ardent

Adedayo Plots?

Adedayo

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2018, 02:25 PM
So I've made a very expensive character (and one that I already love very much) named Adedayo. They're a pup, and I plan on them having a small family as they get older. For now, though, I'd really like them to meet some wolves and have character development over the span of a lot of threads somehow.

Right now, my focus is on having them meet odd looking wolves, or wolves with colorful pelts. If you don't have that, maybe a few characters who would be shocked by their appearance? I'll be open for a lot more when I get back into the swing of things, but I want casual threads for now.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-07-2018, 02:28 PM
Darya isn't super odd in her coat (she does have a skull shaped marking on her skull) but she does have blue skin so her nose, pawpads and basically any skin you can see on her is bright blue.

She'd not be super shocked by a galaxy pup since she's now met all the Angelmis kids and they are all galaxy kids.

Samael

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
01-07-2018, 03:11 PM
I have Daemon who might be surprised to find someone with such a pelt but he is more likely to try to take them as a servant

As his brother and current stalking interest Gabriel is allowed in any of his threads regardless of tags. Also as the father of Leviathan, Sathanus, and Mammon Sam is allowed to pop into any of their threads as he sees fits regardless of how they are marked.

Adedayo

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2018, 03:37 PM
That sounds good! Ade would probably be curious about her anyways, since the most wolves they've seen are really bright and colorful.

As for Daemon, I'd rather prefer that Ade get away somehow? Maybe Daemon tries to claim them and they run away?

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-07-2018, 07:15 PM
I have Nephthys which is odd colored, well her eye markings are and she has lots of jeweleries and also she is a hermaphrodite? Even a more odd chara is Ra which has elongated tail, mane and his fur holds a gold glow to it.
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Adedayo

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Both of them would be good characters for Ade to meet! They'd probably respect Ra a bit more than Thys because of his long tail, mane and his glowing though tbh

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-07-2018, 08:01 PM
Marvel would love them! I plan on a gender adventure in their future for them to realize that they’re NB. Also they’re gonna be a shaman and they’re albino so maybe that’s strange enough for you? Marvel is always shook by new wolves xD

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA

Adedayo

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2018, 08:18 PM
Marvel and Ade would be great! Maybe they can be buds as they get older?

Also, @everyone who replied, do you want me to make the threads or do you guys want to make?

Proserpina

Somnium

Expert Fighter (175)

Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
01-07-2018, 08:32 PM
She could meet Paradise, Dragon x Iskra's future kids, and my char tel when I bring her in c: roseus may be a good candidate too, she's got 3 legs but she glows xD

Adedayo

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Paradise and Rose would be good for now! When you bring your other characters in, they can meet them, too! Do you wanna make or want me to?

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-07-2018, 09:11 PM
Could you start a thread for Ra and Ade?♡
Flowers in Chania

She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together

Adedayo

gems
size
build
player
01-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Yep! I'll send you the link when I've made it!

Where does Ra hang around at?

Nephthys

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
01-07-2018, 09:23 PM
Thanks! You can PM me the link on his account. He hangs around the Desert area since it reminds him of home.
Flowers in Chania

Let's Plot Together

Darya

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

1KChristmas 2019
01-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Went a head and just made a thread for us: here

Lirika

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
01-08-2018, 09:25 PM
Sorry for the lateness, but you can go ahead and start if you'd like! Marvel will be northbound with the rest of the family for a while

avatar courtesy of trash-klng on dA