Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
01-05-2018, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2018, 07:11 PM by Chrono I.)

Agria Nadia Chimeriad
Chaotic Evil | 4 Years Old (Autumn) | The Risen Empire (Soldier) | Mated (Kaine) | Fighting and Hunting

Things to Consider:

Agria can be a completely unpredictable character but is usually very easy going and seems kind. She is a complete Ho but will get aggressive if anyone tries to take anything past base 1. She's an only one man kind of girl and doesn't chose lightly. She cares 0% about everyone else's feelings and will tell anyone how it is or what she's thinking.

Some History:

Agria terrorized innocent wolves with her lover, Angeal. They had a great relationship all around other than the fact that when Angeal didn't want someone who complied with his every order. Agria received the scars on her hind quarters from him holding her against her will until she one day was able to spin around and rip his throat out. She has a high kill list because of him but he was her first solo-kill. She is currently hanging around Auster as a loner.

Current Plots:
-Agria is currently pregnant with Kaine babies

Looking For:
-Wolves to Terrorize

Things That Are OK:
-Rape plots
-Wolves who want to get killed by her
-She can also interact with lightly aligned wolves without any problems

Not Looking For:
-I'm very open with just about anything with her

Aranea Harper Loire
Neutral Good | 2 Years Old (Summer) | The Eclipse Empire (Healer) | Single | Healing and Navigation

Things to Consider:

Aside from her ongoing depression with being a teen mother, Aranea had her son taken from her and her daughter lost over night. She is severely emotionally unstable and can be very depression engaged in her threads. On a better note, she knows much about poisons and hallucinogenics. She has been doing a lot better and trying to put her past behind her.

Some History:

Aranea was given up as a pup and doesn't remember hardly anything about her true parents. She despises them and wants to be the best mother she can be for her own children. She was brought up in a pack of orphans and taught secretly by her mentor about poisons and hallucinogenics. She was kicked out of the pack for wanting to share her new-found knowledge.

She now suffers a Great Depression from the abandonment of her lover and the loss of her children.

Current Plots:
-Currently going through depression and taking meds
-Currently in The Eclipse empire to pay Asharya her life debt

Looking For:
-someone to train or receive healing lessons from
-Romance

Things That Are OK:
-x

Not Looking For:
-she's not evil so none of that

Leviathan Morningstar
Neutral Evil | 2 Years Old (Spring) | Northern Boreas (Loner) | Mated (Mammon) | Fighting and Hunting

Things to Consider:

Leviathan pretty much does what he wants and doesn't really care about anyone else. He travels with his family around Northern Boreas but mainly only to stay with his sister.

Some History:

Leviathan's mother was slaughtered by his family's "all powerful being" Abba. His father then raised him along with his other siblings and half-siblings but Levi doesn't give him even a little credit. He hates him with a passion but tries his best to hide it. He isn't too good of a deceiver but still tries to take what he wants.

Current Plots:
-love capable only to his sister Mammon forever and always

Looking For:
-possible rape victims
-lovers who want him but can't have him

Things That Are OK:
-maybe slaves

Not Looking For:
-anything that makes him look like a good wolf

Nuada Wreckage-Loire
Chaotic Neutral | 1 Year Old (Winter) | Loner | Single | Fighting and Hunting

Things to Consider:

Viper does whatever she wants. She is totally sassy and will pick fights with anyone, even those twice her age/size. She a troublemaker who can find herself in pretty bad situations. She is neither good nor evil and will never strive for either side of the spectrum.

Some History:

Nuada (Viper) was born in Dauntless from a teen pregnancy from Aranea and Tyranis (the alpha) along with her brother, Rain. Tyranis abandons his pack, taking Rain with him, leaving Aranea and Nuada behind. Aranea pushes Nuada away, then making her resent her parents and becoming "Viper".

Current Plots:
-Name changed from Nuada to Viper
-Possible Slave Claim to Ruina

Looking For:
-Romance
-friends and enemies
-Those who know her as "Nuada"
-Wreckage plots in the future
-Preator plots in the future

Things That Are OK:
-young spars

Not Looking For:
-rape

Wolves in the Making:

Ardyn Morningstar

Things to Know:
-Will be born from Mammon and Leviathan
-Well be more of a charmer than an evil dick (More like Mom, yes?)
-Handsome as F***

Kefka Abraxas

Things to Know:
-Will be born from Agria and Kaine
-Will be a total asshole and wreck havok
-most evil character I will have ever made

Delaney

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
01-05-2018, 09:09 PM
-Click-

Would Leviathen and Mammon be up for this? I know I'd have to ask Lo
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Updated

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-06-2018, 09:03 PM
Delaney being kidnapped still by Levi still a go?

Vivienne

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-18-2018, 06:28 PM
I see Vivienne become a rape victim from Levi, and her having accedital pups but i am ok with trying to buy as much of the out of season pass as i can. If your up for pups.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-24-2018, 07:12 PM
Updated

Iscariot I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-24-2018, 09:01 PM
Iscariot would love a lesson from Aranea(sp?) Plus, he brings his own kind of "happy" meds lol
'Riot is not a nice wolf. There is alot of swearing, violence, gore, drug use and other things in his posts that others may find offensive. Please use caution when threading with this character, and remember, Bird loves you! 

***********************************************************************************************

Help me keep track of my threads! Just click Here and add your thread, be sure to pm me and let me know!!