own I guess." She didn't want to go too far into detail with the stranger, but would insight him a little bit, "I didn't grow up with parents so I didn't have any expectations other than my own. Don't push yourself into it because I really do love my children and being a mother but it really does force responsibility onto you that you might not be ready for. Lucky for me I feel safe behind borders and have a healthy team of wolves to take care of each other." Speaking this out loud to someone after giving birth was opening her eyes a little. She felt like all the other wolves in her pack talked about her and her children, but they still took care of them. They were still a part of the family.

Ashiel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!Treat 2019
01-20-2018, 03:29 PM

Ashiel raised a brow as Aranea explained that in Dauntless there was no prince or princess. Blood was crucial to the Abraxas so he couldn't imagine a pack ruled in such away, but then again he was not a mortal and some of their ways would forever be a mystery to him. The girl's short attention span wasn't terribly interested in the following conversation. Not that Ashiel could blame her. He'd realized after he'd finished speaking that he wasn't speaking on her level. The pup took off and Ashiel turned his attention back to the woman.

He listened attentively as the woman tried to answer his question, explaining that parenthood was something you really just had to learn on your own. He had been afraid that that was the case. The woman hadn't grown up with parents as an example. While Ashiel had his mother she was… an atypical member of the Abraxas family and he wasn't sure that he could really use her as an example. He nodded appreciatively for the woman's advice. He didn't really care to rush into it, and his mother certainly hadn't so maybe he did have time. He understood about that responsibility and with desiring a pack he'd soon have all the responsibility he could handle if he were successful. Though it was reassuring to hear how helpful having a pack to support the new family would be. Yes, that sounded like a plan. He'd first get himself settled as leader of a pack and then he'd consider whether he wanted to start a family. "Thank you Aranea, I appreciate your advice. I best let you catch up with your little one." He grinned. "I know how much trouble kids can get up to without supervision." He was thinking of his sister Asharya. "I best continue on my way. It was a pleasure talking with you." He dipped his head again and turned to to leave.

-exit?-

"Talk" "You" Think

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
01-24-2018, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 01-24-2018, 01:42 PM by Aranea.)
Walk | "Talk" | Think

She nodded respectfully at the young man, thanking him for the thanks in regards to her information. He had made her feel very relaxed compared to her previous edgy, spooked aroma. He wasn't that bad after all, and besides, maybe she needed that kind of social interaction again. She was having such a hard time getting into the pack and feeling comfortable around Tyranis' family and other pack mates. It really wasn't that hard but her anxiety made it feel that way.

"Yes, you too."

She would wait a moment before turning to follow after her kin. She was a handful that was for sure. But she would try her best to deal with her devilish-daughter back at home and keep her out of trouble and away from running out of the boarders.

-Exit Aranea-